October 2, 2014 | 1855 users online

Lip Gloss - Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush- Juiced Berry

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

Big fan of this gloss. It's moisturizing, slightly sticky, and a beautiful sheer mauvey berry on the lips. Little glitter and definitely not as pink as it appears in the tube. One of my go-to glosses when that's the only makeup I wear, the color is that attractive. Lasts about 1 hour on me with normal wear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by swirly_whirl85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss!! I got it as part of the two for $10 deal and they were having a 30% off sale so I ended up paying only $3.50. The colour is a lovely sheer berry- mauve that looks nice on my dark NC45 complexion. The glitter particles are super fine and do not make the gloss feel too grainy. They contribute to the gloss by adding some lustre and shine. I love the smell and the first thing I noticed when I opened the tube was how much it smells like red wine!! It's pretty funny actually. I love the slant-tip applicator as it is very smooth and fairly big. It is very ergonomic and it hugs the contours of my lips while delivering colour in a pinch. I can put it on while running out the door and I don't have to look in the mirror. It has a nice plumping effect and it stays on my lips for longer than a nano-second. I love these glosses and I plan on stocking up on them.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2008 7:35:00 PM More reviews by meropale

It looks pretty scary in the tube, it being a dark rose red and glittery. But it actually goes on pretty sheer and the glitters are unoticeable. A MLBB colour that smells and taste, like berry flavoured candies. Instant HG!!
Amazing lasting power. Sticks to your lips and refuses to come off. And yes, your hair will get stuck on your lips on a windy day, but which gloss doesn't do that?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by CitrusT

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So far this is my favorite beauty rush lip gloss. OMG, this stuff smells so good! It smells like a fresh berry juice drink. I just can't stop sniffing my lips. It has a sweet taste to it. I have a hard time keeping myself from licking my lips. This gloss is a pretty berry pink with glitter in the tube. It's definately a sheer gloss. On my pigmented lips, the gloss goes on pretty clear, but it does enhance my natural lip color. The glitter isn't very noticeable on the lips, which is a plus, and the texture is not sticky in my opinion. I love this gloss. I'm not sharing this with no one. I can't wait to try the other flavors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by chowchowface

The best thing about this gloss is that while it's glittery in the tube, it doesn't look ultra glittery once it's put on nor do you feel the glitter grittiness on your lips. This one has the most color payoff (a semi-dark red) compared to most of the other Beauty Rush lip glosses but it still isn't very pigmented. The scent is a nice but slightly fake berry smell. It's perfect for a sheer-colored lip look that is simple but good for everyday wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2007 2:56:00 PM More reviews by keking01

I love this gloss! It gives the perfect sheer hint of color for that just bitten look. It has a light, fruity scent and I can't detect much flavor. Although it looks super sparkly in the tube, it goes on with just a bit of shimmer and definitely a lot of gloss. I know it's slightly sticky, but I like my gloss to stay on so I'll deal. Just don't put it on before you go outside on a windy day!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by TheLauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this is a nice gloss that adds a (very) sheer hint of color to my lips and a whole lot of glossy shine. It is a bit on the sticky side, but that also means it lasts longer. It looks super-glittery in the tube but I don't think the glitter is very visible once applied. This gloss smells mildly fruity and sweet and, more importantly, doesn't have much of a taste...if anything, it's just a little bit sweet tasting. No real complaints here, especially since I got it for free with my order from victoriassecret.com, but I doubt I'd repurchase as I'd prefer it to have a bit more pigment.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by marinnashea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a lip gloss junkie and this has to be one of my favorites. It gives my lips a hint of color and a bit of shine and its not too glittery, although it lokks that way in the tube. The only thing I don't like is that is is a little sticky which sucks on a windy day cause my hair gets stuck to my lips! Other than that its a great lip gloss and I will definitely be buying this one again!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by xkissablexquietx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This tastes and looks veryyyy good! The only thing is sometimes it can be sticky and your hair can get stuck to it when the wind blows. Over all i would buy it again because a lot cmes in a little tube and it tastes and smells really good! It also makes my lips look very pretty. My mom bought this for me for christmas because of my love for lip gloss and she did make a good decision.

Edit: I am taking off one lipstick because when its windy my hair sticks to it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2007 6:18:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This gloss is a sheer blood/wine berry-red color that looks dark in the tube, but surprisingly very natural and "stainy" on the lips. The formula gives the lips a nice shimmery shiny sheen without any gritty glitter (I don't like glitter in my lip products, but, for me, everywhere else it's fine.) The texture, however, is maybe just a bit sticky, but nothing that's not liveable. The flavor is that of a "juiced berry" It is delicious!!!!! YUM! I would buy this again. The packaging is a convieniet squeeze tube.