April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Concealers - Shiseido - The Makeup Corrector Pencil

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2009 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Stephy117

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hello i would like to find out if anyone has the ingredients list for the shiseido corrector pencil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

i love it! i usually use this to cover a few red marks i have on my face since i get pimples and i can't help but to pop them. -_- it also helps to brighten up my eye area. i can't get the, "eraser pencil," here since they don't have it in canada but i use it for that purpose also. kind of lame, i know, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 9:01:00 AM More reviews by cristinarn

luv this product been using it for years....best in concealing pitted tiny acne scars and for giving you that fresh look when applied near the corners of the eyes......

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by LynnMichelle

Great pencil to cancel out your natural lipcolor before you line and apply lipstick. Use sparingly and blend it in with your finger. I also use it if I am only wearing lip gloss to clean up and define my lower lip.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by lepetitrouge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This concealer pencil is excellent for covering up little scars, pimples, pigmentation around the nose, and brightening up around the eyes.
It looks considerably more natural than other concealers (which in my opinion can often appear cakey, and make the imperfection appear even more obvious).
The staying power is average, however as it's simply a little pencil, it's no problem to touch up during the day. It is ideal for use over or beneath foundation.
The consistency is quite soft, and I had no issue with it 'dragging' the skin around my eyes.
For a little pencil, it's quite costly, but I have been using it for six months so far, and I've yet to buy a new one. Therefore, the price is somewhat justified.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 8:22:00 PM More reviews by blissta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this pencil! I use it as an eye brightener, not as a concealer (the color is too light for my medium olive skin!) I never leave home without applying this on my waterline, and I keep it with me in my clutch for touch-ups (staying time is decent, but I enjoy re-applying anyway), and I love how healthy and bright (whiter sclera) my eyes look with this. I hate how it is $16 at Sephora on my student budget, but I don't wear a lot of makeup in general, so it will last me a good long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2008 3:42:00 AM More reviews by SusanIvanova

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've had the worst time covering my dark circles and I'm so relieved that I found this pencil! Covers my circles very nicely and doesn't migrate or emphasize fine lines at all. I would describe it as being a dry consistency which is exactly what I was looking for, since creamy or watery concealers just crease and pool in my fine lines. This does not work whatsoever for me on blemishes though, doesn't seem to cover them well and fades very quickly. Seems like I'm going against conventional wisdom here with preferring a a dry pencil to cover under my eyes and a cream concealer for blemishes, but somehow that's what works for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2008 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Eolo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really dark circles and although I'm quite content with the concealer that I've been wearing (Armani's High Precision Retouch and Armani's Skin Retouch) sometimes when I'm really tired my waterline has this dark tint that makes me look still tired or ill even when I put on concealer, so I bought this pencil exclusively to apply on my waterline are and brighten up the whole eye area to look more rested as my final touch.

It does what it's supposed to, but it isn't anything to go ga-ga over and while I lucked out with their lighest shade, other skin tones won't be as lucky. It will last a long time, so I won't repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2007 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Tatiana12

This is my HG pencil concealer. I have a Shiseido pencil that I've been carrying around for years (1) and use it regularly for a very hard to conceal spot (broken capillaries) on the bridge of my nose and a few dark spots. Nothing else I've tried has the staying power as well as the complete coverage. I haven't had a color match problem with #1 color (I'm buff/beige with yellow/olive undertones on the lighter side.) I'm still in search of the best undereye concealer though. Right now am trying a combo of the Mary Kay signature concealer (staying power is right) combined with Everyday Minerals powder concealer on top. I'll keep searching...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkalley

I have been using this product for the past 5 years! Just cannot live without. This is not for someone that needs a whole face of concealer coverage but for those smaller blemish and light scars. I can sometimes just use this to cover up spots and not use any other foundation or powder and looks great. Colors are limited but blends well into the skin. I love it!

Update 9/30/11
Still using this can't live without. Hope they never discontinue. Loooove this!!