February 27, 2015 | 1423 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Ramalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite bath product my lush. I use half per bath and post scrub/ shaving and it makes my skin so smooth and soft its unbelievable! It smells divine, like buttery caramel popcorn. I never need to moisturise afterwards. I'll admit it makes my bath a little greasy but nothing a quick rinse wouldn't solve! Would definitely repurchase for the price (especially if you half it!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This bomb looks small but it's amazing! It is so soft and moisturising I love it. Definitely will be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my favourites from lush again. Love the smell of it, love the feel of it in the bath and on my skin. Very softening and moisturising. Just wish it came in a bigger size like others do! I remember the butterball shower gel that was a lush forum special, i wish lush would make that permanent! Would love to get the shower gel form of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Stevieleea

Absolutely love this bath bomb. I've tried many lush bath products before and love a good majority of them, but this is my new favourite. I love how moisturizing it is, the scent isn't overpowering and at $4.95 it's a great price. I used a whole one in my bath and even with my dry winter skin I didn't need to moisturize after a long hot bath. Will definitely repurchase!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Yamiek

This was my first Lush bath bomb and i was really excited about using it. Although, it did nothing for me. The smell was somewhat like baby powder to me and in the water it just fizzed away. I heard that this has some kind of butter inside of it and well, if it did there was VERY little and didnt moisturize my skin in the slightest. The only reason i give it 2 stars is because the smell was on my skin for the rest of the night.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMary3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this bath bomb as a christmas present, and although it is quite nice I wouldn't repurchase. It did leave my skin looking quite soft, moisturized, and it had a very nice smell. However when it just isn't what I look for in a bath bomb, I mostly like the fun bath bombs with fun colors and sparkles, however if you're looking more so for a relaxing bath with rewarding benefits for the the skin, then I would recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by anniiifufu

Great bath bomb :D
PROS
Very softening for the skin
Smells soo good
Feels nice and soothing
CONS
I wish it were bigger :(
Overall : AWESOME ^.^

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by worrdWORRDD

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

AMAZING. This was my first ever lush bath bomb. I used half the bomb (I have a small tub) and it was super mvoisturizing. The water was soo silky soft and my skin was very hydrated when I got out. I absolutely adored the scent, as well. It has a very light vanilla cocoa butter scent that's just gorgeous. I haven't repurchased yet because I want to try all the other bath products lush has to offer, but I will 100% buy it again in the future. If.you are sensitive to smells, this might be one to consider since its so light. I love heavily scented things, but just thought I'd put that in there for those of you who don't! Amazing, light scent. My boyfriend liked it too :p

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Only bath bomb I have ever used so I don't have much to compare it to. I used half in my bath and it was fairly moisturizing and had a light vanilla type fragrance that was not offensive (I really dislike some Lush scents) that did not stay on my skin (too bad). A nice addition to a bath, would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:38:00 AM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a bath bomb worth purchasing. I have never seen a bath bomb actually do anything for my skin, but this one ACTUALLY moisturizes! It's amazing! I didn't even need to lotion up after my bath! Totally perfect for those long, hot baths that would normally dry out your skin. And the smell is lovely, very subtle and vanilla-y as the name implies, with a touch of cocoa butter of course. The hint of cocoa butter is the only note that lingers on the skin. My one complaint is the size. It's so tiny, and it disappears so quickly. Maybe if it was too big it would make your bath too oily, but I'm sure it could stand to be a bit bigger.
Regardless of the size factor, I will definitely be getting myself some of these, for those nights that I want to have a hot bath just for the hell of it.