Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free

3.5

Active Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate. Ingredients- Water, Disiloxane, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Jojoba Esters, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Squalane, Laryl PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnammate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearrate, Disodium Edta, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77499)

on 2/12/2015 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I like a good tinted moisturizer to even out my skin tone and provide some natural looking coverage. The LM oil free Tinted moisturizer fits the bill perfectly. I have combination skin with oily T zone, I apply this moisturizer and some powders on my T, it keeps me matte most of the day. I would definitely repurchase, this tinted moisturizer gives me the best natural finish by far, perfect for the everyday look I like.

Unfortunately this did clog my pores. It's a shame because I actually really liked the coverage and color selection.

on 12/28/2014 8:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great tinted moisturizer. It doesn't have quite as much coverage as the Nars tinted moisturizer, but it still gives that natural, radiant look to my skin that I love. It's perfect for everyday!

on 12/27/2014 10:19:00 AM

This summer I bought the tinted moisturizer for the first time. I wanted some leight coverage. I use this in porcelain and I love it. My skin never looked more natural. I like that it has spf 20, and the oil free version of this is good for me, althoughh I have dry skin. But it doesnt make me look shiny and still moisturizes enough.
I still use it now, in the winter, so it lasts very long. Though the price is high I think it is well worth it. I still have at least half the tube left although I use it daily for 6 month now. great purchase!

on 12/23/2014 6:33:00 PM

I have repurchased this so many times! I have quite fair skin with relatively neutral to pinky undertones and wear the shade Porcelain, and it matches very nicely. It provides a sheer coverage, but still evens out my skin tone. I would recommend this to someone, who was looking for a nice light coverage for days when you don't want to wear a fuller coverage foundation.

on 12/22/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This is a medium coverage foundation. I went to Sephora and got color matched across several product lines. This matches perfectly. My shade is Caramel. This gives me everything I need without being heavy. Ever since I started using this I no longer need to use filters when I take a selfie :--). I will continue to purchase until they discontinue or change the formula.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Got this on the recommendation of a sales associate for a lightweight, oil free base. I'm sure it looks great, but for almost $80 CAD you get:
-parabens
-strong chemical and metallic scent

If we're going to pay that price, they should at least make better efforts to use better quality ingredients.

on 12/7/2014 4:15:00 PM

I'm really disappointed in this tinted moisturiser. I usually use NARS tinted moisturiser but thought I'd buy the Laura Mercier for a change. The shade is Nude and it's an excellent match for my skin tone. Once I've applied the product to my skin, it begins to oxidise and unfortunately that's where the problem lies. I have tried using a number of different Techniques to apply it, with and without primer, with different powders and no luck. I have just stuck to my tried and tested NARS.

on 12/6/2014 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this because it looks flawless and natural on the many YT personalities I've watched. I've applied this a dozen times, and each time I end up breaking out. It does look nice on the cheek area but after some time it migrates into skin creases (frown lines, crows feet). This would probably work on people with dry skin because it's so moisturizing and doesn't exaggerate dry patches the way most foundations do. Unfortunately this is too skin clogging for me..so much so that I'm afraid to try other LM foundations

on 11/24/2014 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Laura Mercier is known for her base products and this one doesn't disappoint. Foundation is definitely a personal preference as it is with all makeup and despite the mediocre reviews, the oil free tinted moisturizer works for me.

I'm normal/combo (slightly dry in the winter and slightly oily in the summer) and I really dislike heavy bases. I prefer lightweight formulas with a sheer to medium finish for everyday.
This tinted moisturizer gives me the sheer finish I like and prefer and I can also layer it for more coverage if I choose.
Best of all, it doesn't make me look like an oil slick by mid day like other tinted moisturizers can. Once I set it with powder, the staying power is impressive.

I'm a NC30/C3 and Nude is the closest match for me. I think it's a tad bit neutral for my yellow toned complexion but this isn't an issue in the winter when I'm paler.

This is one tinted moisturizer that is worth the money for me and I'd repurchase.