August 1, 2014 | 1716 users online

Lipstick - Bobbi Brown - Lip Color Raisin #3

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Heathcliff79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I took a chance on this color -- it looks scary-dark in the tube, but it's a beautiful plummy red on my lips. It's quite pigmented and the staying power is pretty good without being drying. It's the first BB lipstick that I've actually fallen in love with. It's the perfect everyday neutral. MLBB but darker and more polished.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Plummy-brown MLBB shade in the tube. A little too dark for me, but a gorgeous shade, creamy texture, and long lasting! I wish I could pull this off! Similar to Lancome Creme de Marron

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2006 11:44:00 PM More reviews by amybecca

This is a wonderful plummy-rose shade that makes my teeth look whiter! I'm a ppp, have fairly pigmented lips, and I have hazel eyes. The formula is long-lasting and is semi-matte on me - it has slight shine, and is slightly drying. If applied over a light layer of lip balm though, drying is not a problem. I have been looking for a berry shade that doesn't look brown, muddy, or turn fuschia on me, and this is it. I LOVE it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Mudskipper

What a lovely surprise! This came as part of the Deep Lip & Eye palette and my first thought was "Bo-oring! Yet another deeper than-MLBB lippie" Then I tried it on. It's the perfect deep reddish/brownish/plum that picks up the pink in my cheeks and green in my eyes. I love the creamy matte formula (similar to Slopes lipstick) and on my PPP complexion, it works day or night. I took off 1 lippie because it is slightly drying and because I find that most BB lippies have a slighly crayony flavor. Otherwise, bravo!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2006 12:25:00 PM More reviews by mommyofcutie

I'm an NW20 with brown hair and blue eyes, and this is a nice, deep plum/brown color. It's a little dark for everyday for me, but love it for drama.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 10:11:00 AM More reviews by inwood

I've been buying this for about 4 years and must be on my 20th tube if not more. It's such a pretty blue-based berry plum colour and lasts really well without drying the lips. It leaves a really pretty stain after about 2/3 hours. I line it with cola and it gives a really sophisticated look and never fails to brighten my face. Bobbi Brown does say that your perfect lipstick is the one you can just apply to your bare face and it makes you look fabulous. This lipstick does that for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2005 3:46:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a surprise. I would never have tried this except I got it free. I am used to nude glosses so seeing this dark tube of matte lipstick nearly made me freak out. However, I have found that applied sheerly it's great for daytime. Fades away to a nice stain. I also layer it under my glosses. I love the consistency which is smooth, doesn't gunk up on my lips and makes my lips feel smooth and natural. No funky taste or smells. I would pay full price for it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 3:14:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a no-brainer color for anyone who prefers cooler tones. On a PPP it's great for night, but if you're darker you can wear it for day. One of her top selling colors because it looks great on so many faces!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Artbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color! It is a plummy brown, a natural-looking deep "lip" color on me. For daytime,I usually apply it more sheerly. I like to wear it with a neutral eye, and keep the focus on my lips. This is one of my all-time favorite lip colors, and I am extremely picky. For reference, I am NW20 with blue eyes and red hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2005 1:58:00 PM More reviews by SYDNEY

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bobbi Brown Raisin lipcolor is DEFINITELY my HG. After trying shade after shade Raisin is THE lipcolor I keep reaching for (I am on my third tube). I love the consistancy (matte but creamy) and regardless of how little sleep I've gotten or how sallow my skin looks this shade instantly BRIGHTENS UP my complexion (LSF 6) and makes my teeth appear WHITER. Although BB describes it as a plummy red, on me it is more of a berry brown. Raisin is definitely a MYBB - PERFECT!