August 28, 2014 | 1151 users online

Self Tanners - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs Deep Glow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by BeautyTherapstLife

This tan is amazing! I use it on top of a normal spray tan for a night out and it makes your legs look airbrushed and shimmery!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 6:19:00 AM More reviews by onoriki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Not a big fan of tanners as i am naturally darker complected anyway, I usually find they are orange even if they say they rent. However, I have alot of scars on my legs from eczema and due to always covering up out of embarrassment, when Summer comes around and its to hot and stupid to wear long pants or skirts, my legs just look ridiculously pasty and off-colour. After reading so many reviews of this on MUA and from other beauty blogs, I'm happy to report that I love this stuff!!!! It covers up my scars and gives the illusion of scar free legs. Even my eczema which is always very obvious on my legs is pretty much hidden. Also, does optical illusions on making my wobbly cellulite on my thighs look barely there and smooth. It does last forever but I go to the beach and swim all day and the colour doesn't come off unless im scrubbing in the shower. The mousse like formula isnt streaky and with a good rub in it looks very natural and not orangey. It doesn't smell either, has an initial smell maybe but once it dries, which is also very quick i might add, you don't smell like a tanning booth or anything. I haven't had any problems with leaving marks on clothes either. All in all a very good product I highly recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Akuryo

After reading lots of amazing life changing reviews about this product, I was excited to give it a try. I applied this product while standing in my (empty) hot tub, on a dark towel. I was immediately amazed by the nice even color and powdery feel this gave my legs. I stepped out of the tub, I turned on the water to rinse away the orange residue which has sprayed onto the walls of the tub. It didn't come off. Maybe this is because of the 'texture' of the tub, it has a gritty texture to it. I sprayed scrubbing bubbles on the surface and filled it to soak. The product says to wait 60seconds before dressing. I decided to do my makeup while it dried. 10minutes later I put some shorts on, I realized that the product was rubbing off on the inside of my shorts. I sat down on the (closed) toilet seat to take the shorts off, only to find the product rubbed off all over the toilet seat where my legs touched! I decided to take a hair dryer to try to "set" this product on my skin to avoid any other complications. After 3-5minutes I took a Kleenex to try to wipe off any excess color from my legs. The entire Kleenex turned orange. I figured maybe that was a good sign, that the rest of the color would stay put. I took a scrub brush and tried to scrub out the surface of the tub. After some work it started to come out, although not entirely. The water splashed onto my legs and left little white spots in the coloring, which I was able to blend with my hand. The tub is currently full of water which I am hoping will soak the color out of it. After I finish writing this I am getting in the shower to scrub it off, entirely. I am disgusted about it. It is not worth the hassle, or the embarrassment of having orange rub off on everything you touch. In conclusion, be careful when you use this product, I followed directions, and I had a horrible experience. I am sure there are lots of helpful hints to do in addition to following directions, read those before you use this product. Apparently, I should have used this product outside, and used a little less than I thought was necessary.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by graciediv

Love this product. I put lotion on before using it, i find it blends easier that way. Its a little on the red side of copper

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by beachsexybronze

My HG!!!!
Been using this since 2004! I wear it all the time. I also brush some shimmer powder on my front thighs and calves after applying this when I wear skirts or dresses. The only slight con, is that it can feel a little heavy. But that is why its important to not use any lotion or thick lotions/oil before applying this. I HAVE used makeup primer on my legs before before applying this (I know, thats a lot of primer that can be used up fast) but that also makes it easier to glind and blend). I always use the Darkest one (deep glow). Gives a very pretty tan! This and "Aero Tan" are the 2 best "temporary tan sprays" on the market!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:09:00 AM More reviews by jennybabex

Love this product!!!

Pros:
doesnt strike!!
gives even natural looking colour.
gives an airbrush effect
can be used all over even on face!!
doesnt smell like other tans
has been improved recently so is now more of a matte finish and is water resistant!! instant colour aswel!!

cons!!
none!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by trishaseren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As a part time bikini competitor this little product is our best kept secret, we use it on the night of our competition on top of our fake tan. (as we have to look very, very tan)

It goes on really easily and gives incredible coverage, as in literally looks like you've airbrushed your skin.

However you need to be aware that it does come off on clothes and will come off straight away when you get wet so this is not suitable for certain situations. I wouldn't wear this on a night out but I do love it for competiting.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by paigemill

I love this tan! I am obsessed with fake tan bought jut about everyone! I found this a while ago and loved it, however just as of recently with the last few bottles I have bought when I apply to my arms it looks terrible! It's like it catches onto my hair and looks so blotchy! I don't know what to do because it looks great on my legs but then I can't have it on my legs and not my arms! Otherwise I look to pale. I was thinking of mixing it with moisturizer.. Did anyone else notice this??? HELP!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/19/2012 4:47:00 AM More reviews by kathun31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is not a lasting self tanner, it is only meant for temporary daily occasional use, it will wash off completely once wet. Just thought you should know.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! My all time favourite instant tan!
I have used this for many years and the colour Deep Glow is perfect for my NC30-37 skin tone. It makes my skin a couple shades darker and also actually does live up to its name by making my skin look airbrushed. Here in Australia they sold the version with shimmer in it, which I loved as I use this when going out on my legs, arms or chest area which was appropriate for nights out. Now they have started selling the new version without the Shimmer (which has the blue/white background behind the legs on the packaging), and while its the same product I really do miss the shimmer! I am going to now get mine off eBay, will work out cheaper anyway as its so cheap overseas. Recommend this to everyone, just be careful where you apply it as it does over spray and ends up all over my bathroom and sometimes my clothes! Also wait AT LEAST 10 mins before getting dressed as I've admittedly had many experiences of staining my clothes when in a hurry.
Another plus is that its water-resistant and actually stays on my skin after showering once! Amazing product