September 30, 2014 | 1328 users online

Lip Liners - Boots - No7 Perfect Lips Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 9:01:00 PM More reviews by foundationlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best lip liner I have ever used! I love the creamy texture. No pulling or tugging on your lip. I have it in Melon and it is the best peachy shade I've ever used. Can't wait to go back to Target and get other shades.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2009 6:46:00 AM More reviews by kumintang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

love this lip liner! I have it in 25 melon, it appears nude-pink color on me (slighly dark lips), the pencil felt creamy when applied, goes on smoothly, staying power is great, keeps my lipstick from 'bleeding out' and I love the mechanical pen applicator!
sometimes i even line the rims of my lips, put on my TBS sparkle lipgloss and just blend the color, it looks oh so natural..
so no cons for this product, also, the price doesn't break the bank, will definitely repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by joeyemma

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another person who is normally not a fan of No 7 products, but I had a 5 off No 7 voucher and needed a lipliner, so thought I would get this. Normally they RRP at 6.75, but with the voucher it cost me 1.75, so it works out dirt cheap. I originally got Blush to go with my recently B2M MAC Cremesheen in Hold On (I love cheap deals!). I found that the liner was really creamy, stayed in place, and didn't try my lips out. It also comes as a mechanical wind up pencil, which means you don't have to use it with a messy pencil sharpener. I only own 2 other lipliners, Subculture and Spice, both by MAC, and much prefer the texture and application of this pencil to the MAC ones. Since buying my first liner, I have used subsequent vouchers to buy this liner in Fire (a bright red) and Nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 7:35:00 AM More reviews by lilypink

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Just received this from a lovely new MUA-er in a swap and I'm in love with it. I have it in 20 Nude and it's a perfect nude colour for fair skins, is beautifully creamy and blends extremely well so that you don't end up with that 'Pammy Anderson Glamour Pout'!

I'm so glad I swapped for this. It will go along side my other fav natural lip liner from Korres.
Very much recommended :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by phan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Pink. Supposedly Keira Knightley likes these liners, if anyone cares. Haha. I like the quality of it, I'm just not sure I like the color yet. It's a lot darker than I thought it would be. I guess I'm not used to dark colors after using mostly light glosses. It is very smooth and pretty though. I think I'll try the Nude after reading these reviews.
UPDATE: I apply Pink with lighter, feathery strokes so the color works. I also purchased one in Nude which is perfect for my lips- makes it look fuller and matches my nude glosses. They're pretty creamy but I have to make sure my lips aren't dry or it emphasizes the flakes when I use it to fill in my whole lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 4:59:00 PM More reviews by hellasunday

Love it.
Not a No7 fan in general but had vouchers to use up - so I got this one in Caramel. Absolutely love it - and use it together with No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Bare, and the No7 High Shine lipgloss in Whisper.

I was blown away with this amazing trio of lip colours, and how natural, yet plumped up and juicy my lips looks with these beauties on. The staying power on these products are amazing too.

Only downside might be the prices - quite expensive but very often Boots give out No7 Vouchers so it's definitely worth waiting for, not that I think you'll be disappointed anyway. DEF worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I hardly ever ever wear lipliner but after watching the Boots "be gorgeous" DVD and seeing Lisa Eldridge using this on the model I went out to buy it in "nude" - Lisa said this was a brilliant staple and she was right, it's a perfect colour for my lips to put under gloss or any nude lipcolour, all my lipsticks are nudish and I love using this to help them last.

I will always buy this lip pencil because it's inexpensive, not drying and I don't need to sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2006 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Itisred

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not usually my favourite make-up brand I bought this lipliner only because I had a No.7 voucher to use up and thought it would do as a 'stand by' in the bottom of my make-up bag! But I was totally impressed by the quality - its now my HG. I bought the shade "Melon" to go with my peach/bronze/terracotta wardrobe of glosses and lipsticks. The colour is a deep warm peach which looks very natural and blends with all my lipcolours. The container is an easy to use twist up type and has a clever little gadget in the top that pulls out which you use to keep the tip of the liner pointy! It has a soft waxy texture which really grips the lips without drying or moving!. Often I line and fill in my lips with this and just use a gloss over it - this makes for fabulous staying power. No.7 definately have a winner with this liner and IMO it's better than many high end liners in similar packaging i.e Estee Lauder. I buy these liners time and time again and they cost me as little as �1 as I tend to stock up when I get my �5 vouchers! Brilliant. Boots No.7 have proved that you don't have to spend a fortune to get a very effective, quality product. Would definately recommend. There's a colour in the range for everyone.
UPDATE MAY 2013
BOOTS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????? My beloved lipliner has been repackaged and reformulated into a cheap waxy pencil with a terrible taste and the colour has now lost the "peach" in it and been replaced with more pink undertones. Grrrr - currently searching for 'old' stock!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2006 6:39:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my HG lipliner. I received a small twist up pencil in a GWP set in "20 Nude". It is just the perfect shade to wear under all my nude/brown lipsticks/glosses as well as toning down other shades. It goes on smoothly without tugging and I prefer the twist up action to sharpening. I have already bought the full size in anticipation of this one running out.