October 24, 2014 | 1675 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 5:11:00 AM More reviews by liziano

I love this colour :) it's a lovely warm bronzey gold that looks great on my cool grey/green eyes. I apply it on the top and bottom lid and also on the waterline and it is pretty yet subtle, especially when the light catches.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by brookelet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color! It's warm and subtle, but noticeable ... just very, very pretty. I use it on my waterline, and I think it'll get a lot of play this summer. I can see it being absolutely lovely with a tan!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by GoVeganGo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my 2nd or 3rd Baked pencil. Love it - it's beautiful. I have greenish-hazelish eyes. I use Baked on my lower waterline and lashline and it makes my eyes really beautiful and distinctive. The 24/7 eyeliners are the best on the market, and Baked is a great color.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 6:42:00 AM More reviews by k87lk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

GORGEOUS.
Seriously. It's perfect. Beautiful color, just the right amount of shimmer...
I was concerned about getting it because I HATED the 24/7 eyeliner in Zero (black), but this one doesnt smudge or melt! I even applied it on my entire eyelid, and it didnt budge.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by MrsMuffin09

The application on these eyeliners is amazing! Love the color, pretty copper, and goes on so perfectly.
Will definitely go back to these eyeliners

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by technopixie

Gorgeous color, but it migrates all over my eyelid after a few hours - even with primer. When I use this up I'll pick up the eyeshadow instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 11:36:00 AM More reviews by sawyer1971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love these pencils. Baked makes my blue eyes "pop".
Baked, Lucky and Bourbon are my favorite shades in this line.
All perfect for blue eyes!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2009 9:11:00 PM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner purchase. Now I know what everyone was talking about! It really is super creamy and glides right on with no tugging! I've never seen a pencil so effortless. I almost think it is too soft.

Unfortunately, the color is definitely not for me. Too metallic for me at 40, and too light. I never expected the latter because I have very fair skin, but the gold/orange/copper (whatever!) color doesn't really show up much on me. I really like bronzes, this was too light--not enough brown (if that makes sense). It makes Bobbi Brown's "Bronze Shimmer" gel liner look super tame! It's going back. Too bad I won't get to see whether it wears all day on me. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Can't get enough of this one. I use it to create various effects : as a liner, on my water line, under my bottom lashes, in the inner corner... It works like magic to bring light to your eyes!... Just play with it! I just bought my second one and it won't be my last one!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 9:54:00 PM More reviews by kinonyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is super-chic, as Michael Kors would say. It's a LOT more interesting than the boring (IMO) Bourbon, and not quite as glittery as the delectable Honey but with my PPP cool-to-neutral skin, dark golden-brown eyes and hair, it is perfection--a very sexy, subtle slightly glittery bronze=y brown.