December 20, 2014 | 1537 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age Defying - Liquid

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by mofs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have no idea how other people are applying this foundation, but I find it nearly impossible to apply a thin layer. Way too heavy texture, and looks very unnatural. No go for me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG foundation, and I have tried tons and tons of other brands. Full coverage, mositurizing, stays all day, no flakes and decent on large pores. am a NW 20 and use #125. Because it is so moisturizing, I don't use lotion underneath during the summer. Oh and during the day if I see a spot come thru, I can touch up easily and it doesn't get cakey.

Edit: I went back for the #110 shade. As I am just a bit paler this year. It is still my HG- Great for covering my pores and coverage. Just a tad bit shiney at the end of the day, but little blotting fixes it. Still great for touching up too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by VicklePickle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Aah - a cheap thrill! I usually buy my makeup at Sephora, but this is just as good!! It is like the Olay Regenerist Serum with color. Buff Beige is a great neutral color for NW20-NW25 people. It has lots of silicones, so it smooths wrinkles and pores and leaves a matte (but not powdery) finish. It has light coverage, but can be built up to medium. It only has SPF 10, but 5% titanium dioxide, which is more than alot of my creams with SPF 15 contain. It is light enough that you can apply a little more of this as well to up the SPF protection. Pump packaging which is great! Goes on like silk and requires little blending. Washes off easily (unlike the colorstay type of makeup). No irritation or breakouts and it has niacinamide, which is great for keeping my skin calm. As good as Nars tinted moisturizer for a quarter of the price!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was surprised at the low rating of this foundation. It has a real nice creamy texture and blends incredibly well. It is a sheer to light coverage that doesn't settle into lines, pores or wrinkles and gives my skin a beautiful radiant finish. I get no shiny t zone, it doesn't oxidize on me and lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by carolLT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product a lot. I got this in a medium light color which is perfect for my transitioning skin tone while I go tanning. So far it is easily matchable and blendable. It covers acne scars relatively well with a good concealer( i use Loreal tru match natural). After application of the foundation I use the loose professional powder for Cover Girl that controls excess oil and then a bronzer to add a radiant finish. I never was a believer in foundations but am finding that flawless skin is easily fakable! An added bonus is that my skin texture seems to be improving while using this foundation, it seems softer, and it doesn't break me out, which is awesome. Love the product for a liquid foundation!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by BebeLush

I rarely rave about something from Cover Girl, but this is a truly great product. It adds a gorgeous, healthy glow to my face while covering all of my pores and other imperfections. The color matches me perfect, and the coverage lasts all day. Plus, it's dirt cheap. How nice it is to see Cover Girl stepping up and making some really great products as of late. Definitely buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by jennrobbins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product back in the summer but did like the "shiny" look it gave me. I tried it again since winter weather is here and my skin is drier, and LOVE it. I have used a lot more expensive foundations that I do not like as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 9:53:00 AM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation; the texture is light, the color matches my skin perfectly, the scent is pleasant...but the formula is just a wee bit too heavy for my oily skin. It imparts a healthy look that makes my skin look dewy and healthy (no sparkles or anything like that). Wish it worked a little better with my skin type because I think this is a really good product.
I think I'll try this in the winter months and provide another update :)

UPDATE: I've been using this in the winter, along with a medication that makes my skin a lot less oily and I love it. Looks natural, blurs imperfections, and is long-wearing. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 12:51:00 AM More reviews by dmarie303

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite foundation. It doesn't make my break out and the coverage is great. I normally put a powder over foundation but I find I don't need to with this one. I love the container and it's also moisturizing which is great, esp if I'm using any acne treatments at the time. I really hope they never discontinue this one.

I highly recommend this and I'm hoping to try the pressed powder soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

well, I like the bottle... oddly enough this seemed to make my skin actually look older as the day went on it seemed to settle into my pores and fine lines which i wasn't too happy about :(