LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 12/30/2014 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite bathbomb ever!!!! Even though it isn't the biggest or most attractive from the bunch it leaves your skin so smooth and moisturised and it smells incredible!! It is a definite must have!

on 12/1/2014 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is, in my opinion, the BEST bath bomb Lush has to offer. Sure, it's small, and basically colorless and about the cheapest bomb they make but don't let that fool you. For dry winter skin it doesn't get any better than the Butterball! While Butterball fizzes in the tub you'll see actual chunks of cocoa butter that slowly melt into your bath water and provide amazing moisture to the skin. The scent of this bomb is nice and soft, it isn't overpowering like some Lush scents are. Even though Butterball doesn't put on a great show with lots of color like some of their bombs, it is by far my favorite. My skin always feels amazing after use and I don't even buy any of the other bombs anymore. I can't recommend Butterball enough!

on 11/4/2014 4:39:00 AM

My favourite bath bomb!! I bought mine for under $5 CAD.
But Don't be fooled by this plain and tiny ball because it packed full of cocoa butter! That's right, this bath bomb has tiny chunks of Cocoa butter that melt in your bath water, leaving the water soft and your skin even softer. It doesn't leave any colour to your water so it's great if you want to mix it in with a bright bubble bar.
I tend to break my bath bomb into 1/2 or 1/4 depending on, if I'm going to make a bath cocktail.

I tend to use, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb ... And Ta-Da!!! I have a lush bath cocktail!! I don't use whole bars or bombs because the combination of all the scents gets too overwhelming.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

on 10/5/2014 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fantastic bath bomb that smells like sugar cookies! Doesn't do much for color obviously but smells amazing and is super moisturizing and gentle. Great base bath bomb to make a Lush cocktail out of! Definitely repurchasing!

on 8/30/2014 7:12:00 AM

This is a good product to use in a cocktail with a bubble bar, as it adds moisture and scent without overwhelming things. I don't think I would use it alone - I like a bit more colour and show in my bath bombs and this one doesn't quite get there. But it pairs well with a bubble bar so I'll probably continue to buy it.

on 2/27/2014 2:11:00 PM

So This is the first bath bomb ive tried, and I have a pretty small tub so I only used half, and it felt soo nice, it smelled so good and my skin felt soo soft! It's nice to use before bed :)

on 12/16/2013 8:53:00 PM

My fave bath bomb from lush. The bath water feels super luxurious after using one of these and I don't even really need lotion after a bath with a butterball bomb

on 10/29/2013 1:07:00 PM

I love this bath bomb! I had walked past it may times in the store just because of how small it was and plain it looked. And then while I was shopping on my last trip to the store, I picked this one up and smelt it! It was seriously love at first whiff. It smells just like vanilla. I really love more food-y scents so I bought two.

Well I ran home and decided to take a bath and threw one of the Butterball bombs into the tub. Not exciting and it disappears quickly leaving chunks of cocoa butter floating around the tub. I didn't expect much out of such a small product, but when I got out of the tub, I was left with noticeably softer skin. I debated on putting moisturizer on! That's how nice my skin felt.

I decided to break the second bomb in half to use with other, not so nourishing bath bombs. But I would never recommend breaking this one if it's all you are going to be using. It is just so small to begin with, that I do not know how beneficial half the bomb alone would be.

At 4.95 USD it is the cheapest bath bomb LUSH has I believe and definitely the smallest, but it is one of the best. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/27/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite bath product my lush. I use half per bath and post scrub/ shaving and it makes my skin so smooth and soft its unbelievable! It smells divine, like buttery caramel popcorn. I never need to moisturise afterwards. I'll admit it makes my bath a little greasy but nothing a quick rinse wouldn't solve! Would definitely repurchase for the price (especially if you half it!)

on 5/21/2013 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This bomb looks small but it's amazing! It is so soft and moisturising I love it. Definitely will be repurchasing

Popular Bath Treatments