October 20, 2014 | 1024 users online

Lip Gloss - New York Color - Roll-on Lip Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2009 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Modernlovex3

this is a really good clear gloss. it's really cheap, and it goes on really well and makes your lips super shiny. i have mine in strawberry and it smells so good! the reason i wouldn't repurchase though is because i have so many other clear glosses..

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2008 7:16:00 PM More reviews by izzzasecret

i bought the watermelon kind. this is an awesome lipgloss if u like to have glossy lips. the best thing i like about it: the price!!! i got it for only two dollars @ target!!!!! that is a good deal for that product if u ask me. i would buy this again, but in a different flavor.i think that i will get the banana berry one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 5:42:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I got this in watermelon and strawberry. It's an okay clear lip gloss for the price, but I don't reach for this stuff very often. It smells nice but doesn't last very long, but I didn't expect very much from a $2 lip gloss. It is moisturizing, but I don't really like the roll-ons on lipcolor because some of your lipcolor gets stuck on the roll-on. Would recommend to people who's just trying out lip gloss and doesn't want to spend much money on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2008 4:14:00 PM More reviews by heartyfarty

I wouldn't buy this product again because, well, it's not exactly what I need. I'm more into the moisturizing lip glosses, and for me, this just isn't moisturizing enough for my lips since my lips dry out easily...and it's not the lip gloss's fault. First of all, it's dirt cheap. I got this at a BOGO1/2OFF sale at Ulta and it was like, what, 99 cents? Haha. Good times. Anyway, it's not sticky, gives you a pretty wet-look (but don't layer too much or your lips will end up looking like an oil slick), and it smells fine. Unlike a lot of people here, I don't like the smell of my Strawberry gloss. It's too powerful for me. I layer this on top of my Dr. Pepper Lipsmackers gloss and it gives me a pretty shiny outcome. The only thing, again, I didn't like was that it dried out my lips and at the end of the day, my lips were crazy dry. I'm not a lip-balm kind of person because they, for some reason, also dry out my lips. I do like moisturizing glosses like Lipsmackers and lipsticks, but this one doesn't cut it in that department. It does the job though and it tastes pretty good -- like sugar on your lips -- so four lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2008 10:29:00 AM More reviews by YCR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this lip gloss for over three or four years and I really think it's really good. It smells really good, looks great over a light color lipstick and it tastes very nice too. My favorite is the strawberry one. I definitely reccomend this lip gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 12:29:00 AM More reviews by greenteasoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mmm...yes. I got this in Banana Berry, and it smells like heaven. It tastes all right, too. It's pretty darn cheap, the roller ball doesn't present too much of a problem, and even though it won't last long, it still provides a nice glossy shine for a bit. It's a good thing to take along in your bag.

I'll probably try the other flavors once this one runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 12:44:00 PM More reviews by ladyoftheforest

I bought this in the Watermelon flavor. NYC has been making this for a long time. I remember using it in high school. I have plenty of lip glosses that were so sticky and lasted all of 30 minutes. This is a great lip gloss for me, since I like my natural lip color. It just gives my lips a glossy shine without leaving them sticky. I also like that it's not in the typical squeeze tube. I've had too many of those leak and leave a sticky mess in my purse! Plus you can always find it for under $2.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 12:49:00 PM More reviews by rachelownsyourfacexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So one day I was in target and found some cheap nailpolish, and it turned out it was NYC brand. After some time of not thinking anything of it, I decided to start looking at the NYC makeup, like the mascaras. Those were so cheap, and theeeee best mascara I've ever used. I soon started reading more reviews of NYC on here [my little haven mu site :D] and decided to try this. Get it. When I was younger I tried some bonniebell lipgloss like this, and it was sticky and leaked everywhere. I bought the bananaberry clear gloss type, and it tastes and smells amazing, is not sticky [which is pretty amazing] and somehow gives a great color. I definitely want to try the other types.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2008 6:09:00 AM More reviews by dirtyrockstar

I've been using this gloss on and off for a few years now. Today I got the Banana Berry flavour and it smells so yummy! It actually doesn't taste bad either. This stuff does give you that "lip gloss shine". It doesn't last that long but its so affordable that it doesn't matter. You can always reaply more as you desire. I would for sure buy some again, more in this flavour and I want to try some new flavours.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by oxcarmybear

Smells great ( i got strawberry) and gives your lips a nice shine. But I don't like the glitter ( there was no more clear gloss so i had to settle for this). I like it beucause its roll on lip gloss, but it my lips super dry after an hour or so. I use lip balm under this and that helps but I do not reccomend using this product.