April 21, 2014 | 1793 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nah, not for me. I didn't find this moisturizing at all. I still had to use a good moisturizer post-shower. I didn't like the scent, finding it kind of medicinal/soapy smelling. Yes, I know it's soap but I guess I'm used to fragrant products that smell a whole lot better. This just smelled like plain old soap. As far as lathering, it didn't make the cut too well either. Will not be in the market for this ever again. Too common with nothing special to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used it only one time. The second i left the shower i broke out in a rash. The smell also made me nauseous .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Love this. Dove will never let me down

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Feels moisturizing and smells nice. I do notice a slight difference in the spots I do not use this on when out of the shower- I find the most moisturizing in shower are oil type body washes, however, I'd re-purchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't find this moisturizing at all. Didn't mind the scent, just didn't do anything for my flaky, chapped, Canadian winter skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by Amina22

This lathers really well. My skin feels hydrated after using thing. The smell is nice, its very mild and wont clash with your perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lanabana123

I love it! Very moisturizing, smells great and lathers well!
Staple shower product for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by reddbwoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good moisturizing body wash like olay, feels like washing with lotion, especially when used with dove beauty bar; average price, lid breaks off easily and bottle is top heavy, so it falls over in the shower. i'll buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This body wash is absolutely refreshing. The soothing fragrance lifts my spirits almost instantly after each shower. The sweet fragrance lingers on almost throughout the day keeping me totally fresh and sweet smelling. It cleanses my skin so well that my skin glows with good health.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

This is a thick shower gel that lathers well, but not as much as a lighter shower gel. I got this in Original, but I have to say I smelled the others and all the smells are subtle, not too sweet nor too overwhelming. Overall, this is great.