April 20, 2014 | 1964 users online

Eyeliner - Physicians Formula - Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by outofherhead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this eyeliner very much. It wears well, stays put on my older eyes even when I use a very little smudged under my eyes, which says a lot because as you age eyeliner under your eyes tends to migrate throughout the day. For me this one wears well. I have sensitivity problems to some liners and this one gave me zero problems.

I like the felt tip, I think you have more control. I am having trouble finding this product and think perhaps it may be discontinued, or replaced eventually. The only draw back at all I find with this liner is it really doesn't seem to last that long. As in it drys out much too quickly. Probably due to it being a felt tip. For me it's pretty cheap and so I don't mind buying a new one often. Actually, when it has been open for a while it becomes a little easier to work with as it doesn't flow as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by cjbanick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was pretty decent for someone like myself who has insanely shaky hands, but it ended up drying up after about a month. I admit I don't wear makeup often, but based on other reviews, I don't think it was my lack of use, but rather the product itself. I'm very disappointed, because I see gurus on YouTube use it with success, but I guess if you go through as much makeup as they do, it may not be a problem.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Makeupp0ney

This product worked well the first 5 times I used it then the tip dried out and now it doesn't work unless I dip it in water

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by saranov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am one of the few people who actually like this eyeliner. It stays put all day, does not smudge, and the application is a lot easier than liquid eyeliner. The shape of the pen is easy to work with as well.

However, I have one huge gripe about this eyeliner:
IT NEEDS TO LAST LONGER. I swear I can only get about 5-6 really solid applications with this liner.

It's a shame that it dries out so fast. Despite this, the product really works for me. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by choanna

WTF MAN -_-
This was pretty dang expensive for a drugstore product and the quality is complete poop :(
It hurt my eyes when i put it on becuase the tip was so rough and stiff! It didnt stay at all, and after one use.... NOTHING came out of it again. I was so disappointed and I glare at this product whenever i see it at walmart -_- waste of money :'(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by chunligirl

Very stiff tip makes for application very harsh and painful. Dries very cakey/crackly and total smears.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

not really a fan of stiff tipped liners. also I dont like the formula it gets shiny and cakey which makes it crack and rub off.

***EDIT, I ended up throwing it and I NEVER throw out products, even when i dont like them i still will use them up. But this was so bad that i couldnt get a clean line and then i would end up taking my makeup off and reapplying and I just didnt think that it was worth it.
When I said it cracks, I mean it peels off like plastic after only a few minutes of application.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently bought this eyeliner becuase of the it's supposed to last for 24 hours and I used it on my spring break trip to Germany where I didn't have time for touch ups. It stays on great, comes out in a nice inky black and it's easy to achieve a thin or thick line and it never smudges! Only bad part is that even if you keep the cap on all the time it dries out really fast like 2-3 weeks and that can get really expensive at 7 dollars a pen.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by xtinkx

I didn't like this product at all. I usually put my eyeliner on my waterline anyways and this will not do that. It is like most marker-like liners, it just rubs on in a streak. Although you could use it as a top liner. If you don't mind the wet smudging still.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by misskittycity74

I'm surprised at the bad reviews. I really like the marker. I purchased dark brown & it allows me to make the perfect cat eye! It lasts throughout the day. I like that it's not too wet - which prevents smudges when applying. I will repurchase.