July 31, 2014 | 1002 users online

Fragrances - Aquolina - Chocolovers EDT

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG fragrance. I wear it almost everyday. It's more of a fall/winter fragrance but I don't care...lol. Everyday is a chocolate lover day.
The first not you smell is a soft coco but it's almost a vanilla/caramel chocolate (hazelnut I think). The interesting note is the bergamot smell. It's almost like a chocolate orange (love those things). The bergamot isn't overpowering thought, it just enhances the coco notes.
Love love LOVE this smell. It's almost like an oriental gourmand fragrance. My two favorite fragrance categories!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by victorialynne

I love foody fragrances and this is a delicious chocolate. It is similar to serendipitous, but with a deeper darker chocolate. I like this one even more than serendipitous. The orange rounds out the cocoa nicely. Lasts several hours. This has been discontinued, but you can still order from various websites for very cheap.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by suzannaelektra

This is a nice unique fragrance if you like gourmond type scents. It smells certainly like chocolate and is very sweet. Better than Pink Sugar in my opinion. Very warm.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2010 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mmmMarilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like Chocolovers -- I got this in a set with Pink Sugar last year after Christmas, although I really only bought it because I'd been wearing Pink Sugar for a while and needed a new bottle--this was on sale. It is definitely more dark and mysterious than Pink Sugar--but at the same time, there's something a little weird about it. Not that Pink Sugar isn't weird, but...you know what I mean. haha, or maybe not? It is the perfume I reach for when I'm trying to conserve my PS but still want to smell sweet. I probably wouldn't buy it again, but I definitely like it and recommend it. ALSO! My sister found the big size bottle of this at TJ Maxx for...really cheap. Like, REALLY cheap--probably under 15 dollars. Does that mean it is being discontinued? Hope not, for everybody else's sake!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This perfume is is somehow delicious and sexy at the same time. Needless to say, I'm in love! I can smell the chocolate, more of a deep, dark chocolate, with hints of orange and spiciness. It is very complex and I feel both sexy and yummy when I wear it. A definite winner!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2009 8:56:00 AM More reviews by sleepyhead2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with Chocolovers. Some days I like it and others, not so much. It's the citrus note that makes me apprehensive. I would adore it if it was all chocolate with vanilla notes. This reminds me of those chocolates that you whack open, the chocolate orange flavor. I don't detect a milk chocolate, but more of a dark chocolate with a bit of liqueor. This scent is sweet, but because of the notes, it smells a little bitter. I really have to be in the mood to wear this one. However, I really like the drydown. A couple hours after spritzing, this does morph into a softer, sweeter scent minus the bitterness. Would I buy again? Not at full price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cmmarti3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a nice fragrance! Pink Sugar made me sick to my stomach after wearing it for a couple of months, but I'm coming back to Chocolovers for my second fall/winter in a row. I definitely smell orange in this, a deep chocolately orange like one of those gourmet chocolates with liquor in it...it's definitely sweet but it's not linear, it has depth and it's really nice for the cold weather!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by selmasoo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I, like many others purchased this at TJMaxx (for $7.99 ~ YAY)! My daughter has Pink Sugar & she loves it so I thought she & I both would love this. I was right! I personally like it better because it is not as sweet smelling as the Pink Sugar. Chocolovers smells more like dark chocolate with peppery notes. I see that others notice an orange/citrus scent to it, however I do not. The scent doesn't linger too long though, so 1 lippie off for me. Overall, a very YUMMY scent!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2009 4:59:00 PM More reviews by rozalina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i found this at tj maxx a few days ago for only $7!
it definitely hints of Pink Sugar (another fragrance from aquolina), but it's way better, in my opinion. i smell chocolate, mandarins, and graham crackers when i wear this- yum! not alcohol-y either, which i hate. the lasting power could be a little better, but for $7 i am not complaining.
if you like sweet, dessert scents- try this!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sushijadore

Ok I cannot give this a full review yet. But i just ordered it off ebay for $15.oo..fully packaged and and a great price. First whif of it on my skin..It Smells like tootsie rolls!! Am i the only one who smells that?? lol! Will review it more when i wear it out for the first time!