October 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - dream mousse eyeshadow in heavenly pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by fqari84

I'll start out by saying that I'm very much a minimalist when it comes to make up and rarely use eye shadows though I might use eyeliner once in awhile...this actually works more as a highlighter than it does as an eyeshadow, the pink doesn't even show...I have dark eyelids which gives me tired looking eyes, so this helps in brightening them up without making me look like I'm wearing much make up. I just dab abit of this on my upper lids up to the socket and also along my lower lids below the lash line, then I finish off with a coat or two of mascara on both eyes...I'm careful not to dab on too much of it otherwise it'll look all glittery and cheap, it gives me a nice-enough brightening effect when it's sheer and applied lightly...I also use it to highlight my brow bone. I love the mousse texture, it makes it so much easier to apply than powder shadows. Lasting power is not too bad but not that great...about a few hours...no problems with creasing, and the packaging is cute, so I'm quite happy with this product overall.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2008 4:12:00 PM More reviews by joeyanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This light pink shadow is a bit on the blue side, so it's not very friendly to those with yellow undertones. I like Maybelline's Dream Mousse blush - the peach, to be exact, but this doesn't work as eyeshadow. There's not enough pigment, and it is way too sparkly in that cheap way to work well as a base. The color pretty much disappears after a short while, leaving behind little glittery bits. Cheap! And it also clumps up when you apply it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/1/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by glossy78

its like you are not putting anything on, if you try to add more it clumps.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2008 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lithelune

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't get what I expected with this product, but I still like it quite a bit.

It's very sheer: when applied in a thin coat on my lids, I can barely see the pink colour. But it gives a nice shimmery sheen and is perfect for a minimalist face that still looks put-together. It really goes on like a 'dream'; I use my fingertips to smooth it on. It glides over my lids with no problem, and doesn't crease throughout the day.

I also like using this with a darker matching eyeshadow, as a highlighter. It goes on well over the first layer, and if you're like me (where powder eyeshadow magically dissapears over the day/night), it really helps the base eyeshadow last.

Don't be fooled when buying this product; the colour of the lid won't necessarily be the same as what's on the inside, but this little pot is portable, you don't need any applicators, and it lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 3:49:00 AM More reviews by jenniferlm21

loved this!! great product. i will 100% be buying this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2007 3:22:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

I got this for free when I bought a Maybelline eye liner. I love this! I mostly use it as a browbone highlighter but I have been known to use it as a cheek highlighter, too. Works really well with my very pale skin. I reach for it quite often and I haven't really used up most of it, you get a lot of product in this jar! Very nice. I would definitely re-purchase if I needed to buy a new one. :P

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2007 11:20:00 PM More reviews by the_heartless

Nothing spectacular. Pretty light, light pink glimmer. Probably too light for a wash even. Works okay as a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by makeup_luvva

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an HG for me! The texture is smooth and you can controll the sheerness better than powder shadow. The packaging is cute but don't put it in your purse, because I did and the top came off. I reached in for it and took out about half the jar! Lesson: Leave it at home! It stays on for a long time, even in water!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2006 12:26:00 PM More reviews by akanesama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So cute! I've been meaning to try this since the idea just seemed so cute and convenient! It's not quite as sheer as I expected but that's not a bad thing! Just gives it more potential to be layered to get the color you want! It has a nice amount of glitter to it which gives it more of a fun, youthful look to it. A little goes a long way with this! I haven't noticed any creasing yet and I'm skeptical because I have oily eyelids. I'll update if I feel differently!

I removed one lippie because it does clump a bit when you initially apply it, but it can be smoothed out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Miss_Pandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product!
It is so light and easy to apply! Great as a basic eyeshadow to get you through the day and even better as a 'base' to put powder eyeshadows over

I am in love with this product!!!