April 21, 2014 | 1862 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 8:57:00 AM More reviews by babygems

Love this blush. I am a bit of a blush addict and this is my favourite right now. It a gorgeous pinky peach shade with a beautiful golden shimmer. A great spring summer blush. If I ever run out I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by prettyfacades

I kind of love this. Kind of.

It's a no brainer type of blush, throw on and go. I'm about NC20, and this goes great with my skintone, like a more natural look. It blends well into my skin and doesn't emphasise pores.

The shimmer is a tad too much sometimes, I would prefer more of a sheen rather than a shimmer. The great thing about this is the formula. It doesn't break me out. Despite MAC having a reputation of having foundationst hat break people out (I agree with this), the blushes have a great non-irritating/clogging formula. Better than I can say about NARS blush formulas which gave me cystic acne.

Price is ok, inexpensive. Packaging is just, normal I guess. It's great that it's not ridiculously bulky like Chanel (what is the point of bulky plastic packaging that feels to cheap?)

Yes I would buy this again if I can't find anything that's similar with that sheen and good formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my 3rd blush from MAC and I adore it. I have fair, neutral-leaning warm skin. I have issues with a lot of blushes pulling red or orange on me. I also prefer sheer, build-able blushes versus super pigmented ones. I apply two light layers with the Real Techniques stippling brush and get a beautiful, glowy peachy-pink color. It really brightens up my face and the shimmer is not obvious like Nars Orgasm or Deep Throat. Nice change from my usual pinks that give more of a flushed/ballerina look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 3:39:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this blush. Makes my skin look healthier and radiant. It is super blendable and very easy to apply. It is not overly shimmery that you look like a disco ball, yet it makes you glow. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear this blush, even from expert makeup artists. IF you want more pigment but still want this sheen finish, layer this on top of another darker color. For example, a high pigment coral underneath and then a light hand of Springsheen! Great for day or night..

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by monroebrooklyn81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I own Springsheen as well as plenty of other MAC blushes and this color is very pretty! I would say good for summer/spring or lighter skin to medium skin tones..I will buy this color again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by callieinterrupted

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you like sparkle, this is a good product.
It's been my go-to blush since I was 11.
The color fades and leaves just a peachy sparkle after awhile, that's the only downside.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This makes my fluer power look like crap. I have a new coral blush. I swatched orgasm then went to MAC to try spring sheen. They are not dupes. Orgasm is way more pink toned whereas springsheen is coral based. I love this blush on my fair skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my favorite blush!

I've tried lots of extremely popular blushes on MUA- NARS orgasm (Didn't show up on me) Dandelion (Ditto) Coralista (Too pink and clownish looking)

A lot of blushes look too pink on me, and the sparkles are overwhelming for my face.

Springsheen on my asian NC20 face:
-Looks like a natural healthy glow
-Never looks overdone
-Makes my face sculpted and highlighted at the same time

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by nicole2468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush! I love it, it's a peachy pink with golden shimmer, but the shimmer doesn't look glittery when it's on your cheeks, it just gives the blush a glowy finish.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by brandisitis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

All the color comes off after about 3 hours, and I'm left with just sparkly cheeks.