April 17, 2014 | 1691 users online

Styling Products - Matrix - Biolage - Hydra-Seal Leave-In Creme

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

ive only been using this for about 10 days and so far i like it. i only put it on my ends and comb through my long bangs (they get beat up the most from flat ironing everyday) it makes the ends extra soft and i love the smell! as of now, id buy again but we'll see as time goes on. seeing as how i only use it on the ends, the bottle will probably last me for quite awhile!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I put one pump on my damp shoulder-length hair and then blow-dry and flat iron. Generally after flat ironing, my hair is in bad shape and feels very dry and gross. With this my hair is left shiny and undamaged. It's also left heavier than I like and somewhat waxy feeling. I'm going to look for something lighter so I'm sure that this bottle will last me a long time. I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2009 7:13:00 AM More reviews by anonymiss321321

This is okay but you can easily buy something better at the drugstore. It's better as a styling lotion than a leave in conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by tigerkim345

Great product :D i love this stuff, its so easy beacuase its leave in. I noticed a big difference in my hair the next day, my hair was soo shiny and soft, my favorite hair product :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

I'm another that does not understand what this product does. It kind of adds another layer of product on my head, and makes my hair slightly sticky. But it does not nothing to seal in moisture, smooth frizz or hold style. I use it occasionally when I'm getting ready but I have no idea why. I've had the bottle for about a year and really just need to chuck it in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ng76

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you have THICK, COARSE hair...this product is for you. If you have fine hair...count your blessings and don't complain. Helped seal my split ends, and helps moisturize my hair and scalp.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2008 5:15:00 AM More reviews by bellefranjic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I couldn't agree more with the reviewer below. This product doesn't do a thing for my hair, *nothing*! I have long, fine, straight hair with flyaways. I've tried using this product many times as instructed and it doesn't make it any easier to comb, nor does it add shine, lessen flyaways or moisturise. A big waste of money and time in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by DKER

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair is fine and wavy with dry ends, and needs a light hold product to prevent poufing and frizz, but not weight it down. I thought this product would be perfect. Not so. The hold with this styling product is not just lightweight, it is non-existent! Although it isn't a leave-in conditioner, it does soften my hair....which when combined with the no-hold makes for an uncontrolled mess. Doesn't do much for flyaways either. In fact, this product just doesn't do much of ANYTHING it is supposed to. I've tried to make it work several times, and mixed/layered it with various other products in an effort not to waste the $$ I spent on it. No such luck. This is one expensive dud.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2007 8:55:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This stuff is great! It hydrates my hair and makes it look less frizzy. I can get my comb through my hair a little easier when wet. I really do feel like it is sealing moisture into my hair when I use this. My hair also feels nice and soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by LikeDylanInTheMovies

I don't know why this product got such bad reviews, I love it. It is a light runny cream that helps smooth and prevent flyaways. It says it helps seal in hydration but that seems like a stretch. It doesn't seem to do anything int he long run. I have very thick wavy hair that just needs a bit of moisture and smoothing. I airdry everyday to prevent damage and just use about half a pump when my hair is wet. It does make hair a bit clumpy but most runnier textured products do that. I just make sure to fingercomb and seperate chunks while my hair is drying. I will probably not be repurchasing just because I am a priduct junkie and I'm not sure if this is HG material just yet.