Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/17/2015 6:18:00 PM

I got the two-in-one version, brown on one end and black on the other. I have super oily lids and had high hopes that this would be the one to final stay put, sadly it wasn't to be. By a few hours it had travelled from my eyelid to my under eye area, giving me a dark shadow there that I had to wipe off with a swab. It was smooth and blendable, though, might be good for less oily lids.

on 2/8/2015 11:32:00 PM

I was excited when I got Corrupt and Zero as a double-ended pencil in a gifted kit from JC Penney Sephora. I have heard so many awesome things about these, but I am not seeing why it's worth the hype. I thought that maybe this double ended version is not as good quality as the full-size version... but in that regard, I'd think it should be as good as or better than its full-size counterpart, since Sephora uses these kits to market their full-size products.

Anyway in short, my experience with this Glide On liner is "Glide on, slide off." I used a eye primer with Zero, but by the end of the day, it had just melted off my eye.

The Zero side is also kind of hard. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but I felt like this tugged on my eyelids. To make matters worse, I feel like the glitter just scrapes my eyelids, AND this seems to require constant resharpening.

I put this aside for awhile because it was such an all-around disappointment. In an effort to give it a second chance, I started using it again recently, and was swiftly reminded how disappointing it was. Now the tip is constantly breaking off or simply just falling out, leaving a nice little cavern in the pencil's end, to which I must sharpen to. I didn't realize this one morning, so now there is lovely blotch of squished black eyeliner in my carpet. Lovely indeed. Given that I liked everything else in the eyeliner kit, I find it highly unlikely that I would even go out on a limb and try a different color in this line. No sir, not again.

on 2/7/2015 6:05:00 PM

For an eyeliner with all its hype and galore I really expected much more. Zero is a true black and for that I had high hopes. However, it falls short when it comes to staying power. In less than an hour, it will smudge and transfer. Not a cute look! I've tried applying to my waterline and it makes me look like a raccoon. Even primer does not help with lasting power. It is also difficult to sharpen. You'll need to buy a larger sharpener because the regular sized ones will not do. Overall it is a pain in the rear and I only continued to use it because I didn't want to waste the big $$ I spent on it. As much as I love UD's eyeshadows, this one was a miss for me. I have found much cheaper, better quality eyeliners at the drugstore.

on 2/1/2015 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my all time 'go to' eyeliner. It's so perfect with my brown/hazel eyes. Love how smooth it is going on. I love that it blends easy for smokey look.....but at the same time, it will smear under your eye if you dont set it with a matching shadow or powder. Love it though. UD has been the only eyeliner I've been using for years. Great colors and long lasting....ONCE SET WITH A POWDER.

on 1/28/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Fantastic Product !!!!. I would recommend this eye liner because it is just the best i have used so far. It comes on with the most minimal pressure and it lines the eye vibrantly and it lasted till the next day.
I really love it but it is also very glamorous so i will not use it daily only for special occasions.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing liners. Can't say enough good things about them. Follow my makeup beauty blog on Instagram: hannatbecker Facebook: www.facebook.com/makeupbyhannat Twitter: @hannatbecker for all things beauty related.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I got this pencil out of a kit from urban decay. It's very hard core! If using as a liner it may be very dark and thick! I use it inside my eye only and it gives a great effect. It dosnt last very long though and is soon wearing away after a few hours. I prefer Macs fluid line better for on my lids and inside my eye. I would buy again as its is easy and gives a fast effect. But it would only be for quickness. If I'm not in a rush id go for the fluid liner.

on 12/23/2014 7:03:00 PM

As much as I love Urban Decay shadows, I just can't love the Glide On Pencils in any color. I do have Zero and the dark brown color that I can't remember at the moment. Pros: creamy, intense beautiful colors, glides on without tugging or pulling, smudges out nicely for initial application Cons: Needs constant sharpening, while it does okay on my upper lash line, it has no staying power even with topping off with a matching color shadow to set or MUFE Aqua Seal + powder shadow on lower lash line, smudges (not the kind of smudging out that softens or smokes out a look, but the BAD kind), does not stay on waterline beyond five minutes even with a double application. For the price, I feel that these eye liners should be bullet proof.

on 12/20/2014 9:51:00 AM

So disappointed in these eyeliners! They are smooth and creamy, apply like a dream and come in beautiful colors. But 24/7? HA! These are gone from my eyes in just a couple of hours. So expensive for something that doesn't last and gives you raccoon eyes. I bought the set of 4 double-ended pencils that is out for Christmas. So sorry I wasted the money.

on 12/17/2014 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I got this with some Urban Decay eye-shadows. The eyeliner Smudges and doesn't stay. The worst things for an eyeliner to do. Do not recommend and will not purchase.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products