July 30, 2014 | 1988 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Be Kissable EDT

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2007 8:53:00 AM More reviews by catsrsmarterthandogs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a nice grapefruit scent...layers well with my BBW Pink Grapfruit lotion. I wouldn't buy again because it doesn't last long....and I think the edt of bbw Pink Grapfruit is much better....will use this up until it's gone because I do enjoy it layered with the BBW lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2006 6:09:00 AM More reviews by 1hotmomma3282

I really don't know how to describe this product...maybe pink grapefruit and bad b.o.? No really, I bought this from a very dear friend of mine who is an Avon/Mark Rep. because I was trying to support her business and since the packaging was really cute (I love pink, even in my mid 20's)and the price was a steal, what did I have to lose? I am SOOO glad that I didn't dish out big bucks for this stuff because I would have been highly p.o.! MORAL:#1 never buy a perfume without smelling it first, and #2 just like everything else, you get what you pay for (I can't give this stuff away!!!).I've owned it for about 2 months now and have yet to wear it. Yuck. Avon's perfumes are generic- I should have known better.
EDIT: I finally wore this around the house today because I knew I wouldn't be going anywhere and I must say that I put my foot in my mouth a bit with my earlier critique because after the dry-down this perfume was more tolerable however still something I would NEVER wear because it smells generic and just like all Avon perfumes, it's staying power bites the big one. My daughter took this off my hands and I let her wear it when she wants to play dress-up. That's about all it's good for!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2006 5:50:00 PM More reviews by HappySuzie

I really like this scent for summer. I pick up mostly a grapefruit smell, not very sweet but very clean and fresh. It's nice for a hot summer days outside. Hope they keep this one around.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2006 1:51:00 PM More reviews by CoreyDHudd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A sweet fragrance that seems appealing to girly teens (which I was at one time). It's light and flirty and great smelling.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2006 12:51:00 AM More reviews by camillacamilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, it's okay. I can't really pick out any particular note in this. Kind of light, and does not last long. I will probably use it all( but it may get used as a room spray/linen spray), but won't bother buying again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by archgirl06

I really don't know how to describe this scent. It actually reminds me a lot of the Chuppa Chuppa fragrance in love me night fever (I believe the name is) and I love that a lot. I was expecting a bit more citrus or floral with this, but it's very warm. I get a lot of vanilla/musk though there is a sharpness to it that I'm not crazy about. I got it very inexpensively since I'm a rep but I'm still on the search for an avon or mark fragrance that I love. I'll need to keep on looking, I guess. I'll probably wear this in the winter.

Nevermind, this gave me a headache. Up for swap it goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2006 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Zezzie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I guess I'm in the minority here that really likes this scent!!!! Sure - the bottle is cheap looking and the scent doesn't last very long - what do you want for $9.99! :o) I also have the Be...Kissable body powder and that's very nice too!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by codyljeter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not my fav. This scent is not very kissable smelling to me, more of a driving down the road with the widows down, kinda smells like Lava soap to me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I should have bought Luxe Fever for only 5 dollars more. This smells weird, the sample in the catalog was so faint (which is unlike Avon) that I couldn't really smell it, but for $9.99 I decided to take a chance, I'm disappointed. Something minty I think, plain weird nothing appealing about this scent. Avon needs to do better than this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2006 9:27:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this perfume with the slight grapefruit smell. It is so pink! But the lasting power sucks. You need to spray a lot to even smell it.

Update: I guess since the weather got warmer for a week where I live, the staying power and aroma became stronger. I really like this perfume. I believe it is better for warm weather. It kind of reminds me of Clinique Happy Heart(which I love).