November 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Perfect natural hue I love it. Suitable for all skin tones, cute peachy hue. Looks great when used with a Dewey primer/shimmery something

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by regallybrunette12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this blush for contouring by someones recommendation but it does not even show up on my skin as a contour (medium skin tone) and i started using this as a blush. Its an amazing everyday color for me and it gives me a slight pinky/purpley color plus sheen on my cheeks .. and i get lots of compliments on it whenever i wear it.. I love it soo much and i would definitely repurchase. I think you can definitely build it up to be a little darker on the skin and it looks gorgeous like that too.. i just love the finish of it.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Ingriedche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Cute box but it Oxidises on me. It turned orangey after few hours only. accentuates pores n dry patch. Not worth of the money after all. unless I wear the box on my face lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by 0811test

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Have used this for years (and what coincidentally it is also where I live). I am on box # 2 over 5 years of using 3-5 x week. On my generally pale skin it always looks right, the perfect pinky brown color. When I can't decide on a blush, its the right blush. I usually use a fairly light hand though for a more dramatic look it can be deepened under the cheek bones and a lighter pink used on top of the cheek bones for high lighter. It is derfinitely the bones of my blush routine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Mathildish

Such a cute dusty rose-brown colour.. Lovely for contouring as well as a blush! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:45:00 AM More reviews by MadameButterfly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First, let me just say, the packaging and name is too cute! Benefit blushes and bronzers also have a strong fragrance, which I actually like. I can't really describe the scent, except that it's a pleasant powdery smell. Dallas is a light taupe/brown with slight bronzey plum undertones, but it hardly even contains bronze or plum. It's almost straight up dark taupe/brown, with no pink or coral, so it's not flattering on fair or cool toned skin. I'm borderline able to wear it (I have light olive/neutral NW15 skin), but I have to use a very light hand. Dallas is very pigmented! The texture is also very soft and smooth with a slightly shimmery finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by babyblue59

Love this blush! It is the most glowy, healthy and natural looking color. It's one of those products that kind of works as a blush and bronzer in one. It's a bronze rosy color that is so effortless and beautiful for everyday. It's also a great product if you're in a rush and need one product to liven up your complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:29:00 AM More reviews by jaraloo

I love the color. It is kind of a bronzer blush in one. Very natural looking. Stays all day even without foundation or primer. Does not irritate my skin. Packaging is very messy though and the powder messes the box and the mirror inside. I dont use the brush given. Fluffy blush brush would be better. The price is really not worth what you get. A Very good dupe would be Maxfactor's blush in Naturelle.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by qhqy

i LOVE this product!

This shade is a cross between a bronzer and a blush and gives you the most natural flush of colour. It has a slight scent to it which doesnt bother me, it does smell great. It does have a slight sheen to it but it looks very natural when applied.

This product is for days where you need to rush out the door - sweep it across your cheeks, temples and down your nose, it looks like you have just been out in the sun! loveee it

Will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Naromantica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok. First of all, this was the shade I'd been looking all over the place for when I at last laid my eyes upon it in a Sephora-store. The perfect shade yup.

So here's the deal, it makes my cheeks brake out every time I use it, now this is worse than the kids-fun-for-play-makeup-blush I used before (it also had the perfect shade, hah).....

I think it might be the talc what makes my skin react, I have quite sensitive skin and do my best to use skinfriendly-tested products but I just could not say no when I found this shade and I had no time to investigate the brand so...

I'm not in love with the packaging either, I'm not fond of plastic in general and would rather appreciate a smarter version of fitting the brush inside the case. ... Though, the design is nice, yes...

If it didn't give breakouts on the spot every time I used it I would give it 5+ in everycategory just out of pure love though..... Too bad for me...

EDIT: Gave it to my sister.... she got the same breakouts as I did!