July 30, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I love using the felt-tup eye marker to extend my eye liner. It gives my eyes an extra 'oomph' factor by extending my eye liner line. The felt tip is very gentle on skin and easy to remove with makeup remover. It is gentle for contacts and leaves little room for errors when applying. My makeup always looks flawless and professional.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by VidaSuicide

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really love this stuff! I am big into eyeliner. I can manage going without all my other products if I'm in a rush or camping or something but I always need a good black eyeliner. And I load it on, too. This is absolutely amazing! It's literally a Sharpie you can draw on your eyelids with. You can get perfect thin lines with the felt tip for a cat eye or other designs. And it also works great for full lid coverage if you hold it vertically, slightly slanted. It dries in seconds unlike any other wet liners I have ever used. It doesn't transfer onto the skin above your eyelid when your eyes are open line kohl liners, even after several hours. It goes on great, with much less wrinkle-inducing tug and pull than pencils. It stays put and intensely black longer than powders or creams. As much as I intensely love this stuff, I also have a strange, passionate hatred for it. Once you make one swipe, DO NOT GO OVER IT AGAIN because it will just pull off random little chunks. There's no way to fill them in unless you use a pencil, which I sometimes end up doing. Once you've applied it, don't touch it! This has to be the last thing you apply to your face and it is really happiest being the only thing on your eyes. It works best if you just pair it with a mascara and no eye shadow at all. That's why I usually use it to colour my entire eyelid. If I do use a shadow, I'll put it just in the crease with a brush - very delicately! If you touch the dried eyeliner with anything, random flakes of it fall off. It's weird. If you're the kind of person - or in a situation - where you can just throw this on and go, not doing any touch ups or anything for the rest of the day, than that's it, really, this is the perfect eyeliner for you! The one huge drawback that really makes our relationship one of love and HATE is that it doesn't last long at all. On average, mine will last around three weeks. No matter how I store the thing. I've even tried putting a bit of water on the tip like how you might get a felt pen to work, but that doesn't help. You better be willing to put out $10 a month for this if you want to add it to your daily makeup routine. For what it does and using it every day, maybe it's worth it?

UPDATE: IT WORKS AGAIN!!!
I left one of these pens sitting in the bottom of a makeup bag full of less-often-used products for a few months. Recently I was going through there and took this out, thinking I'd toss it, but it works again! Just like new! I've been using it every day since I took it out, almost four uses now and it's still going strong! So maybe you need to buy two and alternate using and resting them. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by Amysue89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Took me AGES to find a decent eyeliner marker and I LOVE this!! Stays on all day, and easy to apply...though I do agree with others that it dosn't last too long. The first one I ever got lasted me a solid 2-3 months but the new one I just purchased I only used a few times before noticing how dry it had gotten. I do love it though!! Bought it on a whim the first time and I DO NOT regret it :]

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by NatashaEnvy

This eyeliner was actually really good! it was easy to use! and it did not smudge or move around, i have greasy/partially hooded eyelids so that's amazing! BUT, when it started to run out it started to flake and move around. But i guess that's just how i know i need to get a new one! other than that it was pretty good only complaint is the price! it is a little pricey but all physicians formula products are, Just wait until there is a sale. There is always a sale! lol

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 2:06:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at CVS because all Physician's Formula products were $6 off, so I got it for $1.79. Great deal! Unfortunately, this doesn't work with my oily lids. It began to smear in minutes. I like the concept though, and it was easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by holalevy

I absolutely loved this liner as it is the first liquid that I've ever been able to use! Went on easily and stayed put. Really don't understand the problems others have had.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by outofherhead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner very much. It wears well, stays put on my older eyes even when I use a very little smudged under my eyes, which says a lot because as you age eyeliner under your eyes tends to migrate throughout the day. For me this one wears well. I have sensitivity problems to some liners and this one gave me zero problems.

I like the felt tip, I think you have more control. I am having trouble finding this product and think perhaps it may be discontinued, or replaced eventually. The only draw back at all I find with this liner is it really doesn't seem to last that long. As in it drys out much too quickly. Probably due to it being a felt tip. For me it's pretty cheap and so I don't mind buying a new one often. Actually, when it has been open for a while it becomes a little easier to work with as it doesn't flow as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cjbanick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was pretty decent for someone like myself who has insanely shaky hands, but it ended up drying up after about a month. I admit I don't wear makeup often, but based on other reviews, I don't think it was my lack of use, but rather the product itself. I'm very disappointed, because I see gurus on YouTube use it with success, but I guess if you go through as much makeup as they do, it may not be a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Makeupp0ney

This product worked well the first 5 times I used it then the tip dried out and now it doesn't work unless I dip it in water

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by saranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am one of the few people who actually like this eyeliner. It stays put all day, does not smudge, and the application is a lot easier than liquid eyeliner. The shape of the pen is easy to work with as well.

However, I have one huge gripe about this eyeliner:
IT NEEDS TO LAST LONGER. I swear I can only get about 5-6 really solid applications with this liner.

It's a shame that it dries out so fast. Despite this, the product really works for me. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.