October 21, 2014 | 1641 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mary Kay - Timewise Firming Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by laurenearll87

This is one of the products that I can't live without. I am 25 and have an issue with tired-looking eyes as well as some darkness under my eye. When I use this cream - I kid you not - I do not have to wear concealer under my eyes! It brightens and firms my eye area and makes my eyes look like they did when I was 18! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by exp100

First off, the reason as to why I probably gave this product a 5 overall is because I am only 21 and I don't have any wrinkles, however I'm just trying to be proactive about the whole aging process, especially since I tanned a lot in high school (what was a thinking!). At least I finally came to my senses. Anyways, I think this is a great product for women in there 20s who would like to start off with a good anti-aging eye cream. This product is very gentle on the skin and it is not too thick so you can wear it in the morning and at night. In addition, the price is great especially if your friends with your Mary Kay consultant because she can give you a little discount. I will continue to buy this product until I can afford higher end products like SKII.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Kcurb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best eye cream I have found, and I have been using it for 3 years. I use it in the morning right before I put my makeup on. I don't feel it is greasy, but rather nice and moisturizing. When I don't use this, the skin around my eyes is a lot more "crepey" and just dry in general (I'm 24 so no real wrinkle issues yet) and no other eye creams do this without breaking me out (even the skin around my eyes breaks out easily). I feel like I'm doing something nice for my skin every time I use this. And lastly, I love the packaging because it is hygienic and gets every last drop out!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by misscherstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow can you say thick grease in a bottle? Thats all this stuff was, never again will i use this. It made my eyes feel so heavy it felt as if i didnt sleep for 5 days straight!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by larmstrong

For those of you that have the burning effect of the eye from this product, your only suppose to apply it around the eye (orbital bone), if you get too close to your eye with any eye cream you will have that effect. This in my opinion is the best eye cream on the market.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by amarock

I bought this cream to help combat the dry Canadian winters which brings out fine lines under my eyes. This was for night time use only since it was more emollient and I preferred something lighter with SPF for the day time. The consistency of this cream is quite nice - not oily but not too light - it had an airy whipped quality that made application easy and it absorbed quickly. It's also fragrance free. I also found that it really hydrated the skin and made the eye area look and feel more supple and soft in the morning. It did not cause milia for me. The convenience of the pump made this product easy to travel with, and quite sanitary - it pumped out just enough product with 1 pump-full.

Where this product really failed for me was that it stung my eyes! Like other have noted, if I applied it anywhere too close where it may get near my lash line, it would feel like I got alcohol in my eyes - not good! I tried to use this on and off for a few months and finally gave up - the times I was extra careful not to go 1cm around my eye I felt like I wasn't applying to the areas I really needed hydration (I have fine lines just near my tear duct), and most times I'd just deal with the stinging.

I really don't understand why they wouldn't test this to see if it would irritate the eye since it's a product meant for the eye area! My MK consultant (just as others who posted below) advised me not to apply it so close to my eyes, just around the orbital bone. But really? It's an eye cream, it will inevitably get near the lash line even if I didn't apply it directly there, it could migrate or transfer. It's not user application error, it's a problem with the product itself. I ended up using the rest of the cream on my neck - as far away from my eyes as possible! At $40 CAD for 14g, it's not the most expensive eye cream out there, but it is on the expensive side. I wouldn't repurchase simply because of the stinging. There are plenty of eye creams out there that do not sting when applied near the eye area.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to sell this exclusively back in the early 1990s, when this product came in a small tub and had a distinctly more greasy after feel. I really believe that Timewise is the thing of the future in the MK arena and that this eye cream is revolutionary, considering what it was twenty years ago. Now, the formula is still rich, but not as greasy and much easier to spread around the eye area. Plus you need much less product to achieve the same results as the early incarnation promised you. Has done wonders for my eye area and brightens my darkish under eye area (which is due to melasma). A still great, but much improved product compared to back in the day. Will keep repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2011 9:42:00 AM More reviews by patchworkbee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

- cannot notice any difference, been using it for approx 8 weeks now
- it does go on very smoothly and easily
- has no "smell" / fragrance to it
- love the dispenser, very handy

would not purchase it again, as it has not improved the fine lines around my eyes. looking for something better....

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by astrifem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you're looking for an eye cream that actually tightens- this is it! I don't have wrinkles, but am developing fine lines. Over the three months I've used this product, I've noticed a reduction in those lines & general puffiness. That said, be careful about applying it anywhere on your lids, as it can migrate into your eyes & it definitely burns (to be expected for a product that "firms" your eyes!).

It's a thicker cream dispensed from a serviceable looking, plain pink pump- a little bit goes a long way. It's very reasonably priced in relation to most eye creams. I use it in the evening, as it can take some time to absorb.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by curlyjo1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. Very moisturizing but does't feel greasy. A little goes a long way on this and any other Mary Kay eye cream. It lasts forever. Helps with lines and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Love It!