Shiseido Majolica Majorca Lash Expander

4.3

11-12 Isoparaffin, Dextrin Palmitate, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, CI 77449, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Water, Sucrose Tetrastearate, PEG-20 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Triisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Trimethylsiloxysilylcarbamoyl Pullulan, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

on 11/5/2012 5:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG mascara. I know it's HG when I keep going back to it after using Fiberwig, lashblast, dollywink.

It has crazy lengthening power but is not volumising. Works for me since I already have lots of lashes. Might not work for girls with sparse lashes because it can give the spider-leg look.

The only problem is that it's hard to remove. However, I have baby oil for that!

on 9/23/2012 8:10:00 PM

I have short and sparse lashes and this mascara helps by making my lashes longer. It performs way better than all mascara I've used ie chanel Lancôme loreal. It felt a little weird using a plasticky wand instead of the normal bristles type but it works perfectly. It's natural which is what I'm looking for (but you can def build on the length by applying more) and the holding power is strong.
Will def repurchase!

on 9/2/2012 2:32:00 AM

It gives my short lashes tons of length. It is super black and does not budge at all. I. Would have given it a 5 star, however, it wish it did add some volume. So, I have found that if I use this on top of a volumizing mascara such as maybelline falsies, my lashes are exactly how I want them, long and full!

on 8/26/2012 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

this mascara is okay. It adds length to my lashes but it is not noticeable because it does not do anything for volume, cannot layer coats because it clumps on my lashes and make them stick together so it is strictly one layer. It is a bit waterproof but (regular water) doesnt hold well in water, there are bits of mascara that will fall off and will stick around the eye area (sea water) so not very waterproof.

the packaging is very pretty, but the price is quite expensive. Will not repurchase.

on 8/22/2012 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara really does add fibers to my lashes that lengthens it. However, I found it to give my lashes a very spidery like effect. The formula is more wet so it doesn't hold a curl. But three stars for lengthening it. This also works amazing for lower lashes

on 5/21/2012 4:12:00 PM

So far, my HG mascara. NO mascara is as nearly as good as this one (to me at least). It lengthens well, holds curl well, builds well, doesn't smudge and lasts all day. Highly highly recommended. Only down side is a little hard to remove, so it takes a bit of time. That's why I gave it 4 lippies. It's kinda hard to get here, with the ridiculous retail markups that more than doubles the recommended retail price in Asia. But I always find my way to one XD

on 2/12/2012 10:21:00 PM

Think everybody below has said it all, but this really is the best mascara i've tried in a long time. Bought mine over in Thailand when I was on holiday, and I got it for roughly £7 which is a decent drugstore price. It lasted all day for me in Thailand's heat and humidity, I was very impressed. It keeps my curl in place all day, as well as lengthening my short lashes very nicely. Since coming back to London, I use this over another volumizing mascara because thats one thing I find that it lacks. This combination gives me amazing thick, long eyelashes with the curl kept in place for the day. And you know thats so hard to find in a mascara! Also, you need a good eye make up remover cos it really is stubborn to take off. Cleansing oil works a treat for me. Stupidly, I only bought one back home with me which I'm super regretting as its so expensive to buy online from overseas in the UK.

on 2/7/2012 10:34:00 PM

Best mascara I have tried compared to Lancome, Clinique and Dior. The best thing is it holds my curl all day and makes my lashes super long. I am so impressed that I have told everyone I know about this mascara.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I never wore mascara before because they did nothing to hold my curl or it would leave me with raccoon eyes. Until I found Majolica Majorca mascara did I wear mascara more often. There are too many good things about this mascara, the packaging is so adorable, the comb is awesome at separating lashes, the fiber makes your lashes super long and it has a dry formula that holds curl all day. AND it's for a reasonable price!! Seriously... a must have.

on 9/27/2011 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I used to love Fiberwig - but after trying out Majolica Majorca mascara - found my new HG!!

The brush is very different to all other mascaras as it's more like a comb. I prefer this as it separates your lashes while your putting on product.

It holds a curl really well and can extend your lashes to quite long. It lasts all day without smudging. People are saying it's hard to clean off - but I haven't had any issues with it as long as you use waterproof makeup removal.

Top Rated Shiseido Products