Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, collagen, elastin, aloe vera gel, squaline, wheat germ oil, retinyl palmitate, dimethicone, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, carbomer 940, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.

on 5/26/2014 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is good for dry areas like feet, knees and elbows, but is far too greasy to use anywhere else unless you have severely cracked skin. I can't stand the smell, either. It's too highly scented and the fragrance itself is offensive. It reminds me of a perfume that a very old lady would wear.

on 5/26/2014 4:09:00 PM

The most amazing cream ever!! I have horrible dry hands and peeling nails. I happened to see this at Fleet Farm and decided to give it a try, and oh wow am I happy that I did. I put it on before bed and when I woke up in the morning my hands had NO dry spots and the peeling in my nails was gone! I will never buy another cream again. It worked just as amazing all over my body as well!!

on 3/23/2014 12:01:00 PM

I absolutely love this lotion! I have used it for a few years for feet which seem to soak up lotion. I put it on after a shower now and it leaves my skin so soft.

I had surgery a few months ago and the doctor actually gave me this stuff to help the incisions heal. They are barely visible now and that was 4 months ago! I won't use anything else since using this, my husband is now using it for his winter dryness.

on 3/21/2014 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Purchased this at Walmart for only 4.50 yest & have used it 7rl times already since. I wear a ton of mascara & eye-liner & was getting a little tired of using olive oil & baby oil to remove eye-make up. I do not like the feel of oily lids even tho I always wash my face promptly there-after, at times I would feel my vision a little blurry...Soooo I opted for lotion & I love it. Yes, it's thick but it makes my hands soooo smooth w/ out feeling greasy & I like to put a tiny bit under my eyes as a wrinkle cream. I'm 37 & fortunate to have young thick skin but one can never start too soon in preventing wrinkles. I will re-purchase as I cannot get over how nice it is - scent, feel, hydration & wonderful eye make up remover (I do not wear waterproof mascara tho) & how great it is for my hands as well. I've acne prone skin so I'm a bit apprehensive of putting it all over my face tho I wish I could b/c it feels so nice. Great little hidden gem via Walmart, I'd never even heard of it until yesterday.

on 1/25/2014 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

Right now there are five jars of this stuff in my house and two are my husband's, two are mine and one is a backup. I love this stuff. It has replaced ALL my other body moisturizers and my night-time face moisturizer, and sometimes I use it on my face and neck during the day. This winter has turned my skin into a flaky, leathery, red mess. This cream solved my dry skin problems, healed my cracked heels and has made my hands and cuticles look and feel better than anything else I have used. I can put it on my heels, sleep in socks, and still have great looking heels two days later. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, but I slather this stuff on my face with no problems. This is HG for me and it's one of the cheapest products out there. Sometimes you can get two jars for under four bucks. I stopped using my $50-a-bottle Clarins Lotus Oil because my skin responds better to this dirt-cheap cream. This is proof that just because a product is more expensive doesn't make it better than a cheap little ol' jar of stuff you can get at Walmart.

on 1/4/2014 4:59:00 PM

I really like this cream, I primarily use this for a hand cream, but I think it's suitable for all over, not sure I would use it on my face though. I like the fact that it absorbs quickly and the smell is nice but not offensive. I especially like the price, and find it hard to believe that you can find such a great product for so little cost. I found 2 tubs at Walmart for around $5-6. Hand cream is an absolute must for me especially in the winter, once I use up the rest of my hand creams this will be the only one I will use, it's all I need!

This stuff is alright. I like how soft it makes my hands and body. I don't really like it on my face because the smell is just so strong that the fumes irritate my eyes and nose. I put that I would purchase it again because it is so cheap ($3.67 for a two-pack at Walmart) and it makes a great hand/body cream, but for my face I actually prefer the Kroger brand Vitamin E cream. It has 28,000 IU of Vitamin E, which is the second ingredient, while in Fruit of the Earth there is no IU on the label and Vitamin E is like the ninth ingredient. FOTE is primarily mineral oil, so I don't like that it's advertised as a Vitamin E cream. Anyways if you're looking for a true vitamin e cream then find one with IUs on the label and check the ingredient list!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This stuff is amazing. It's dirt cheap, moisturizes incredibly well, and makes my skin incredibly soft.

I MOSTLY use it for my hands. I work in a dental clinic so I'm constantly washing my hands all day when I change my gloves so in the winter my hands get very dry (a few years ago it was so bad the backs of my hands were cracking). This stuff eliminates that problem for me at a really affordable price. I love it. Highly recommend it.

on 11/11/2013 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Is there anything this cream can't do?? The answer is no. It moisturizes without making me look greasy. Putting it on is like quenching my skin's thirst (lol I realize it sounds funny). I use this cream every night and wake up to my face looking refreshed, plump, and glowing! And for those of you who suffer from acne or are getting deep scars, buy this cream and use it every night. I did and my skin is smooth and tight once again.

on 11/2/2013 10:59:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE this stuff! I found this at dollar general for I think 2-3 dollars for two small tubs and figured what the heck, I'll try it, if it sucks at least it was cheap. I started out using it as a night cream. I have combination/sensitive skin, which gets drier the colder it gets outside. I do get blemishes but they are usually hormone related. This did not break me out whatsoever, be it from acne or allergic reaction. It is thick, moisturizing, and fairly neutral smelling. It does have a slight scent but it isn't perfumy. I would not recommend this for a person with oily skin to use on their face though. However, dry-combination skin should do well with it. It's also great on rough spots like elbows, feet, etc. I would not recommend wearing it before putting on makeup though, it's just too thick for that. It's best used at night. Overall I love this stuff and I'll buy it as long as I can get it!