April 24, 2014 | 1021 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by worrdWORRDD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

AMAZING. This was my first ever lush bath bomb. I used half the bomb (I have a small tub) and it was super mvoisturizing. The water was soo silky soft and my skin was very hydrated when I got out. I absolutely adored the scent, as well. It has a very light vanilla cocoa butter scent that's just gorgeous. I haven't repurchased yet because I want to try all the other bath products lush has to offer, but I will 100% buy it again in the future. If.you are sensitive to smells, this might be one to consider since its so light. I love heavily scented things, but just thought I'd put that in there for those of you who don't! Amazing, light scent. My boyfriend liked it too :p

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Only bath bomb I have ever used so I don't have much to compare it to. I used half in my bath and it was fairly moisturizing and had a light vanilla type fragrance that was not offensive (I really dislike some Lush scents) that did not stay on my skin (too bad). A nice addition to a bath, would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a bath bomb worth purchasing. I have never seen a bath bomb actually do anything for my skin, but this one ACTUALLY moisturizes! It's amazing! I didn't even need to lotion up after my bath! Totally perfect for those long, hot baths that would normally dry out your skin. And the smell is lovely, very subtle and vanilla-y as the name implies, with a touch of cocoa butter of course. The hint of cocoa butter is the only note that lingers on the skin. My one complaint is the size. It's so tiny, and it disappears so quickly. Maybe if it was too big it would make your bath too oily, but I'm sure it could stand to be a bit bigger.
Regardless of the size factor, I will definitely be getting myself some of these, for those nights that I want to have a hot bath just for the hell of it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favourite bath bomb and is also the cheapest, which is quite something. The smell is subtle but lovely. I mainly purchase it for the chunks of cocoa butter which melts into the bath.

The oil goes onto my legs and I can shave them with it. My legs turn out smooth and non-irritated. when I come out of the bath my skin feels very soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2012 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Blossom79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't usually go for moisturising type things, but was given this one and it was lovely. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite bath bombs, it smells gorgeous and is lovely on my skin. I always have one of these in the bathroom and it is quite an uplifting scent and lovely to relax with. I really hope that they keep this one going!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best products I've tried from Lush. I got it in a gift-box, and I was so excited to receive it since I've always wanted to try it. If you have skin that's prone to dryness, TRY THIS!! This bomb leaves a lovely silky layer of oil on the skin, which I adored. Even better, it didn't leave me with a red rash like some oils do. Probably not great if you're prone to oiliness or about to go out though, it could ruin clothes. It slowly dissolves, leaving floating droplets of oil on the surface of the water, which are easy to catch and rub into dry areas. It has a soft vanilla/floral/cocoa scent which is nice on the skin to start with, but smells a bit odd after a few hours. That's the only reason I have chosen to give this 4 instead of 5. Unlike some people, I didn't notice it leaving a film on the bath. I will be buying again, I'm so glad I've discovered this in the lead up for winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by lolomakeup84

This butterball bathbomb is awesome! Love the smell! (sweet coco butter)..From reading the past reviews, warning was that it will leave your tub oily/slippery...so I cut the bathbomb in half and used only one side. It did leave my skin soft and smooth (not oily as other reviews have mentioned). The scent does stay on for a while.

I will be buying this again...as a matter of fact, I'm going back to buy more and share it with friends and family...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

This is the most amazing bath bomb because the cocoa butter leaves skin super soft. (Just a tip...this too can be made easily at home: use baking soda, citric acid and pieces of cocoa butter or for an even cheaper version just add pieces of cocoa butter to your bath).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have bought Butterball on a few occasions.
Smells pleasant, and moisturises nicely.

Quote a simple bath bomb but it does a good job of making my skin feel nice and moisturised, not tooooo expensive (but still) and did I mention it turns the bath into a creamy, steamy fizzy hotspring?

mmm mm!