Prescriptives Flawless Skin Total Protection Powder SPF 25

on 7/25/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily skin that is prone to break-outs. This looked cakey and gave my huge zits.

on 8/13/2006 9:31:00 PM

Amazing, beautiful, HG. My skin looks smooth, finished, and flawless. This is literally the holy grail of powders for me.

on 6/1/2006 1:08:00 AM

This powder lives up to its name. It gives me flawless, silky-looking skin on days when I really want to put on the pretty face (over top of my Virtual Skin Real Vellum), or can give me a quick, finished look on top of my SLP+ and moisturizer for a 5-minute face with no fuss. Works like a charm with my Flawless concealer to cover spots or unevenness. I don't use it everyay, as I usually prefer a lighter coverage powder, so the compact should last me for a good while. My only complaint is the plastic mirror in the compact. For $30, you couldn't give me a real mirror?

on 4/25/2006 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I had to return this product as it caused irritation and redness on my skin. It is a nice powder and I wish I could use it because of the great sunscreen in it. Px just does't make a pressed powder for my skin. I have combination skin but am very sensitive. I like the Virtual Pressed Powder but they discontinued it? I tried the Virtual Matte and the SA actually removed everything because my skin turn bright red within about 2 minutes. Why do they discontinue perfectly good products? Update: After reading reviews on MUA I purchased the Jane pressed powder in no color and it's just great.

on 4/17/2006 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I love this powder! This sets my makeup beautifully- I don't touch up all day! (I have normal/combo skin). I use flawless foundation in sand, flawless concealer and powder in level 3. I love the combination and it really does make me look flawless. I love the packaging as well. Keep in mind that if you have oily skin, you may not like the flawless line. I chose this because I needed something that made me look fresh, not matte. A definite repurchase for me!

on 3/24/2006 11:31:00 AM

I really like this powder! I've been using it the past few days to set the Flawless concealer, which I use under my eyes and around my nose. This powder (I use Level 1) set it wonderfully and really seems to last all day! I haven't had any problem with it adversely affecting my skin. I use my favorite MAC 150 powder brush to apply it....this powder is definitely a new favorite for me! EDIT: Okay, well this has now fallen to the wayside for me. Still searching for that perfect powder!

on 3/22/2006 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really like this powder. I bought in Level 4 and the shade suits me perfectly. It goes on smoothly and leaves a nice, even finish. Will definitely repurchase.

on 3/15/2006 9:54:00 PM

I love this powder. It has a nice glow and sets the Flawless foundation nicely. I definitely will repurchase again.

on 3/14/2006 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I should've known that this would be a dud. Flawless Skin replaces the old Virtual Skin line. The new powder is suppose to be more sheer with the added benefit of an SPF but Prescriptives really needs to work on their shades. Just from looking at the pans, I knew this wasn't my powder. The closest match, Level 2, was much too orange and peach. The SA admitted that any oils on the skin will darken the powder but I only had sunscreen on my neck and I saw orange streaks where she had applied powder. That's as far as I got. Now I remember why I threw away my old Virtual Skin powder even though it cost me $30.