August 30, 2014 | 1387 users online

Eye Shadow - Clinique - Color Surge in Daybreak

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 8:02:00 PM More reviews by gtscooter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this color. It came in a eye kit that I got for Christmas. It's very shimmery but gives your eyes an instant lift. I will turn to this color over and over again. It paired welll with other, darker, neutral tones and lasted well with no primer. I will buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty color that I at first rejected as too orangey, but have ended up using again and again. It works for all types of situations - a wash of color over entire eye on a casual day; in the crease with a really pale color as the base; or as the foundation for a smokier, bronzy nighttime look. It seems a bit more frosty to me than the typical Color Surge shadow, but I could be imagining that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by MrsHolcomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such an amazing color. An intensely shimmery champagne color that glides on very smoothly. A little product goes a very long way---and you get so much for the price.

This is the number one shadow I reach for when I have 1 minute to get ready and I'd like to look fresh and rested. All over the lids=8 hours of sleep. Use in the corner of your eyes for a quick highlight or sweep across cheekbones for a lovely glow.

I've bought similar colors from Chanel (Liberty), NARS (Edie) and MAC (Phloof!) and I still think this beats all of them.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 5:56:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Daybreak is a lovely frosty champagne color, with a smidge of flesh tone in there.

PROS: Nice pigmentation. Decent length of wear with TFSI (I never wear shadow without it). Great smooth texture. nice color.
CONS: None.

A great product. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Chocolatedippedstrawberri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was lucky to receive a full size of this as a ROAK from an awesome MUAer. I don't know why she didn't want this, because it's HG material for me!

It's a beautiful shimmery light golden color. I'm PPP and it looks amazing on my skin and instantly brightens up my eyes. I apply black e/l, then use Daybreak heavily as a wash and in my inner corners. I look bright eyed and fresh faced with this! The texture is so creamy and divine and the pigmentation is great as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color itself is very pretty, but it's too shimmery/shiny for my taste and looks cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 1:27:00 AM More reviews by tracy1031

i love this color and I completely agree with all the other reviewers (pros only of course) you get alot of product, and pigmentation and texture are both excellent

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 5:45:00 PM More reviews by kenji2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those eyeshadows that are subtle but pretty, and one that I will probably not be able to live without. It is a light cream colored e/s with a slight shimmer. I use it all over my lids and then apply black e/l to really make it pop. it gives my eyes a certain brightness and sparkle. I will repurchase this if I ever run out (which won't be for awhile since I only use a little bit).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2008 1:43:00 AM More reviews by leynie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG! This is a great highlight color. It adds this fresh, lustre-y glow to my eyes while being really subtle, not to mention the fact that it's very pigmented and has a really smooth texture. Something about the packaging also gets me...it's so shiny and pretty! The staying power of this eyeshadow is pretty good as well, yet nothing I'm over the moon about. Regardless, that's not enough to keep me from buying this e/s again and again and again. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by lmblazer

A HG product for me. I agree completely that this is like a face lift in a pan. Makes your eyes look luminous but subtle enough so you don't really focus on the eyeshadow...just your pretty eyes. Perfect neutral color with a little bit extra...probably my favorite shadow ever.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No