April 18, 2014 | 1585 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this mascara and I plan on using it until I find my HG.
I love the brush that this comes with as you can catch every lash, it is a jet black mascara and does not flake off. I am forever throwing mascaras away as I hate coming home from work and finding blotchy mascara flakes all over my face!
I use this with No7 Exquisite Curl as I find that the Maxfactor Masterpiece does not provide much curl but the lift is good.

A good mascara for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Skating4ever787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product in a gift bag kind of thing, and I just began using recently, and I must say, I will go out and buy this product, it's just amazing! I applied 3 coats of it, yet there was no clumping and it separates bet well, the only thing is it into great on lengthening naturally long lashes, though it has some impact. The wand is very nice and easy to use. Overall great product :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loooove this mascara so much! It doesn't get enough hype as false lash effect and i think it's alot better, false lash effect clumps my lashes and is too wet. However masterpiece makes my lashes look SO long, i've had so many compliments when i wear this, on the other hand it doesn't volumize that much, but i normally put a coat of a volumizing mascara on too ( i like too faced lash injection) but still on its own lashes look so good and after 2-3 coats lashes don't look too clumpy. It's not that expensive either, compared to other mascaras i've tried like YSL which wasn't great. It's about £10 in the UK, so worth it, it can dry up quite alot in like 2 months but i don't mind at all because it's such a good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by natalieoneill

This mascara is definitely the best drugstore mascara I've ever tried, after using my Bobbi Brown Everything mascara for almost 9 months until it ran out I was in the dark about drugstore mascaras since I wanted to try something new, but not be out of pocket, and I blindly chose this mascara knowing Maxfactor is usually quite good - I am so glad I chose this! Great dark colour, doesn't flake/chip/smudge, price isn't dirt cheap but isn't hugely expensive either, separates but not spider leg ish, volume, cat eye look, lengthens .. what more could you want? I don't even MISS my Bobbi Brown and that was a great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mazlovesbetty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product is a really great mascara for the money. It lengthens lashes while not clumping too much, and has a great brush which defines individual lashes well.

I also find it it quite buildable; it won't clump unless you add 4 layers.
The packaging is sleek and elegant and offers exactly what you need in a mascara, small and practical while looking like a more expensive product.

The only problem I have with this mascara is that if you only put one layer on, it doesn't tend to last, so if you like a very natural look it is perhaps not the best idea. I didn't find it to flake though, it just sort of disappeared.

I purchased mine from an eBay shop still in the wrapping for £5 and £1 p&p, which I felt was reasonable.

All round, a good mascara for those on a budget that I would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by helenanoelle

My go-to mascara. I have very long eyelashes naturally, and i love this for everyday use. It doesn“t clump, and just looks natural and nice. It does lengthen - but it doesn“t really give a lot of volume. If it is volume you are looking for, then I would rather recommend the Max Factor False Lash Effect, which I use when I want a more dramatic look when i“m dressing up.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:08:00 PM More reviews by watercute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really good mascara, very dark separates lashes and doesn't clump and gives a nice amount of curl. I've repurchased this lots and will continue to.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by ashwathi87

Slightly on the pricey side.. but must say.. one of the better mascara's i'v experimented with... amazing brush.. 2 sweeps over my eye lashes and im good to go ! does not clump my lashes like so many other mascaras do and relatively easy to remove ! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 9:09:00 PM More reviews by wai260896

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It's okay. Doesn't lengthen so much or make your eyelashes thicker. But it doesn't clump.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by BriarRoseBeauty

I personally found that it didn't at all do as described. I didn't feel that they looked especially separated, or striking and didn't really like the product at all. The formula itself seemed sticky and gloopy (technical term I know). I also didn't like the packaging, it is very flimsy and the first time I dropped it whilst sitting at my dressing table the tube cracked quite badly up the side.

It was, however a very dark black which did stand out.

Check out my full review on my blog
www.briarrosebeauty.com