December 21, 2014 | 1657 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Pastel Lumiere

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 10:11:00 AM More reviews by flamehairedgoddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are really cute little eyeshadows in adorable hard plastic pots that are perfect for taking with you.

I find these are good for daytime wear I have turquoise, lilac and silvery-gray but don't find them pigmented enough for more dramatic evening looks but now I have read here about using them wet I look forward to trying that out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 1:50:00 AM More reviews by catteys

Colours: Great colour range! Love the shimmer which shows a bit of metalic look. The colour stays on my oily eyelids without primer. I use it wet tho because the colour wont show much if it's used dry. The black one can be used as eye liner, very nice and sharp!

Texture: Very hard when it's dry because it's baked. It's smooth when it's wet, easy to apply and blend.

Price: Quite cheap and it's from the same factory as Chanel's!

Package: The pot is ok, it's plastic, doesnt look v expensive but it's light so i can bring a lot of colours when travelling. I hate the applicator inside so i throw it away.

Overall it's a good e/s if you like to use it wet. Reasnable price with good quality product. I will definitely buy more colours :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by carita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am very dissapointed with these eyeshadows. Without the primer they do not stay long on the eyelids. The array of shades is very nice, but not very pigmented. The fair shades are not pigmented at all, while the darker ones leave some trace of colour on my eyelids. Because of their texture, it is impossible to apply them with a brush, so I have to use a spoonge applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 2:59:00 AM More reviews by vivaicewine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!!
I love this product very much. I always searched for the eye shadow that gives a natural and energetic look. Since the first time I tried '05 Brun Irreel' I just could not help myself to get addicted to it!!
This colour gives me a fabulously natural, shimmery, n brilliant look, but not too dramatic, and very suitable for daily use. While I personally feel it suits the tan or medium skin most.
Besides, I also use it as a 'bronzer' and it looks quite well, natural, healthy, and somehow a bit modern.

BTW, the packaging is so simple and cute which can even decorate the room.

I will definitely buy it again :D

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Jooley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

these are my fave eyeshadows, because of the colour range and the durability of the shadows themselves. These babies last right through from 8am to 6pm! The only thing i dont like about them is hard packed cake that they come in. You really have to swirl with your eyeshadow brush to get some colour and sometimes i even have to pick at the cake with my nail just to get abit of loose powder onto my brush. Otherwise these eyeshadows are great and give a lovely finish. The packaging is cute without being overly fussy although the brush that comes with it is quite useless.
I also like the fact that these shadows become darker if you wet your eyeshadow brush, yet they are silky to apply and still look natural.
The only problem for me is choosing from the range of yummy colours!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by sorinagrave

I have this in a pearly pink-beige, it is very fine and sheer. I use this as my base eyelid colour for every day wear since it's so subtle and fresh. It works wet too, it gives a more intense finish and I think it lasts longer that way. It tends to get into the crease after a while, probably a good eyeshadow primer would help. I am very disappointed with the packaging as I had the lid breaking on the eyeshadow and the blusher (same type of pot), it's clearly a design fault! Not repurchasing because of the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by lastbeautflgirl

I became addicted to Bourjois after purchasing some of their products from Sephora. I managed to get my hands on some of these Lumieres from eBay, since they are the older formulations. I love them!

I've heard a lot of people complain about the color payoff, but I've honestly never had any trouble with them...I pretty much always use them wet and over UDPP and they're quite vivid.

Violet Fascinant 22 is one of my favorites. I also especially like Violet Alize 89, and Bleu Zephyr 88.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2007 3:53:00 PM More reviews by jewleigha5

I have this shadow in violet artistique, and the color is very flattering against light brown hair and blue eyes; it really pops. I use this eyeshadow for school/daytime because the coverage is so light yet it stays on all day. It's way less messy than loose powder shadows. My only complaint is that it does settle into the crease if I really want to layer the shadow on for extra color. Certainly not for evening wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2007 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Jade2006

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT! I got Kaki Etonnant 70 Love it so much Much better than loose eyshadows!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2007 10:57:00 AM More reviews by mel2

I have this eyeshadow in Argent which is a light grey which I use for a smokey effect with a black eyeshadow. The colour might be a little light for me and does take a few layers for it to show up but does look good when I've applied all my eye make up. I've had it for about 3 years and still looks like I've never applied it as it lasts for ages! The packaging isn't very good as when I took it out in my bag for a night out the hinge broke which has also happened to my blusher.