Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free

3.5

Active Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate. Ingredients- Water, Disiloxane, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Jojoba Esters, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Squalane, Laryl PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnammate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearrate, Disodium Edta, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

HATE is exactly what I feel towards this product. I tried it because I heard so many good things about Laura Mercier brand. Major disappointment. First it is way too much money for what this product delivers which is non existent. Provides ZERO, ZIP, NADA, coverage. STINKS (does not smell) like SPF, feels like I'm going to go jump in a pool. So yea, it's a loser. My suggestion is NARS tinted moisturizer totally delivers and is worth the bucks. Buildable coverage, does not stink, feels like no make up, and has ingredients that help cell renewal and hydrate skin like mineral rich seawater and natural polysaccharides .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Even though this is oil free, this made my oily skin EXTREMELY oily. This literally gives no coverage whatsoever, and leaves a dewy finish. I looked and felt like a grease ball in less than an hour. This is so pricey and it gives no coverage! Maybe if you have dry skin and no imperfections would this product work for you.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really not a fan of this product. I was recommended to use this product instead of the normal version.

It doesn't spread well, doesn't give enough coverage and I'm fairly certain it broke me out. The packaging is awful because the product dribbles out and then at the end its hard to get the last of it out.

The colour range isn't great and while it's not the products fault, I was matched incorrectly.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product to my worst enemy. They'd be better off flushing their money down the toilet.

Pros:
- packaging is great and handy
- did not break out

Cons:
- expensive
- sheer coverage
- got recommended for my oily skin, but NOPE. 2 hours in, I'm a grease ball
- product slides off my face once I get oily
- transfers to my clothes
- color matched wrongly (got matched porcelain or my NC20 skin. way too light)

This product is most likely made for people who has normal or dry skin (??) who doesn't need much coverage at all.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm disappointed because I really do enjoy this product. But, occasionally it did cause some dry flakes and my biggest issue is that it oxidizes into a orange color. I love the coverage, lasting power and everything but I can't stand how badly it oxidizes.

3/23/15 just bought this today--wanted to buy the regular Laura Mercier, but the saleslady told me to get the oil free as i tend to have oilier skin, but she advised my to use a moisturizer with it. So we shall see. I like a lighter tinted moisturizer for every day use, and haven't found one I like yet, so maybe this will be a fit for me. I will update my rating as time passes. Starting with 4 stars.

3/26/15 Okay, so i've worn this for a few days. Here's what I've noticed: when I put it on at first I am like "meh, it's not doing anything" but about 30-40 minutes later when I look in the mirror my skin looks pretty darn good--it's like it needs to settle in or something, but it really brings out the glow in my skin. No, there's not a lot of coverage, but I am generally not a fan of foundation, more of a BB creme and tinted moisturizer gal. I've tried a lot of tinted moisturizers but they're mostly all too pink for me. This one isn't. So, so far so good.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Omg. This TM sucked the moisture right out my skin leaving it very dry and flaky. I accidentally grabbed the oil free version at Sephora on a trip to NY when my travel makeup leaked all over and I had to pitch it. I got it in Blush which is a shade lighter in the oil-free than the regular version and the color was lovely. The tube is also hygienic and easy to tote around. I tried it for a little bit over a week but it just made my skin peel and I finally decided to exchange it for Porcelain in the original version. For someone with oilier skin than mine, I see how it could be a perfect makeup item. It provides more coverage than most TMs but it's still more translucent than a full foundation. Sadly it didn't work for me but I still think it's a great item for those with oily complexions.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like a good tinted moisturizer to even out my skin tone and provide some natural looking coverage. The LM oil free Tinted moisturizer fits the bill perfectly. I have combination skin with oily T zone, I apply this moisturizer and some powders on my T, it keeps me matte most of the day. I would definitely repurchase, this tinted moisturizer gives me the best natural finish by far, perfect for the everyday look I like.

Unfortunately this did clog my pores. It's a shame because I actually really liked the coverage and color selection.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great tinted moisturizer. It doesn't have quite as much coverage as the Nars tinted moisturizer, but it still gives that natural, radiant look to my skin that I love. It's perfect for everyday!