October 22, 2014 | 2000 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dr. Bronner's - Liquid Soap - All Scents

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Caish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG liquid soap. This stuff seriously can be use in so many ways and it cleans so well. Like squeaky clean. It actually cleans so well that it completely removes my fake tan and have to avoid it when i want to be tan. My favorite uses are: to wash my dog, clean my makeup brushes, wash hair when my shampoo runs out, use as a body wash with gloves or a poof and so much more that i cant think of right now. I have tried the peppermint, almond and citrus scent and my fav is the citrus as its nice and refreshing but not over powering. I will always have a bottle of this around!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Chickadee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff and it really does clean anything. I use it in my homemade countertop cleaner, add it to weak dish soap, and make my own shampoo and face cleanser with it. Here is my recipe for shampoo/face cleanser: 50% Bronners, 50% chamomile or green tea, contents of one Vitamin E capsule, a splash of oil (grapeseed, jojoba, argan, etc.) and 5-8 drops essential oils. I originally used the Peppermint scent for the face cleanser, but I DO NOT recommend it, as it's very tingly and feels weird on the face. That's when I used the peppermint batch for shampoo instead with great results! I use unscented for my face cleanser now, and add Lemongrass and Lavender essential oils. Now a 6 oz. bottle of cleanser runs me about $2.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by jodienicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh man this stuff, it was love at first wash. I have tried all kinds of soap and NONE reacted to my skin well and, frankly, I have only been able to use water to clean my skin for the past few months. I came across this via a friend, saw it had jojoba in it (which I LURV), and decided to give it the good ol' college try. The tiniest bit feels like it completely clears your pores out, so a little goes a very very long way. I do think these soaps have a strong smell but I could handle it. I even have started to use the tea tree version on my face to take my make up off. If your skin can't handle a lot, this just may be your HG shower product too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by nihaobrookey

actual magic! I clean all my makeup brushes with it and it works amazingly and rinses clean so quickly! & I just used it to clean my really dirty tangle teezer with a toothbrush and it was amazing! spotless brush that looked new again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by linn116

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am reviewing my stand-bys that are RELIABLE and actually work. This is my go-to face cleanser and has been for YEARS. It cleans thoroughly without stripping the skin. This is the only cleanser that keeps my acne under control. Whenever I have strayed and used something else, my face basically goes crazy, and I ALWAYS come back to this to fix things.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased the Eucalyptus liquid soap to use as my body wash and I am happy to say that I like it a lot! It's an "expensive" initial investment... but you only need 4 drops on a loofa poof and it suds up like a dream! The smell is nice and clean... this one doesn't linger that much, it just makes you smell clean (which I like!). I think this would be a great addition to any persons bathroom/shower. Be careful if your sharing the bottle with family/guests... make sure they know to use very little (~4 droplets) for their whole body. I'm guessing it would be less (~1 drop) for the face. If you are conservative in your use, the price will be WAY worth the savings of paying $3/$4/$5 bucks for body wash every few weeks.

I am trying to phase out some of my other products in order to give my money to more eco-friendly companies. Not only is this eco-friendly, its also ethically produced, which is really important to me. Quite happy with the purchase... planning on getting the one in tea tree as well!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by emily0212

Lavender is my favorite, of course, I'm a lavender ho. This stuff is very drying on skin but it is also very concentrated, you're supposed to dilute it. I use it mostly to wash my makeup brushes, perfect for that!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2013 7:41:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

Definitely disappointed about this one, I have Lavender(smells amazing!) & it works well for certain purposes like hand wash, makeup brush cleaner, and shampoo..but fails in other areas for me. Tried using it as a face wash and ended up with red, aggravated cysts all over and I rarely break out mind you. Too drying for use as a body wash/shave gel. Leaves a film when I used it as an all-purpose cleaner and doesn't leave surfaces clean..ugh. I so want to be impressed by these Eco-friendly all-in-one products, but I just don't get the hype! Price point is quite high imo and my daily face wash is much cheaper and can do most jobs I've used castille soap for a million times better. The bottle I have will probably expire before I use it all as you only need a tiny drop most of the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by inthiscity

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an absolute staple. I use it for every. Complete godsend. Lavender and peppermint are personal favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by yoyolanda

I use it head to toe and am always happy. It's the only thing that really cleans my face and leaves it soft. There's no detergents so that's why it's safe for use in so many areas of your life. Organic, Fair Trade and cruelty free. What more could you ask for?