October 25, 2014 | 490 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Beet Conditioner [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by freaknpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This smells so freaking amazing! Like oranges & lemon grass. If you are sensitive to strong scents I would not recommended this product. I would call this a light condish as I have dry, thick curly hair and this alone is not nearly enough for my hair type. I follow this with hair one's olive oil cleansing condish (WEN knockoff available @ Sally's) used as a leave in and have no problems. I think most of you that don't like this is due because it contains no silicone's which provide that "slip" you're used to with the un-natural brands that are chock full of cones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Ryokumuji

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This conditioner is great. It doesn't leave my hair greasy, it moisturizes it well and I don't feel like I have to use a lot of it to condition my hair. I have thick, coarse, and long hair that's about half way down my back. With my old shampoo/conditioner my hair would start to get greasy the day after but that problem seems to have gone now that I've switched to this conditioner and it's accompanying shampoo .

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2010 11:28:00 AM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, I can't express just how much I hated this product. I was all psyched to try it, too, and bought it up with the Sugar Beet Shampoo. I use Lush shampoo/conditioner, and it works for me, but I really hate trekking to Lush, and the NYC store is packed with really pushy sales people, so I wanted an alternative that could be picked up at my local pharmacy.

This product, used individually, or as a combo is SUPER drying! It smells nice, but it ends there. The shampoo was SO bad that I used the rest of it to scrub out my cats litter boxes! Seriously. But I couldn't even think of an alternative use for the conditioner!

If you have super greasy hair, I can imagine that this would strip it of anything, otherwise, you'll definitely be damaging your hair... My hair was left knotty, and dry, which doesn't scream HEALTHY HAIR. I know, some people have really great hair that can be washed, and conditioned in anything, but for the rest of us? No way, stand clear of this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 7:25:00 AM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner smells so good and the smell does linger in your hair (in a good way). I have damaged over processed hair and I just think that it is not conditioning enough for my mess right now. I think that it works well and my kids use it and it works great on them. I have used it as a leave in and as a deep conditioner, and I feel that it seems to work better for me that way. I will probably buy again when and if my hair gets a little less damaged b/c I really did like the smell and it did seem to add some slip.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by VegasStar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok conditioner. Definitely made my hair shinier, but did not condition well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Decent conditioner. Id prefer more moisture but its not bad. As for the "super shiny", my hair was shiny after but not SUPER shiny. Smells good, detangles well and my hair felt soft after.. Wouldn't buy again cuz its not amazing but it was fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by PaulinhaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This conditioner is pretty watery, and doesnt detagle at all... i mix it with loreal color revive conditioner, otherwise it turns into a rats nest... makes it shiny though.. but doesnt detangle or smooth the hair...

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by ahurvitz2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product. Upon using it, I found it had a funny smell, as if the ingredients were not mixed properly. It also left my hair unconditioned and dry.

I don't understand the high reputation of this brand, because their conditioner is worse than any generic cheap product I've ever used.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by oldjuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was fine. It was creamy but smells kind of funny.
It did what conditioner is supposed to do but I'll probably try something else next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jojolw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Made my scalp dry and itchy!!!