LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 12/16/2013 8:53:00 PM

My fave bath bomb from lush. The bath water feels super luxurious after using one of these and I don't even really need lotion after a bath with a butterball bomb

on 10/29/2013 1:07:00 PM

I love this bath bomb! I had walked past it may times in the store just because of how small it was and plain it looked. And then while I was shopping on my last trip to the store, I picked this one up and smelt it! It was seriously love at first whiff. It smells just like vanilla. I really love more food-y scents so I bought two.

Well I ran home and decided to take a bath and threw one of the Butterball bombs into the tub. Not exciting and it disappears quickly leaving chunks of cocoa butter floating around the tub. I didn't expect much out of such a small product, but when I got out of the tub, I was left with noticeably softer skin. I debated on putting moisturizer on! That's how nice my skin felt.

I decided to break the second bomb in half to use with other, not so nourishing bath bombs. But I would never recommend breaking this one if it's all you are going to be using. It is just so small to begin with, that I do not know how beneficial half the bomb alone would be.

At 4.95 USD it is the cheapest bath bomb LUSH has I believe and definitely the smallest, but it is one of the best. I will definitely be repurchasing.

on 10/27/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favourite bath product my lush. I use half per bath and post scrub/ shaving and it makes my skin so smooth and soft its unbelievable! It smells divine, like buttery caramel popcorn. I never need to moisturise afterwards. I'll admit it makes my bath a little greasy but nothing a quick rinse wouldn't solve! Would definitely repurchase for the price (especially if you half it!)

on 5/21/2013 9:59:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This bomb looks small but it's amazing! It is so soft and moisturising I love it. Definitely will be repurchasing

on 4/22/2013 10:06:00 AM

One of my favourites from lush again. Love the smell of it, love the feel of it in the bath and on my skin. Very softening and moisturising. Just wish it came in a bigger size like others do! I remember the butterball shower gel that was a lush forum special, i wish lush would make that permanent! Would love to get the shower gel form of it!

on 1/30/2013 12:46:00 AM

Absolutely love this bath bomb. I've tried many lush bath products before and love a good majority of them, but this is my new favourite. I love how moisturizing it is, the scent isn't overpowering and at $4.95 it's a great price. I used a whole one in my bath and even with my dry winter skin I didn't need to moisturize after a long hot bath. Will definitely repurchase!!

on 12/31/2012 6:46:00 PM

This was my first Lush bath bomb and i was really excited about using it. Although, it did nothing for me. The smell was somewhat like baby powder to me and in the water it just fizzed away. I heard that this has some kind of butter inside of it and well, if it did there was VERY little and didnt moisturize my skin in the slightest. The only reason i give it 2 stars is because the smell was on my skin for the rest of the night.

on 12/24/2012 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

I got this bath bomb as a christmas present, and although it is quite nice I wouldn't repurchase. It did leave my skin looking quite soft, moisturized, and it had a very nice smell. However when it just isn't what I look for in a bath bomb, I mostly like the fun bath bombs with fun colors and sparkles, however if you're looking more so for a relaxing bath with rewarding benefits for the the skin, then I would recommend this.

on 12/9/2012 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great bath bomb :D
PROS
Very softening for the skin
Smells soo good
Feels nice and soothing
CONS
I wish it were bigger :(
Overall : AWESOME ^.^

on 11/3/2012 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING. This was my first ever lush bath bomb. I used half the bomb (I have a small tub) and it was super mvoisturizing. The water was soo silky soft and my skin was very hydrated when I got out. I absolutely adored the scent, as well. It has a very light vanilla cocoa butter scent that's just gorgeous. I haven't repurchased yet because I want to try all the other bath products lush has to offer, but I will 100% buy it again in the future. If.you are sensitive to smells, this might be one to consider since its so light. I love heavily scented things, but just thought I'd put that in there for those of you who don't! Amazing, light scent. My boyfriend liked it too :p

Popular Bath Treatments