October 25, 2014 | 973 users online

Fragrances - Clinique - Happy In Bloom

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To begin with I am a huge fan of clinique period but I bought this perfume last year and it has been my favorite ever since. It smells feminine and flowery and fresh but not too over powering. I am a college student so this was a bit of a splurge for me. I paid like around fifty or sixty bucks for it but it was worth every penny. LOVE IT!! Though its fantastic I have only one gripe...the pretty pink flowers and lettering on the front wore off and the bottle looks a little shabby now...if they would make the packaging chip resistant it would be the most perfect product period.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by brandyalexander

Disappointingly generic. This smells like every other cheap floral perfume out there. The floral scents fade quickly, and then the smell is just boring. I do agree that this has a very chemically/alcohol smell. The bottle is adorable, that's what made me try this out at Sephora the last time I was there. Definitely try before you buy to avoid disappointment. I have not and will not purchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells like cheap pot-pourri. It is a light floral blend with a very chemically background.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2009 11:35:00 AM More reviews by nancyfeldhaus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

"Fresh and beautiful", that's how I feel when I wear this. Truly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by hikaridoll

this is the scent i've been searching for! i've got tons compliments and no complaints of it yet XD. Clinique's perfume (or counter) usually don't get my attention, but on one fateful day, i was bored n tried the fragrance--and i'm in love with it! it's light and fresh,

i don't mind Clinique's Happy, in general, but Happy in Bloom is just right. although, the smell fades pretty fast; after a short stroll, it justs... doesn't stay.

as for the packaging, i'm pretty sure most women wud prefer something more crystal-y and maybe more sparkles (hehe), and that's also my case. the print on the bottle is cute though :).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by furchttrommel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got this for Valentine's day and am pretty pleased. I don't like Clinique's Happy but while the boy and I were at the Clinique counter for me to look at skincare, I sprayed some of this on my northface sleeve. Needless to say, I spent the rest of the night smelling my sleeve and I guess he got the hint. :) I wish It had a greater staying power on skin, it lasts very well on clothing though, my northface sleeve STILL has this scent to it. I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2008 4:38:00 PM More reviews by ellyyang

I am going to buy a second bottle on the Internet. <-- You can definitely see how much I like it. I think it's even better than the original Happy. It's sweeter, fresher, and softer. If you love Happy but think it is a little bit too strong for daily use or in summer, try Happy in bloom.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2008 8:24:00 PM More reviews by celtic_chick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I normaly wear heavier, more classic scents. I'm not into bright florals as a rule, but I love Happy In Bloom. It's lighter and softer than the original Happy, and sweeter. I feel in love with this scent, and on me it's sparkling and fresh. The only reason I gave it four lippies was that I wish the staying power was a bit longer, but I know it's hard for sparkling fragrances to have a lot of stay without some deeper note to ground it. I wish Clinique would come out with a body lotion and shower gel to go along with the perfume, for perhaps that would enhance the staying power. And the bottle? It's adorable with the little pink flower! It's definitely my fun scent.:)
I will definitely purchase one every time it comes out, for it's certainly my spring fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2007 4:03:00 AM More reviews by DinnyDin

Overall Rating: I think it's a bit silly to review perfumes because you really do need to smell it yourself but I love the light floral scent of Happy In Bloom. It's not too strong and seems kind of perky. It's perfect for my age because I feel a lot of perfumes are a bit too mature for me. I don't like any of the other Happy perfumes, maybe because of the citrus scent which this version lacks. Instead, it has an enjoyable hint of grass. This is a great Spring scent. The scent doesn't last long on skin so I took off a lippy for that. The scent seems to stay on fabric for around a day though.

Price: Maybe ten dollars cheaper when compared to most luxury perfumes.

Packaging Quality: The bottle is Clinique's typical perfume bottle, nice but not exciting.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 5:03:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Don't be fooled by the light pink happy floral bottle! The floral quickly fades, leaving a powdery and musty smell. One reviewer said "pot-pourri" and I agree. Just like the cheapest pot-pourri toilet spray you can find.