September 2, 2014 | 1981 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Alexa1992

This product is amazing. I didn't expect anything from this product however after years of using harsh makeup wipes I am convertered! Makeup is dissolved off in seconds, and skin left feeling cleansed. I no longer dread taking off my makeup now thanks to this magical 'water.' Great for my sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2014 3:16:00 PM More reviews by 07words

I really wanted to like this product but it just didn't do my skin any good. I used it to take my make up off and only took off a small amount (not even my eye make up). I had to use another cleanser afterwards to take off the rest of my make up which it had not managed to remove.

I thought i'd maybe bought a bad bottle but I tried another and it still did the same. I don't wear heavy make up or waterproof make up so I still don't understand why it didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by vepirma

Okay, so I gave it a try... and really nothing special. Oh wait, it actually caused some pain and burning sensation in my eyes and I don't even have ' the sensitive eyes'! Then again, the packing is cute and all the hype about it, I guess the marketing does it good. Although I have to say that I am one of those women who are not using any make up so... I guess I don't count.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by worrly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was the first micellar cleanser I tried. I read about it in a magazine being touted as a the fave type of cleanser of French women so had to try it though I'm not easily swayed by magazine raves.

I was really impressed with how quickly and gently it removed my makeup. Plus it's fragrance free and dye free. Too bad I wasted most of it trying to get it out of the poorly designed bottle. It was impossible to control the amount without pouring too much out.

But I've figured out how to dispense of it easily with my current micellar fave from Neostrata. I pour some on my Body Shop Flannel Face Cloth (it's not made of flannel, its more like a chamois) that I dampen with water and it works perfectly to clean my face off. Will definitely purchase again if I see a bonus or sale.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lives up to the hype, and worth the money, even in Australia where we have to pay a ridiculous markup! It's super gentle on my dry skin but removes all traces of makeup (just not eye makeup, but I use a different remover for that anyway), and it has a faint but pleasant scent. I always use it at the end of the day before cleansing, and it's also useful if you just need to get your makeup off before heading to the gym. Many years ago I used Dior's cleansing water, which is pretty much the same, but this is slightly cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by georgiagemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG product. I use it every night to remove my makeup as well as when I've gotten home earlier in the day and want to cleanse my face quickly instead of cleansing fully with water. It removes makeup effortlessly, with just 3 cotton pads (I wear concealer, foundation, brow pencil and eyeliner) my face is completely wiped clean. It doesn't remove some mascaras very well, waterproof or not (with the Benefit They're Real mascara its removed quite easily, but Maybelline The Falsies is a chore) but I don't mind that since it's water based and meant to be a gentler formula.

My favourite thing about it is that it really feels like your skin has just been cleansed well, and there's no sticky, tacky feeling after using it. It's refreshing and very gentle and I actually look forward to using it at the end of the day! I use the pink cap sensitive one and it definitely doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Love it so much. Thumbs up!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Cheungc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using (it's ok, you can cringe!) baby wipes to remove my make-up nightly for the past few years, but went on a new skincare drive after a spa facial. So out went the baby wipes and in came the Bioderma Sensibio.

I haven't been following the cult reviews online, but vaguely remember from my teenage days of using toner that I'd often been disappointed by the cleansing power, or that they left my skin feeling tacky afterwards. The location of Bioderma products on a premium shelf at the pharmacies and its water-like appearance appealed to me as I was particularly wary of another product which might disrupt the oil balance of my (recently more volatile) combination skin.

My general worry is that the product might be too gentle to remove my heavy daily eye make-up and waterproof mascara, but it's actually been fine if I am more patient with holding a soaked cotton pad over my eye for 30s before removing. I agree with the reviewers who noticed that a bottle doesn't last for very long! I'm already halfway through my 250ml bottle after 2 weeks.

Bioderma's heavily marked up in the UAE compared to the French and UK prices, so I am currently researching possible dupes but planning to purchase a 500ml bottle in the meantime.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by blairpeony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Favourite skincare product ever.I have oily,acne-prone,sensitive skin with redness.What a combination.I had been using Avene's cleanance gel continuously for 2,5 years and it helped me tremendously with my acne.But then suddenly my face was feeling really tight,it was flaky,red, with dry areas.I completely changed my skincare routine and during experimenting with new products to match my highly sensitive face,a pharmacist recommended this.Wow.

It is amazing.It has helped my skin so much.I use it to cleanse my face in the morning,and it does a really good job.My face feels so refreshed afterwards,the smell is so refreshing and invigorating, and it is highly soothing for my poor skin.I just soak a cotton pad and very gently cleanse both eyes and face ( gently indeed and I was surprised because I often go all Lady Macbeth when it somes to cleaning my face).No more redness,no more dryness, my skin looks so calm.I have redness and irritation around mouth and nose,to the point that my mouth corners are always dry,itchy,red,irritated,angry.Well not with Bioderma Sensibio H2O.It immediately soothes this stubborn area of my face and I can look like a human being again.Of course Sensibio Light moisturizer also helps with this.

Ofcourse, as I expected, it is great at removing makeup.Especially for the eye area since I was so tired of stinging,burning eyes every time I removed my eye makeup(hello Vichy).No other makeup removers or wipes can compare to this.And I don't even have to tug my under eye area.I just soak two cotton pads,put them on my (closed) eyes,leave them for 10 seconds,very lightly rubbing in circles and all eye makeup is gone.Both long lasting and not.Amazing.Since I have oily,acne-prone skin this 1 step cleanser is not enough.It removes my concealer/powder/blush beautifully but I use a purifying gel afterwards and I think you should too,just in case.

No unpleasant results with this,no breakouts,no irritation,no stinging.Great and essential product for sensitive skin and good value for money because it lasts forever.I got the 500 ml bottle for 13 euros which is really good.Go buy the huge one the 250 ml is just useless and it has about the same price as the bigger one.Definitely recommend and will continue repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 5:40:00 PM More reviews by april1976

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm not sure why fellow Americans think this is so hard to find in the US. I buy mine right up the street at the BeautyHabit.com warehouse. I can understand if you live in a small town, but if you live in a big city like I do, you should have no trouble finding it.

I really like this as a makeup remover, prior to a proper cleanse. I would not use this as a face 'wash' solution at night because I don't think it's that deep of a cleanse. I do think it's stellar at removing even difficult waterproof makeup so long as you pour it on a cotton pad and hold it to your eyes for a moment before swiping it away.

One thing I love is that this product gives me consistently great results for my sensitive skin. I don't worry that using it is going to irritate me and give me spots. And I really love it for cleansing my skin in the morning when I have not makeup on, but want fresh skin without breaking out my soap.

The place I purchase mine has many different Bioderma products, so I'm trying the solution for combo/acne skin right now because using a glycolic toner gave me a breakout. So far, so good on that version, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Cathrinetang

This stuff is so good. First of all it's clear, have the same consistency as water, and have no added fragrance. It is an absolute must have, if you have sensitive skin. Personally I have combination skin, and it's also slightly sensitive - but not much. This does not make me oily. When I apply it to my skin, it cleanses, tones and refreshes! If you have a bit of redness in your skin, it will also help with that. All in all amazing product, definitely worth the hype.