November 23, 2014 | 1274 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 5:26:00 PM More reviews by Lexie410

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible. All the bad reviews are true. Do not waste your money. I'll stick with my Rimmel Scandaleyes eye pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

Boy is this a disappointment. First impression was great. It's black as black eyeliner you could dream of. And that's where anything positive I can say about this pencil ends. It tugs at the skin, smudges like crazy, wouldn't even show up in my waterline. It went right back to the store. MAC and Stila have much better eye liners, even L'oreal for half the price is better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have extremely dry eyelids and even on me, this stuff just disintegrates. I've never had a 24/7 liner stay put on me, but this soft black is somehow the slipperiest of all.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by AsianCha

This eyeliner smudged after an hour of wearing it. It also tugs my eyelids when applying it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:02:00 AM More reviews by 4ever29

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This goes on easily enough, but it never sets. It migrated everywhere. Major racoon eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I find this liner to be overpriced and the quality to be very similar to drugstore. I find other brands such MUFE to be superior. I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hate this. Color is nice but it slips and slides off my eye in about an hour. I end up with raccoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

This one has a slightly brown tone to it if you swatch it next to perversion or black velvet. Still very black and I like it as a day pencil. These pencils are creamy, pigmented and if you don't put them on right they will smudge. If I use them in my waterline I bring them with for a touch up and I also keep a couple of the cotton swabs with the pointed ends (get them at the dollar store) for touch ups. I also prime the undereye with a little HD powder to help the sticking power. Unfortunately these are not the slap it on and forget about them pencils. They need work and touching up if that's what you are looking for these will probably be a fail for you. If you don't mind the touch up and the prep you will probably like these. This one is a good black for someone who doesn't want the uber dramatic black but still wants something dark. Oh and don't wear these on a super emotional day (wedding) you may end up with Racoon eyes!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by theduhanswer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this pencil is yucky, and i don't get the hype. the liner itself feels greasy. it requires a primer to stay put. zero is not "black," it is "wishy washy lukewarm black." forget about the waterline; getting this to stick to your waterline is like watching magnets repel each other. boooooooo.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by JustCakey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think this product was overrated. I couldn't even make it through my stick, which killed me because it cost $20. The pencil was practically a liquidy slip n' slide, which was cool to put on but not cool for staying in place. It did dry and stay nicely after awhile, but it took an hour sometimes. The biggest problem I had though with applying was that the sharp wood would sometimes graze my skin, it really hurt! It like wow, ow! What the hell. I'm not sure what the heck that was about. Maybe it's because I used my normal eyeliner sharperner and didn't purchase grind house, but I wasn't about to drop $10 for a special sharpener for 1 stick of eyeliner I felt luke warm about.
I was just really surprised this was so popular, I was unhappy with it.
It's been a few years for me and I'm thinking of revisiting the cult classic, but I'll have to see some kind of special deal for the pencil though cause I can't stomach dropping $20 to get my eyes stabbed again. I guess this pencil is good if you don't mind sharpening every other day to make it super sharp to use, which wastes a lot of product. Maybe it works better with grind house. Just seems like high maintenance that isn't worth it.
I'll be sticking with NYX for the time being.