July 25, 2014 | 1774 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by jessiec88

I'm sad that the warm weather in Australia is almost over because it means I have to say goodbye to Strawberry Margarita on my toes! I have barely deviated from it this summer and when I have, nothing has compared to this shade!

It's a vivid, punchy pink that suits my fair skin tone and makes me smile when I look at my toes. What more could you want?

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Ivora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This pink shade looks good on my nails. It complements my fair skin tone. This pink screams fun and flirty. It is nice for spring, but super in the summer. However, it does go on a bit streaky and chips fairly easily after three days. I usually apply two coats to my nails. This was my first OPI polish, so it has a special place in my heart. I bought it at Publix for around $6, which is rather cheap considering I have seen OPI sell for higher. Anyway, cheers to Strawberry Margarita!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by 8erica8

My very first opi. I don't like it, it's too "dirty" pink for me. And it was super streaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by MargMikh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by plasticsun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I seriously love this shade. So bright! Just the right shade of bright pink for me, I think. It's a little on the cool side, but just enough (some very cool pinks look bizarre on me for some reason). The quality of the polish is good and there's nothing particularly anomalous about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I was looking for a fun, bright pink without any shimmer to flatter my extremely fair skin, and this is it.
It's perfect for spring and summer, although I would wear it any season because it's so cheery. Looking at this color makes me happy, and it's so flattering. I wouldn't really call it strawberry, it's more of a watermelon color. It's so easy to apply, even for me, and I'm terrible at doing nails. Only 2 coats are necessary to achieve the perfect opaque color and it lasts a really long time. I doesn't chip easily and it isn't too expensive. I definitely recommend this and I will buy this again. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by polishbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this fuchsia pink! It applied nice, beautiful creme color.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by ErycahBlueberrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My very first OPI polish. I love the color and the brush. I hate how streaky it is and it took me up to three layers to be opaque.
Now I have over ten OPI polishes and they are sooo much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by LuxeLuver374

My very first OPI! Great vibrant shade of pink, and a perfect summer color. I think this would look good on any skintone. It's a creme, so it applies opaque in two easy coats. It is from OPI's Mexico collection, which I think came out before OPI went big-3 free (side note: a black label on an OPI means it is from the non-big-3-free days, while a green label means it is big-3 free). However, I don't notice any difference in application between this one and my big-3 free OPIs. I would definitely repurchase and probably should, since I'm down to the bottom of my bottle!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Strawberry Margarita is a blue based hot pink nail polish that looks brighter in direct sunlight. The formula is great, it goes on smooth and dries fast. The only downside is that it does not last that long on my nails, maybe a day or two. But it's still a nice colour especially for summer pedi's.