Clinique Color Surge in Daybreak

4.6

Talc, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, isostearyl neopentanoate, sorbitan sesquioleate, nylon-12, aluminum myristate, potassium palmitate, tin oxide, alumina, silica, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [/- mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510) [] ultramarines (ci 77007), manganese violet (ci 77742), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), carmine (ci 75470)]

on 1/21/2011 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this clinique eyeshadow. Great nuetral paired up with any other color. I just wish clinique would come out with more colors.

on 12/31/2010 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Beautiful color, it looks great on everyone! Goes on so smooth and has amazing staying power. This color is identical to Urban Decay's "Blunt". I buy Clinique's because it's about $6 cheaper, and lasts longer anyways. =-)

on 12/25/2010 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this color. It came in a eye kit that I got for Christmas. It's very shimmery but gives your eyes an instant lift. I will turn to this color over and over again. It paired welll with other, darker, neutral tones and lasted well with no primer. I will buy this product again.

on 3/4/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a really pretty color that I at first rejected as too orangey, but have ended up using again and again. It works for all types of situations - a wash of color over entire eye on a casual day; in the crease with a really pale color as the base; or as the foundation for a smokier, bronzy nighttime look. It seems a bit more frosty to me than the typical Color Surge shadow, but I could be imagining that.

on 2/4/2010 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is such an amazing color. An intensely shimmery champagne color that glides on very smoothly. A little product goes a very long way---and you get so much for the price.

This is the number one shadow I reach for when I have 1 minute to get ready and I'd like to look fresh and rested. All over the lids=8 hours of sleep. Use in the corner of your eyes for a quick highlight or sweep across cheekbones for a lovely glow.

I've bought similar colors from Chanel (Liberty), NARS (Edie) and MAC (Phloof!) and I still think this beats all of them.

on 11/25/2009 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Daybreak is a lovely frosty champagne color, with a smidge of flesh tone in there.

PROS: Nice pigmentation. Decent length of wear with TFSI (I never wear shadow without it). Great smooth texture. nice color.
CONS: None.

A great product. Would definitely buy again.

I was lucky to receive a full size of this as a ROAK from an awesome MUAer. I don't know why she didn't want this, because it's HG material for me!

It's a beautiful shimmery light golden color. I'm PPP and it looks amazing on my skin and instantly brightens up my eyes. I apply black e/l, then use Daybreak heavily as a wash and in my inner corners. I look bright eyed and fresh faced with this! The texture is so creamy and divine and the pigmentation is great as well.

on 12/21/2008 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The color itself is very pretty, but it's too shimmery/shiny for my taste and looks cheap.

on 12/15/2008 1:27:00 AM

i love this color and I completely agree with all the other reviewers (pros only of course) you get alot of product, and pigmentation and texture are both excellent

on 10/12/2008 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of those eyeshadows that are subtle but pretty, and one that I will probably not be able to live without. It is a light cream colored e/s with a slight shimmer. I use it all over my lids and then apply black e/l to really make it pop. it gives my eyes a certain brightness and sparkle. I will repurchase this if I ever run out (which won't be for awhile since I only use a little bit).