October 23, 2014 | 1732 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Ebecks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. I have a hard time with mascara because my eyes are very sensitive. This reminds me of lights camera lanes by tarte but with out the burn! Very happy with the volume it provides and that it doesn't flake! Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by LuluPatootie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my basic every day mascara. I love that it does not make my lashes feel crunchy or heavy. It is soft, does not flake, yet comes off easily at night.

As for clumps, I always remove almost all the mascara from the brush before applying. (I do this with all mascaras. It's easier to build up coverage rather than thin out clumps. I suppose it wastes product, but you're not supposed to keep mascaras that long anyway.)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice mascara but, I do find it very clumpy it is really dark in color whih is great but, the formula seems to be very pasty if you or really creamy I don't know what to call it. it is a nice mascara it really does volumeize but to clumpy for me

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by lorwayk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a good mascara compared to others that are out there. It lengthens and volumizes - but I will say it can make your lashes a little clumpy sometimes so I have to use a brush to break them apart. Just OK.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by jdublew

I have been using the lash lengthening mascara so decided to give this a try. I must say it gives me major volume and the look is buildable without clumping. My only concern was that the brush can have abit too much mascara when you open it so I tend to tap off excess mascara back into the bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by TabbsW89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Its a little pricey but it lasts for a long time. Its a nice consistency that goes on smoothly and the brush works well for creating volume, the one thats not waterproof doesnt stay very well though, and I hate wearing waterproof. I have had mascaras that stay very well even with the non-waterproof option. But it makes your eyelashes look amazing,

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 2:05:00 AM More reviews by FreshPrincess92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such an awesome mascara, the best I have had. It doesn't clump and gives me major volume without looking packed on, it isn't very wet or dry the brush is a really good size and it lasts all day for me and comes off easily with remover, you can get it off easily with a warm cloth too since its not waterproof....btw that's me in the photos and this is how amazing they make my lashes look, normally they're unnoticeable lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:31:00 AM More reviews by Kaalahm

The best mascara in the world. Volume, length, everything. I prefer this to all other mascaras, including other Mary Kay ones. Very soft application, I love the black-brown color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My friend gave me this mascara for free, so I'm not sure how much it costs. My first time using it was this morning...my initial reaction was that I liked that the formula wasn't too wet or too dry. It was the first mascara I've used that actually held a curl!! I will usually apply 4-5 coats on the top lashes to get that max volume and lengthening effect. I could not do that with Ultimate... my top lashes were pretty much dry and not workable after about the 2nd coat. I tried to re-dip the brush and start on the 3rd coat but when it touched the dried lashes it started to flake under my eye. Overall I give it a 3.5 but I just wish I could apply more coats without flaking. Would not buy in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by leoisillon

This is a great mascara and I only used it because I was a consultant. I dont use it anymore but I can say it is a good, basic mascara. It brings a reasonable amount of volume. It isn't too wet or dry and doesn't clump easily. I like that the black is pretty dark. A few cons would be the price (for non consultants)--it's a bit pricey IMO, it takes a while to dry and it dries out kind of fast.