September 15, 2014 | 910 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Sculpt

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by anu919

I absolutely love this foundation. I have been using Dior nude and forever before trying this one out and i was positevly surprised. It had a very good coverage and made my skin look defy and healthy. After switching into this foundation i even got comments from my boyfriend saying how good my skin looks like.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice foundation with a medium to full coverage. It has a slight dewy finish to it, which is nice but with my more combination/oily skin, it made it look oilier, so a powder is a must for me over top of this foundation. Otherwise it looks patchy and not so great, but with a setting powder this is a great foundation! It is thick but nice. I think using a primer underneath makes it better too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my HG foundation and let me tell you I have tried them all!
Firstly, I have acne prone skin that has areas of dry patches (where I often get acne breakouts and where I have to attack with 5 % benzoyl peroxide) and areas tending to be oily (not too much thank goodness!). I also have dark acne scars which show up prominently on my NC 20-25 skin and redness from pimples/acne that have gone away but have left their “mark” behind!! Anyway, one pump of this foundation is enough to cover my whole face and provide full coverage which covers my acne scars and redness perfectly. I have just run out of this after 7 months, so depending on how much your willing to spend, the cost is justifiable and reasonable.
I have also used Diorskin nude and forever liquid foundations, and although both are very good (what do you expect, we are talking about Dior here!), I found that Diorskin sculpt has by far the best coverage (definitely full coverage), followed by nude (but with nude you have to layer to get full coverage…it’s a little cheaper, but in the long run, more expensive as you have to use more to get the result of full coverage!), forever is also amazing, but again, not high coverage enough for people with scars/blemishes wanting to camouflage them. I set this with Diorskin nude sculpting powder foundation in beige praline and I am good to go. It lasts all day, with one touch up with powder at lunch time. I don’t even need a concealer with this, either for under eyes or for blemishes….This is an all-in-one product! Using my skin as a reference, with areas of dry and oiliness, I believe that this can work for both groups as long as you use a finishing powder.
For reference I am NC20-25 and use 020. Great colour match!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 1:51:00 PM More reviews by vpivoine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NC25, dry and sensitive Asian skin. Using this in 021 Linen.
Pros: Great coverage, moisturizing, nice glow, stays well
Cons: thick, however not a problem if applied with a beautyblender
Note: using a damp beautyblender makes all the difference! I've uploaded 2 pics of forever, nude, this and the capture totale, all in 021 linen. This has the best coverage and yet isn't drying for me. I also like the color of this one best, it's illuminating.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by underage

I received a sample of this product to try before I purchased and I'm so happy I didn't buy it without trying. This foundation is so thick. It is definitely full coverage which I usually like but this was like a mask! It accentuated all the dryness on my face (winter time + this= bad) and clogged my pores. There are definitely better foundations out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by HelloCleo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this in the colder months because it's too thick for summer (summer time I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer). I use a foundation brush and it applies easily especially if I have moisturizer and primer on.

When I wear this my skin looks flawless. It is better than concealer for under my eyes. No one can tell I'm wearing foundation. I went to get a facial and the lady who was doing it was surprised that I had makeup on because she couldn't see it at all and wanted to know what i was wearing so she could buy some.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by laurs77

ATTENTION!!!

u usually you put moisturiser or whatever on and wait 5/10 mins before foundation.
DONT with this. put it on straight away or its clay ish and too matte. you will see it adapt to your skin colour.
its amazing x

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by wblassingame

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to Sephora willing to spend $$ for an HG foundation, the SA led me to Dior and Hourglass. With Hourglass she said I would need to purchase the brush as well. (so I was looking at about $100 and I was thinking no way) She applied the Dior on one side and the Hourglass on the other and had me go to different lighting etc etc... I actually liked the way the Dior looked at least for that moment. Oh well what can I say. This foundation is thick like clay consistency and hard to apply even with the best brush. It streaks and made my skin look horrible and the color was almost gray. Every pore and line became visible, I do not recommend this foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Brookewannabe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have pale akin I have this is ivory 010
I own diorskin nude which I've been using for about 2 years. I have tried all foundations believe me from cheap to real high £35!
I love this!!
Infact if your choosing between nude and sculpt. Both are amazing but here is a few things that sculpt do better than nude

Lasts a little longer
More coverage. Not too much but it's better to build
I only need one drop to do my entire face with nude I used 3 pumps to get the right coverage
And the best thing I love about this is it does NOT settle into fine lines. Love that alone. I'm only 26 so don't have many lines but I find the line on my forehead show but with this foundation it doesn't settle into those forehead frown lines!!
It's quite pricey. £33.00 but my nude is £29.50 so not alot of difference.
My nude lasts me about 7 months!! Now say 3 pumps everyday.. That's alot of product so just imagine how long sculpt will last at one pump a day!
When you think of it like that.. Kinda worth the money!

Packaging. I prefer the nude. Looks posh. Sculpt is a blue cap. Kinda boring. But on the plus side the pump screws off!!! Unlike diorskin nude. So you can scrape it pour out the remaining product!!
All in all yeah this product is amazing. I got a sample of this yesterday along with the forever foundation. I tried sculpt out an cus I was so impressed with it I went out and bought it today without even trying the forever!! They have a 10% discount tomorrow but I couldn't even wait for that!!

Greg product. Couldn't praise it enough.
I apply with the mac 187 stippling brush.
Also.
Im combo skinned and I've had no problem with it slipping off my face it's stays on pretty much all day! Normally I find most can slip off after about 7 hours in my t zone area but no problems so far with sculpt.
I will use both nude and sculpt so don't let me put you off nude. :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kat7inka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have loved many of Dior's foundation so I had high hopes for this one too, but I was very disappointed. It didn't feel like foundation at all. I felt as if I was trying to cover my face with chewing gum. It was impossible to get even, and I ended up with a far heavier layer than I like. It did'nt look natural at all. It clumped, made the pores look bigger and didn't cover well. Perhaps one of the worst foundations I've ever tried.