MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

on 7/4/2013 8:53:00 AM

I really like this. The MUA applied this on me today and suddenly there was this sparkle on my face. I was hooked. The shimmer-glitter really helps in giving me some glow to my other wise dull tone. My face just lights up. This is somewhat like nars orgasm but cheaper. If u like nars O, you will like this. Also for some reason, Mac blushes tend to fade on me during the day. But this is one of those fun extras u may wanna have...

on 6/30/2013 8:29:00 AM

My HG blusher! Can't go without this on my cheek! It instantly gives you glowy and healthy face :) i love it! It has subtle pinkish orange pigmentation which is good for warm tone face!

It is powder blush with shimmery finish. Buildable from sheer to quite prominent. The color is peachy pink with gold shimmer. Looks good on warm light and medium skin tones. I am NW25 in MAC and use it primarily in summer time when my skin gets more warm.

on 4/11/2013 8:57:00 AM

Love this blush. I am a bit of a blush addict and this is my favourite right now. It a gorgeous pinky peach shade with a beautiful golden shimmer. A great spring summer blush. If I ever run out I will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I kind of love this. Kind of.

It's a no brainer type of blush, throw on and go. I'm about NC20, and this goes great with my skintone, like a more natural look. It blends well into my skin and doesn't emphasise pores.

The shimmer is a tad too much sometimes, I would prefer more of a sheen rather than a shimmer. The great thing about this is the formula. It doesn't break me out. Despite MAC having a reputation of having foundationst hat break people out (I agree with this), the blushes have a great non-irritating/clogging formula. Better than I can say about NARS blush formulas which gave me cystic acne.

Price is ok, inexpensive. Packaging is just, normal I guess. It's great that it's not ridiculously bulky like Chanel (what is the point of bulky plastic packaging that feels to cheap?)

Yes I would buy this again if I can't find anything that's similar with that sheen and good formula.

on 3/28/2013 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is my 3rd blush from MAC and I adore it. I have fair, neutral-leaning warm skin. I have issues with a lot of blushes pulling red or orange on me. I also prefer sheer, build-able blushes versus super pigmented ones. I apply two light layers with the Real Techniques stippling brush and get a beautiful, glowy peachy-pink color. It really brightens up my face and the shimmer is not obvious like Nars Orgasm or Deep Throat. Nice change from my usual pinks that give more of a flushed/ballerina look.

on 3/4/2013 3:39:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Love this blush. Makes my skin look healthier and radiant. It is super blendable and very easy to apply. It is not overly shimmery that you look like a disco ball, yet it makes you glow. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this blush, even from expert makeup artists. IF you want more pigment but still want this sheen finish, layer this on top of another darker color. For example, a high pigment coral underneath and then a light hand of Springsheen! Great for day or night..

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I own Springsheen as well as plenty of other MAC blushes and this color is very pretty! I would say good for summer/spring or lighter skin to medium skin tones..I will buy this color again!

If you like sparkle, this is a good product.
It's been my go-to blush since I was 11.
The color fades and leaves just a peachy sparkle after awhile, that's the only downside.

on 1/30/2013 4:25:00 PM

This makes my fluer power look like crap. I have a new coral blush. I swatched orgasm then went to MAC to try spring sheen. They are not dupes. Orgasm is way more pink toned whereas springsheen is coral based. I love this blush on my fair skin!

Popular Blush Products