Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Acacia/Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Carnauba/Carnauba Wax, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. [ /- May contain: CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491/Iron Oxides]

on 4/13/2015 12:54:00 PM

I use Lore'l products however I was disappointed in there waterproof eye products so I thought mascara is around $13.00 and eye liner about the same. There was nothing waterproof or clump free. I was so disappointed after a night out I came home with flakes and dark circles where the eye liner ran making me look as if I had dark circle. So I thought I will try Lancome products. I bought waterproof mascara and eye liner pencil. WOW was I disappointed again!!! It was even worse my eyes burn and I literally before the night ended I had raccoon eyes, I was so embraces. I paid $27 + for each item. I am going to return both items. On the plus size I will be keeping the minimize pore cream. I do like this product. To be honest with you Max Factor were the only ones that knew how to produce waterproof/ no flak or clump mascara What a shame they aren't around. Thank you for caring what I had to say and hope it will help improve your product.

I really liked this mascara! I wish they sold lancome at sephora or ulta, I would be rebuying this stuff for sure

on 4/7/2015 4:58:00 PM

The last three times I have purchased this, each one had a different package and they were not different varieties of the mascara, but the regular formula with the straight brush.
The first one was from Sephora And the writing on the brush end was black inside a gold box. It seemed dryer and smeared more. Was it counterfeit?
The next one I purchased three months ago was from Nordstrom. It had the traditional look to it and the gold riding at the brush and was the same as the photo pictured here. It worked well.
I purchased a new one last week at the same Nordstrom. Supposedly the same project. The writing on the Does not say all the wording it normally does. It only says Definicils in gold lettering with no other words. It seems very clumpy.

All three of the mascaras in the past nine months have come in the same box they always have. The label on the first one on the actual tube at the end just had the color on it. The past two from Nordstrom are the traditional labels.

Any ideas?

on 2/19/2015 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

At first try, this mascara was a disappointment but luckily I gave it another chance after a few weeks - this one really gets better with age!! Once it has dried out a bit, it a magnificent mascara for both day and night as it layers well. I love it and will definitely buy again, at least if I find it on sale!

on 2/14/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really nice mascara. For reference, I have naturally long, thick, black lashes and most mascaras look pretty good on my so it takes something pretty special to stand out. This is one of those few that stand out to me. It is one of those mascaras that start out pretty wet but gets even better as it dries out. It provides lovely length and holds a curl very well, but where it excels is it's amazing separating ability. It defines all your lashes. It is not the mascara for you if you want volume, but can be built up to have some thickening qualities. Another great quality is that it doesn't smudge or flake. I have a huge problem with this because my eyelashes hit my browbone, cheekbone, and glasses whenever I look up, down, or blink and it gets even worse whenever I wear mascara because of the smudging and flaking. Also, it's not difficult to get off. This is another huge plus because I hate scrubbing at my eyes. All in all, I really love this mascara and recommend it is you want awesome length and definition.

on 2/10/2015 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried a bunch of different brands and formulas, and always come back to this. My lashes are naturally very long and very curly, which means they tend to clump up very easily. This mascara (which I buy in Deep Black), separates and defines individual lashes in a way no other formula does (and, for the record, the waterproof version doesn't work nearly as well). It also wears all day without flaking or wearing off on my lids. That said, if you need a mascara that lengthens or adds a lot of volume, this probably isn't the right buy for you, but for curly lashes it's a dream.

i love this mascara! it has lots of volume and lengthening! this is the best high-end mascara and i would recommend it!

on 2/2/2015 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Another great mascara from Lancome. Adds length and volume to my lashes. Looks very natural. No clumps or flakes. Washes off easily with my oil cleanser at night. Did not irritate my sensitive eyes.

on 1/31/2015 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral

I don't like this at all. It is a very "natural" looking mascara that only tints the lashes and really doesn't lengthen and certainly doesn't volumize. Waste of time and money for me. Washed off easily and completely with warm water which is nice. Givenchy has the BEST mascara of all time, PERIOD!!! I need to quit wasting money on others.

on 1/24/2015 12:53:00 AM

It definitely lengthens but newer and better mascaras have emerged. That being said you can't go wrong with this one.