Clinique Color Surge in Daybreak

4.6

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 1/21/2011 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this clinique eyeshadow. Great nuetral paired up with any other color. I just wish clinique would come out with more colors.

on 12/31/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Beautiful color, it looks great on everyone! Goes on so smooth and has amazing staying power. This color is identical to Urban Decay's "Blunt". I buy Clinique's because it's about $6 cheaper, and lasts longer anyways. =-)

on 12/25/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this color. It came in a eye kit that I got for Christmas. It's very shimmery but gives your eyes an instant lift. I will turn to this color over and over again. It paired welll with other, darker, neutral tones and lasted well with no primer. I will buy this product again.

on 3/4/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a really pretty color that I at first rejected as too orangey, but have ended up using again and again. It works for all types of situations - a wash of color over entire eye on a casual day; in the crease with a really pale color as the base; or as the foundation for a smokier, bronzy nighttime look. It seems a bit more frosty to me than the typical Color Surge shadow, but I could be imagining that.

on 2/4/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is such an amazing color. An intensely shimmery champagne color that glides on very smoothly. A little product goes a very long way---and you get so much for the price.

This is the number one shadow I reach for when I have 1 minute to get ready and I'd like to look fresh and rested. All over the lids=8 hours of sleep. Use in the corner of your eyes for a quick highlight or sweep across cheekbones for a lovely glow.

I've bought similar colors from Chanel (Liberty), NARS (Edie) and MAC (Phloof!) and I still think this beats all of them.

on 11/25/2009 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Daybreak is a lovely frosty champagne color, with a smidge of flesh tone in there.

PROS: Nice pigmentation. Decent length of wear with TFSI (I never wear shadow without it). Great smooth texture. nice color.
CONS: None.

A great product. Would definitely buy again.

I was lucky to receive a full size of this as a ROAK from an awesome MUAer. I don't know why she didn't want this, because it's HG material for me!

It's a beautiful shimmery light golden color. I'm PPP and it looks amazing on my skin and instantly brightens up my eyes. I apply black e/l, then use Daybreak heavily as a wash and in my inner corners. I look bright eyed and fresh faced with this! The texture is so creamy and divine and the pigmentation is great as well.

on 12/21/2008 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color itself is very pretty, but it's too shimmery/shiny for my taste and looks cheap.

on 12/15/2008 1:27:00 AM

i love this color and I completely agree with all the other reviewers (pros only of course) you get alot of product, and pigmentation and texture are both excellent

on 7/11/2008 1:43:00 AM

HG! This is a great highlight color. It adds this fresh, lustre-y glow to my eyes while being really subtle, not to mention the fact that it's very pigmented and has a really smooth texture. Something about the packaging also gets me...it's so shiny and pretty! The staying power of this eyeshadow is pretty good as well, yet nothing I'm over the moon about. Regardless, that's not enough to keep me from buying this e/s again and again and again. continued >>