Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very wet formula, does lengthen lashes by adding these interesting fibers attached to the wand. But cannot volumize, clumps A LOT, and ends up with a very thick and obvious look. Will use but not purchase again.
The packaging is very nice but the product is overpriced. Since the reviews all looked positive, overall disappointed. Would advise against buying it.
For reference, I have short Asian eyelashes that are best suited for thick volumizing mascara wands.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love the wand in this mascara! It's very different from what I've ever tried honestly. I also love the fact that it is extremely black and glossy. The thing is it doesn't volumize at all so usually I have to pair it up with another volumizing mascara to get the best results (like... CoverGirl Fusion, Smashbox Full Exposure, etc.). Also, it has amazing staying power. I walked in the rain all day with it on and no smudging, flaking, nothing! But this also means it's super hard to remove (I haven't heard of anyone saying this...) even with makeup remover, it takes at least 10 minutes for me to fully remove it from one eye, plus a few eyelashes... So I try not to use it too often. But if I go to a beach or something and I want something on my lashes (for some odd reason) I would apply a little bit of this. I would probably repurchase though, once I find a makeup remover that can defeat this! If I can find it that is....

on 11/5/2012 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara. I know it's HG when I keep going back to it after using Fiberwig, lashblast, dollywink.

It has crazy lengthening power but is not volumising. Works for me since I already have lots of lashes. Might not work for girls with sparse lashes because it can give the spider-leg look.

The only problem is that it's hard to remove. However, I have baby oil for that!

on 9/23/2012 8:10:00 PM

I have short and sparse lashes and this mascara helps by making my lashes longer. It performs way better than all mascara I've used ie chanel Lancôme loreal. It felt a little weird using a plasticky wand instead of the normal bristles type but it works perfectly. It's natural which is what I'm looking for (but you can def build on the length by applying more) and the holding power is strong.
Will def repurchase!

on 9/2/2012 2:32:00 AM

It gives my short lashes tons of length. It is super black and does not budge at all. I. Would have given it a 5 star, however, it wish it did add some volume. So, I have found that if I use this on top of a volumizing mascara such as maybelline falsies, my lashes are exactly how I want them, long and full!

on 8/26/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this mascara is okay. It adds length to my lashes but it is not noticeable because it does not do anything for volume, cannot layer coats because it clumps on my lashes and make them stick together so it is strictly one layer. It is a bit waterproof but (regular water) doesnt hold well in water, there are bits of mascara that will fall off and will stick around the eye area (sea water) so not very waterproof.

the packaging is very pretty, but the price is quite expensive. Will not repurchase.

on 8/22/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara really does add fibers to my lashes that lengthens it. However, I found it to give my lashes a very spidery like effect. The formula is more wet so it doesn't hold a curl. But three stars for lengthening it. This also works amazing for lower lashes

on 5/21/2012 4:12:00 PM

So far, my HG mascara. NO mascara is as nearly as good as this one (to me at least). It lengthens well, holds curl well, builds well, doesn't smudge and lasts all day. Highly highly recommended. Only down side is a little hard to remove, so it takes a bit of time. That's why I gave it 4 lippies. It's kinda hard to get here, with the ridiculous retail markups that more than doubles the recommended retail price in Asia. But I always find my way to one XD

on 2/12/2012 10:21:00 PM

Think everybody below has said it all, but this really is the best mascara i've tried in a long time. Bought mine over in Thailand when I was on holiday, and I got it for roughly £7 which is a decent drugstore price. It lasted all day for me in Thailand's heat and humidity, I was very impressed. It keeps my curl in place all day, as well as lengthening my short lashes very nicely. Since coming back to London, I use this over another volumizing mascara because thats one thing I find that it lacks. This combination gives me amazing thick, long eyelashes with the curl kept in place for the day. And you know thats so hard to find in a mascara! Also, you need a good eye make up remover cos it really is stubborn to take off. Cleansing oil works a treat for me. Stupidly, I only bought one back home with me which I'm super regretting as its so expensive to buy online from overseas in the UK.

on 2/7/2012 10:34:00 PM

Best mascara I have tried compared to Lancome, Clinique and Dior. The best thing is it holds my curl all day and makes my lashes super long. I am so impressed that I have told everyone I know about this mascara.

Top Rated Shiseido Products