November 26, 2014 | 952 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Blend n Glow in Natural Blush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by jennybee71

HECK YEAH!
3 or so bucks at walmart... have been through 2 so far. this would be my stranded-on-a-desert-island-must-have item. doubles as blush & bronzer, and i love using the individual color quads as eye shadows and highlighters. i'd imagine this is flattering to just about every skin tone. this product makes getting ready in the morning very speedy -- i hope they never discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a find! This is a fabulous multi-purpose makeup. Livens up my face making me look fresh and well rested. Natural Blush is perfect on my neutral with cool undertones skin. It is less "pink" in person than it appears in the picture here. Eyeshadow, blush, highlighter, luminizer, bronzer, etc. Luminizes without making my skin appear shiny. Blends great and easily buildable. Solid packaging. Dirt cheap. Where have I been that I just discovered this today? Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This an excellent blush. Very subtle. it blends very easily and gives a very nice glow. No need to re-apply. For 6$, it a great find! I can't believe there are such good products for such low prices...
I will use it over and over.
I highly recommand it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by lizziengaire

I actually don't use this as a bronzer or a blush. I pretty much opened it, broke the powder cakes, and put it into a little container.
Amazing pigments.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2010 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I love that you can use it as a blush, a highlighter, or the individual colours as eye shadows. It's so shimmery and the packaging is nice and easy to use. I have purchased more than one of these, and the only problem I have with it is once you get close to finishing it, it starts to crack and break and you have to buy a new one. But; considering the price, and the amount of use you get out of it, it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by hautechic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is also one of my staples!! I use this every day as a highlighter. I use a MAC angled brush to apply this to my cheeks bones, down the center of my nose and across my forehead. It provides a nice glow and makes me look well rested.

I do have to be careful not to use too much, as it has a lot of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ericaa

This blush is the absolute best. I use it over cream blush to help it last longer, and I'm always pleased with the results. It shimmers nicely, and highlights cheekbones well. I'm madly in love with this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Princ3ssVane

Like I mentioned in my previous review which was a Wet n Wild product, I was not expecting much from this product. I have to say that this product is AMAZING, probably one of the best products Bonnebell has. This blush just brightens up my skin and makes it look glowy and beautiful. I also used some of the colors on my eyes and got tons of compliments so I would totally buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by lilshantii

i bought this at walmart yesterday.. And i love it <3 Its really cheep!! it was like $3 and change.. I bought this before and i didn't like it. But i think that was because at that time my skin was really breaking out. Also since the last time i bought it.. they changed there packaging. Now it has the name on the back of the compact.. and it is MUCH EASIER TO OPEN!!! But yah so i bought it again. Just to try it again. and OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!! its not really a blush more as a hilight but on me since iam light it is sorta a blush.. and all over glow.. Sometimes i like to use my Wet n Wild mega glow illuminating powder in catwalk pink and then use this on top of it.. And i know what your thinking. This girl is crazy.. But the catwalk oink is not too pigmented and has less shimmer. so i put that on and it kinda brightens up my face then ill either go with the just the white from the blend n glow.. or ill just use all the colors and its really pretty together. and when you take pictures... OMG ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! it gives you that nice glow that is perfect for pictures :) and next week iam going to pick up the other color sunkissed and try that one out too.. Hope this review helped you.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lfnjmakeup

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought one of these and used it but I didn't want to effect the rating by saying I would not purchase again. I think the package, format and colors are very good. I have a neutral almost-medium complexion and this isn't really a "blush" blush for me but I do like the color. I also like it when I sweep across the palette with an angle brush so the white part contacts the top of the brush. I then sweep that on an angle and I get darker tone on bottom close to my jaw and highlight on the top of my cheekbone, so this works well as a multi-use product. The color would need to be darker for me to classify as a bronzer. Also one thing I noticed is if a makeup sponge or powder puff is used on it, it buffs over the surface of the pan contents to a satin sheen. I think a dense brush works best in this formula, not a sponge or skunk brush and avoid using it to "dab" with a finger. It will buff out the top of the surface and give less color payoff. This has saved me a lot of $ on MAC MSFs and I'm thrilled about that!