MAC All Pigment Powders

4.5

on 1/4/2009 5:05:00 PM

I have mixed feelings about pigments. They are a great value for the money and I bet are awsome if you press them (which I have not done yet). However they are messy and have quite a bit of fallout. So I have a love, hate relationship with pigments.

on 11/5/2008 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love all the pigments!
Just don't like that I have to put them into sample jars
because if it tips over.... its gone! allll gone!

on 10/6/2008 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

The price for me is very reasonable because they last literally for ever,I own some MAC pigments for 6-7 years and they are still full!!The range of shades it's not as big as the range of MAC eye shadows is but still is very satisfactory.They blend very easily,I also like the fact that I can use MAC pigments with so many ways(I mix some shades with my moisturizer or with my foundation,I mix other shades with a lip gloss,and I use others as a blush or a highlighter)They stay longer and they don't crease on me that much.I don't like the fact that some shades they go on very very sheer and I wish they were smaller and cheaper.I also hate the fact that when I use the pigments I have huge fall out issues

on 9/30/2008 4:34:00 PM

I am so happy I foudn these...I have 4 of them and love them all! I want more, but $19 isn't cheep. Good thing is that they last a long time.

on 7/30/2008 12:19:00 PM

I like loose e/s, so in my opinion these are not that messy, but I understand why some people may hate it. I usually ue a damp brush, which avoids fly aways and make the pigments go on smoothly.
But I donīt find the staying power is so great - some colors crease, some of them donīt stay very long even when I use a damp brush or a base. But it is still better than some other loose products Iīve tried so far.
I think the price is great - if you buy the whole jar, it will last for ages. And the samples you can buy online are a great choice, too.
I only wish MAC would sell it in different sizes. Then I would buy all of them!

on 7/30/2008 5:37:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The pigments blend very well and create beautiful colors. I don't like the packaging. One must be really careful or the pigment can go all over the place!!!!

on 5/27/2008 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i wanted so bad to get more MAC products after i got my first one in mauvism,but after trying some more of their pigment shadows..i think im going to stay with Splash. the colors are about the same but cheaper. hopefully ill have better luck with Too Faced (which ive been dieing to try).

GREAT product! I tried this years ago when I bought a MAC lot of makeup off ebay. She included a generous amount in Pink Bronze and I fell in loooove. It looks so gorgeous and lasts forever!!! Several months ago, I got a small container in Melon from a friend. I wear it over Bare Study and with some black eyeliner and the stuff ain't going anywhere!!! Remember, a little goes a long way. I have yet to actually buy a jar of pigment but I still gave it a cheap price rating since I believe a jar would last forever.

on 4/22/2008 7:16:00 AM

I absolutely love these pigment products! They are excellent value for money and come in such a fantastic range of colours there is something there to suit everyone. In honesty they do take a bit of getting used to but with a bit of practice the results can be amazing!!! For best results, I use an eyeshadow base as this encourages the pigment to "stick" and therefore give a more dramatic result. Word of advice though - perhaps use these in the bathroom as the pigment does have a tendancy to get everywhere due to the "not so consumer friendly" packaging.

on 3/31/2008 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are the BEST eyeshadows ever! Not only do the last for hours but the colors are so beautiful! They are very easy to apply and blend. I love these so much!