September 3, 2014 | 1326 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by priyaarora

it last forever ,a little goes a long way ! i heard that clinique is good for people with sensitive skin becuase none of there product have scents ...love this conceler !! great coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by jnicolemurray

Almost all concealers crease badly on me. Those that dont end up dry and wrinkly. This is amazing amazing concealer. It totally covers, never creases and never dries out. Love it!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by shanx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this as it had a good rating on beautypedia.com. It really was not good for me. I got the lightest colour but it was too yellow and chalky on me. For reference I use Lancome Effercernes in 01 Beige Pastel or Mac Select Coverup in NW20 and these two are far superior.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by IsaRiquezes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer, this is actually the one I use on a daily basis, 3 little dots on each eye go a loooong way, it has fantastic coverage and I have noticed that my eye area is brighter than before I started using it, plus I have always liked Clinique products since I have sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 6:53:00 AM More reviews by radiofox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

When I bought this product, I was ACTUALLY going in for Lancome concealer, that I've heard AMAZING things about. Bought it at Sears and no one was there to help me at the Lancome counter, but there was some one at the clinique counter. She sat me down and used the product on me with their all about eyes eye cream too (I didn't buy that, not quite in my budget). I liked it on, and ended up getting the clinique instead, which I think was cheaper. One thing she mentioned to me when I was buying the product was a little goes a long way with this stuff so you have it forever. I bought this back in the fall, and I keep looking at the tube, expecting to see it look like it's at LEAST emptied a little, not the case. This was my first experience with a liquid concealer, my go to was usually the covergirl smoothers (on a budget, still recommend them). I can't remember why I changed concealer, likely because I got bored...yes, I said it. The product blends and conceals beautifully, it wears nicely, doesn't cake up, a little goes a long way, it may be all about the eyes, but it handles everything well. It's light, I do recommend using a brush to apply and using your fingers to blend, it's just easier. I'd like to point out too, I gave this product 5/5...this is unheard of for me. It's true love over here lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mildewonrice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for almost 8 years now, incredibly enough. I've tried other under eye concealers, but the yellowness of the product perfectly combats the blueness of my hereditary dark circles.
The price is steep, BUT I use this almost every day and have literally been on the same tube for over a year and a half now. A little goes a long way. The texture is thick and creamy, I usually blend it out with my finger because your body heat melts it and sheers it out. I literally couldn't recommend this enough.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 7:46:00 AM More reviews by elifisiklar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First pros:
- I'm very surprised how long this little bottle lasted. I put on concealer at least a few times a week every week. Yet, this lasted for almost a year. I thought the price was too expensive when I was buying it, but considering how long I used it, it's actually pretty cheap.

- I have a very pale skin and my under-eyes are always purple. It gets worse when I don't have a good night sleep. I've used concealers from L'Oreal, Max Factor, Maybelline, and Nivea. To cover the purples, Clinique worked the absolute best.

- It does moisturize and *if you put on an eye cream first*, it does not give a cakey look or emphasize the lines.

Cons:
- If you want some brightness around your eyes, this isn't enough. This only works to cover the darkness around eyes and that's all.

- You have to re-apply during the day. I put on this in the morning, don't touch my eyes in the next hours, and by the afternoon, the purples under my eyes are slowly coming back. Though, keep in mind that a concealer that stayed the same all day would probably dry your skin as it would be too heavy.

I will buy this product again, but I'm also looking for something that can give a little brightness while also covering the darkness under eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2013 5:38:00 PM More reviews by comet1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had been using Clinique advanced concealer since I was 22 years old, so for a long time. At first it worked great, but it would always cake up by the end of a long day, and look really noticeable. When I started having a terrible dryness from it (they changed the formulation) I decided to try the all about eyes concealer. This did not work for me at all. It separated and creased terribly, and after 1 month separated inside the tube, so that more then half of the time I was getting a blob of oil out on my finger rather then the pigmented concealer. This is a no go for me, it wasn't quite pigmented enough, even when it stayed together.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had this concealer for quite some time now. To start off I've never used MAC but I think I'm around an NC37-40 depending on the season. I use 05 Medium Beige. I have read that this concealer is ONLY meant for the eyes, hence its name & that the oil in it can cause breakouts. However, I'm stubborn & used it on my face. I have actually mixed it with moisturizer & smoothed it all over my face numerous times with no problem. On the eyes I love that it has enough of a peach tone to help with my horrible dark circles. But it DOES crease unfortunately, even with very little powder. I have a lot of tiny wrinkles under my eyes & all concealers tend to age me but it is what it is. I prefer this to spot conceal blemishes before applying foundation. I won't buy this again because I've found cheaper ones that do the same thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by rmylon

The best concealer I have used so far. It really lasts for a long time without overemphasizing under eye wrinkles. Good packaging because you can control how much you use.