November 28, 2014 | 908 users online

Moisturizers - Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by teedums

I really like this cream, I primarily use this for a hand cream, but I think it's suitable for all over, not sure I would use it on my face though. I like the fact that it absorbs quickly and the smell is nice but not offensive. I especially like the price, and find it hard to believe that you can find such a great product for so little cost. I found 2 tubs at Walmart for around $5-6. Hand cream is an absolute must for me especially in the winter, once I use up the rest of my hand creams this will be the only one I will use, it's all I need!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by abbyparker216

This stuff is alright. I like how soft it makes my hands and body. I don't really like it on my face because the smell is just so strong that the fumes irritate my eyes and nose. I put that I would purchase it again because it is so cheap ($3.67 for a two-pack at Walmart) and it makes a great hand/body cream, but for my face I actually prefer the Kroger brand Vitamin E cream. It has 28,000 IU of Vitamin E, which is the second ingredient, while in Fruit of the Earth there is no IU on the label and Vitamin E is like the ninth ingredient. FOTE is primarily mineral oil, so I don't like that it's advertised as a Vitamin E cream. Anyways if you're looking for a true vitamin e cream then find one with IUs on the label and check the ingredient list!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing. It's dirt cheap, moisturizes incredibly well, and makes my skin incredibly soft.

I MOSTLY use it for my hands. I work in a dental clinic so I'm constantly washing my hands all day when I change my gloves so in the winter my hands get very dry (a few years ago it was so bad the backs of my hands were cracking). This stuff eliminates that problem for me at a really affordable price. I love it. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by ariestar8

Is there anything this cream can't do?? The answer is no. It moisturizes without making me look greasy. Putting it on is like quenching my skin's thirst (lol I realize it sounds funny). I use this cream every night and wake up to my face looking refreshed, plump, and glowing! And for those of you who suffer from acne or are getting deep scars, buy this cream and use it every night. I did and my skin is smooth and tight once again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by EricaMorganB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff! I found this at dollar general for I think 2-3 dollars for two small tubs and figured what the heck, I'll try it, if it sucks at least it was cheap. I started out using it as a night cream. I have combination/sensitive skin, which gets drier the colder it gets outside. I do get blemishes but they are usually hormone related. This did not break me out whatsoever, be it from acne or allergic reaction. It is thick, moisturizing, and fairly neutral smelling. It does have a slight scent but it isn't perfumy. I would not recommend this for a person with oily skin to use on their face though. However, dry-combination skin should do well with it. It's also great on rough spots like elbows, feet, etc. I would not recommend wearing it before putting on makeup though, it's just too thick for that. It's best used at night. Overall I love this stuff and I'll buy it as long as I can get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Fessssy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff! I have combo skin with random dry spots on my face & this stuff always makes my face feel smooth & hydrated which I love! Overall my skin is a lot more healthy & glowy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:04:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will never be without this stuff. I buy it in bulk from amazon in the tub and bottle. I use the tub for my face and the bottle for my body.

It is very thick and creamy but absorbs very quickly on the body but not the face. I use it on my face only at night because it does leave it shiny and almost greasy looking. I wake up with soft and normal looking skin though. Granted, I'm perpetually dry even in Mississippi summers.

I wouldn't recommend it for most people on the face, unless they're also dry but this is a holy grail lotion for anyone to use on the body, feet, etc. it's ridiculously cheap and the smell isn't atrocious (it fades in minutes). The tub doesn't bother me but it could be better - I've dropped them and the tops have cracked before. Either way, I'll keep buying it as long as I can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by MCElizabeth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have contact dematitus, hand eczema and very dry skin. after many years of having to using oils and lotion after lotion, I came across This wonderful product. even though it is scented it doesnt cause me to itch and burn when applying. I am surprised at the price. I found mine at walmart for around 4 bucks for two containers. I have used this product for almost a year and I have seen a huge difference in my skin. I can even say some stretch marks have faded. SCORE! to my surprise this lotion has worked better on me than some leading brand name products...ie aveeno and eucerin. I just wished it came in bigger bottles, I go through one bottle in one week but 2 bucks a week isnt bad!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by Rahbit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lotion is so cheap, I didn't even believe it at first. It's a really great lotion, but I would not personally, recommend it for your face. It does say you can use it for your face, but if you have a face close to mine, I broke out a lot from this lotion. Anywhere else on my body it's fine though. I use it for my legs after I shave, and it feels amazing! I wish I could use it for my face, but it made my face really bad. So, if you want to try and use it for your face, definitely do a test first! I didn't test it. :( I love the smell and it works wonders on my dry and cracked elbows and hands. It does take a while to sink in to the skin though being that the lotion is kind of thick. I love to use it on my legs though, they're so silky smooth now!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by snowbelle347

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was shocked at the excellent quality of this cream, considering how inexpensive it is. Not too heavy, absorbs quickly and very moisturizing. I have even used it on my face with no problem. I am very pleased with the performance of this product.