July 30, 2014 | 1454 users online

Lip Gloss - Neutrogena - MoistureShine Lip Soother Cooling Hydragel SPF20

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this i bought on a whim because i felt like i needed a new pretty sheer lipgloss , and i got it in a pretty pink color when i first applied it burned my lips even though they weren't chapped , so i was suprised and decided to take it off the next time i tried it it was different very shiny and pretty , not to mention it lasted on my lips a really long time even after i'd eaten , i would repurchase again , but im still on the look out for the next lipgloss im in love with!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by WednesdayMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lip gloss. I've had it for about 8 months and use it twice a day and have about a quarter left. I bite my lips constantly and they hurt so when i do, i put this on. It cools them. It's really shiny and it's one of the very few glosses i can stand to smell this long.. it's gewd I have it in glaze. Smells fruity and summery and brings back nice memories. It's kinda sticky to me but sticky = lasts longer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would buy tube after tube of this lipgloss!!! I have NOTHING bad to say about this product! I love the formula. It's very sheer, not sticky, smells and tastes great. The packaging is awesome and usually, when I have a lipgloss, the lipgloss gets in the area where the lid goes, everytime I put the lid on, it gets EVERYWHERE in my purse, on my hands, and the outside gets sticky and gross, but this lipgloss is the ONLY one this has not happened with! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by xoxotoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE. doesn't matter what color you buy, they're so sheer, it won't make a difference. they're moisturizing, LONG lasting (thru starbucks even), shinyshinyshiny, and smell fruity. what more could you want in a lipgloss? love it, always have it in my purse and one in the car. you can use as a lipbalm in a pinch. i have nothing bad to say about these glosses, and i am a lipgloss junkie for 20 years now. good stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by Jewelx17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Gleam, a sheer light pinky color but it really doesn't matter what color you get because the color is very sheer. I bought this because of the name, Hydragel, since I've used a gel type of lip product before and liked it because it wasn't sticky at all and as I expected, this is not sticky and has gorgeous shine. What I didn't expect is that this is sooo moisturizing. I have what I think is chronic dry lips and no matter what I've tried, how often I apply lip balm I get dry, flaky cracked lips. I can't go a moment without having something on my lips because it gets so dry and tight that it actually feels uncomfortable to smile. I actually couldn't really wear lipstick because of how dry my lips would get since lipstick accentuates flakes and dry skin. I only stuck to lip glosses until now. This just keeps my lips moist and smooth throughout the day, no flakes or cracks since I have started using this! I couldn't believe it, I've never seen my lips like this before. It's a great treatment for your lips before going to bed, even throughout the night it stays on pretty well and I wake up to moist lips.
A bonus is this looks great layered with lipstick. I love how pigmented lipstick is but most are too dry for my lips and I like a shiny finish. I put this before and after applying lipstick. It gives it a perfect dewy finish. Only thing is I wish this was bigger, it's a pretty tiny tube, espcially for the price(I think I paid 6.99). I could see myself running out of this in about a month or so if I use it every day since I usually apply lip balm to my lips several times a day. The cooling sensation is a little weird but I kinda like it. Despite the price for such a small tube, it still wouldn't stop me from buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by midnight_muse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nearly clear lip gloss. It gives very little color -- and I bought Glaze, the most pigmented one. But still, on my pale lips, it *does* lend a hint of color that's visible in natural light. Indoors or with more pigmented lips, I don't think it would do much at all. But I still like the product. I do like the cooling sensation, though it's very faint. Though not normally a fan of fruity scents, I found this peachy/apricot fragrance actually pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like many of Neutrogena's lip products really. And this one is no exception! No color payoff in this one, but I don't mind. It feels cooling/tingly which is up my alley. I also like to top my lipstick with it for that extra vaa voom and lusciousness. lol I would recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 10:45:00 PM More reviews by rhode

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lip gloss. It feels light and tingly, and goes on smooth with a nice even sheen.

That being said, the color I purchased (Sheen) doesn't have much (if any) color payoff, so if you are looking for a lot of pigment I suggest avoiding this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by UberOomph

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is my first review and all I have to say is I love it. I never wore lip glosses because they always made the dead, dry lip skin clump up into white goo that just sat on my lips. Ew. Then I bought this in Glisten for only about $5.79. It doesn't leave my dry lips to form white clumps, it left them looking smooth and shiny, and feeling clean and cool. Sorta a tingling sensation that lasts a few minutes. There is no real color, but it smells lovely, a lot like dragonfruit vitamin water or peaches. Taste good aswell. The only flaws for me are that it's sticky but not bad enough that I can't stand it. Also, the color doesn't show. Other than that I am satisfied.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Cleocatra1993

This product felt really good at first, and I love that it has SPF. But after about a week, it began to separate in the tube, so when I tried to use it I would get a bunch of runny stuff coming out of the tip. There really is no way to mix it back in. Pretty yucky! I carried it in my purse, so maybe the temperature changes had something to do with it. But I need to be able to carry a lip gloss around if I'm really going to use it.