October 31, 2014 | 942 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Lash Lengthening

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Of all the MK mascaras this one is the best for me. I use it over primer and it nicely separates and defines, and lasts the day for me. Oh and doesn't irritate or cause lash fall out when I remove. Nice for a very good price. A good sub for my beloved Shu Basic which is becoming hard to come by in my area.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2010 2:53:00 PM More reviews by pupster

Decided to try this based on reviews here, however this mascara does nothing to volumize or lengthen lashes, takes ages to dry and really flakes and smudges during the day, no staying power. I also found it slightly irritating.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by chloe1976

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It does go on smoothly, doesn't lengthen all that great, and has no volume. Just makes my lashes look a little darker. Will go back to lorel featherlash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

WOW- one of the best mascaras I have ever used....actually, it probably is the best. I wanted a good mascara for my short stubby lashes. In the past, I have been happy with using 2 specific drug store mascaras, but I would have to use both at the same time. Now, I have found one mascara, that when I curl my lashes first, makes me look like I have long, healthy, natural lashes. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by annnieeA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best mascara ever ! For some reason .. when i put on eye make up it'll always leak to the bottom of my eyelids and make me look like i have eyebags :( this is the only mascara that i can put on my bottom eyelashes without it running down !
Although its expensive, but i'm lucky my sisters best friend works for mary kay so she gives us freebies all the time, although she says i have to buy my next one since ive been taking so many freebies buts its okay worth it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2009 3:26:00 AM More reviews by LadyLaLa

This does lengthen, but it could have a bit more volume. It makes my eyelashes look long and thin. I probably wouldn't buy this again, although it is an okay mascara. The best mascaras combine a balance of length and volume. This one just doesn't do it for me..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by strawberrycharms

I officially cannot live without this mascara. If you're looking for show-stopping volume or the false lashes look then this may not be for you. But if you want longer, perfectly flirty lashes then this is absolutely perfect.

A friend of mine was selling MK products to put herself through school, and I decided to give this a try to help her out. I'm really glad I did, because no other mascara has ever given my eyelashes the winged-out delicate look that this mascara does. I'll definitely re-purchase when/if I run out.

The only down side to this mascara is that you have to know a demonstrator to get it. Some can be quite pushy so it's not a problem if you have a friend or relative who sells, but could be a hassle to get if you are working with some unknown demonstrator who just wants to hit a quota.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Kristie32

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great mascara!! Makes my lashes look natural. . .no clumps or flakes. . .will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by ladee1959

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product I use black/brown.

Pros: makes lashes look longer, has nice wand easy to apply.

Cons: This mascara is a little expensive

My Mary Kay Lady gives me a discount if I buy more then one item. This does help.
Give this mascara a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by OMGitzjosie

This is my all time favorite mascara! I am actually surprised about this MK mascara because I've tried a lot of MKs and they just didn't seem to do the job. I actually used to use two different mascara's for my bottom and lower lashes because one was either too clumpy/thick for the other. After being introduced to this MK mascara, I found that it realllly lengthened my lashes, as the name implies, but I've never had a mascara do such a good job as this product. As well as being non-clumpy, it stays on my lashes all day and is quite manageable, just a little harder to get it off at night.

I've been using it awhile and I've seen the style change, but I really like the black/silver packaging it has now. It is a bit pricey, but I've found that I can't live without it! :)