January 27, 2015 | 1287 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Moisturizing Body Wash - "Deep Moisture"

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetdream707

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is wonderful! I love Dove body washes more than any other brand! The silkyness of other body washes seem to wash off with water, but this keeps hydrating even after you wash it off, you can feel the difference. The smell if fresh and clean. I highly recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 More reviews by mrszombabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Okay, so I'll just say first that I suffer from pretty dry skin due to a thyroid condition called Hashimoto thyroiditis, so I had some problems with dry skin in my legs and elbows and stuff, and it would make me itchy and irritated sometimes. I also live in Quebec, so our winters are pretty cold and that can also dry out my skin.

I picked this up at shoppers drug mart for 3.99 and after the first use my skin was pretty much back to normal. I no longer has crust dry skin on my elbows and my legs looked nice and smooth. I no longer have problems with itching or any irritation, and over all I am very very happy!

I'll probably stick with this as it has worked so well. It doesn't have a super amazing smell of anything though. But it lathers super well, and you can feel how mosturizing it is when you use it on your skin.

I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by sara942

Luxuriously creamy feel and does leave my skin less parched post-shower. Smells soft, feminine and clean but does not linger. This is like the classic Dove bar reincarnated in creamy body wash form. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this body wash! I like body washes that lather really well. I don't know I guess it makes me feel like it works better when there's more of a lather. I enjoy the scent and I do feel like this hydrates my skin. I have rather dry skin on my legs and I feel like this helps my legs feel softer and smoother. I'm on my second bottle already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by blondebum

I bought this after my dermatologist encouraged me to buy it for my extremely dry and irritated skin. It is very hard for me to shave my legs because they are so sensitive and get extremely irritated with bumps and rashes. This deep moisture body wash has helped so much when shaving and my legs are silky smooth after without any cuts. I highly recommended this to those with sensitive skin prone to dryness and irritation.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nah, not for me. I didn't find this moisturizing at all. I still had to use a good moisturizer post-shower. I didn't like the scent, finding it kind of medicinal/soapy smelling. Yes, I know it's soap but I guess I'm used to fragrant products that smell a whole lot better. This just smelled like plain old soap. As far as lathering, it didn't make the cut too well either. Will not be in the market for this ever again. Too common with nothing special to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used it only one time. The second i left the shower i broke out in a rash. The smell also made me nauseous .

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

Love this. Dove will never let me down

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by CG1981

Feels moisturizing and smells nice. I do notice a slight difference in the spots I do not use this on when out of the shower- I find the most moisturizing in shower are oil type body washes, however, I'd re-purchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I didn't find this moisturizing at all. Didn't mind the scent, just didn't do anything for my flaky, chapped, Canadian winter skin.