Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

I just love it! The Bioderma one and this are exactly the same (and I do love mi bioderma water). I have really sensitive eyes and this product is really gentle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite Micellaire water. I have repurchase it several times. It removes easily all of your make up without leaving it dry. It calms my sensitive skin. The only weird thing is the taste it leaves to the lips. I dont think I will change it.

I was so disappointed in this. I like Simple's micellar water, but it does contain some clogging ingredients, so I opted for this instead. Every time I've used it, my skin gets red and irritated. It just looks bad after I use it.
I'm not sure if it just inflames my skin or causes these reddish hue bumps, or what. Either way, I'm not going to purchase this again. I'm just disappointed because it seems to work so well for everyone else. Oh well. D:

I bought this on sale at 40%, but if I were to buy full price, it'll be $44 AUD, which is the main reason why I may not be repurchasing this.

This is a very gentle makeup remover; I reserve this only to remove eyeshadow/brows as I find it wasteful to remove base makeup and this does not remove mascara well (because it's not oil based).

Some may say drugstore products will do but I'm not entirely convinced. I tried the Simple eye makeup remover (also water based) and that stung my eyes a little while the Bioderma seriously just felt like water to my eyes, no irritation at all.

However, due to the price, I will be trying out the Garner dupe to see if this really is a unique micellar product!

I bought a large bottle with a pump and I LOVE the packaging. Sadly, if I use this anywhere but my eyes, it breaks me out almost immediately. In the past I've used Simple's micellar water, and my skin was fine if I used it every few nights all over instead of washing my face, or as a pre-cleanse. Bioderma all over my face is a definite no-go. I received a sample of their serum with my purchase, and that broke me out, too, so I think there's just something about the brand that my skin isn't fond of.

That said, this does a great job of removing eye makeup, which is primarily why I bought it. I typically use it to get off any remaining mascara residue after I've washed my face or showered. Sometimes, if I remember, I'll use it to start removing my mascara and eye shadow before I wash my face, but my cleansing balm or DIY oil cleansers tend to do a better job at makeup removal (except for that last little bit sometimes). This product does not sting in or around my eyes, which is a huge plus. It's easy to use. I just put a cotton square on the pump (I really love that pump), press down a couple of times, and gently press and wipe my eyes. I get the perfect amount, but if I don't cover the pump with the cotton square just right, it sometimes sprays my bathroom mirror. Like I said, I LOVE the bottle with the pump, so if you know this product will work for you, I'd say spring for it! I ordered mine from Beautylish, and had a great experience. They take their customer service very seriously (even texting me after I received my package to ask how I was liking it).

This ended up being a product that I don't need as much as I thought I did, and since I went all in to get the largest bottle because I wanted the pump, and I can ONLY use it on my eyes, it will last me forever. I'm not going to buy it again and I've been scared off trying the other versions since I've had reactions to two of their products already. But you better believe I'll be finding something to refill it with when it's gone so I can leave that pretty bottle on my counter.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Bought it several times already. Love how easy it is to cleanse! It takes off daily foundation and sunscreen effectively in just 1 wipe. For heavier make up, I use 2 cotton pads to remove. For eye liners and mascara, it also does a decent job, but takes bit more time. When travelling or going on biz trip, i squeeze some into a small bottle. It makes night time cleansing so much easier.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Likes: This makeup remover is gentle and has a light, refreshing feeling that is not greasy and does not leave any noticeable residue. I particularly like the pump top bottle that comes in the 500 mL size. This product claims to be a no-rinse formula, but there is no way I would remove makeup without rinsing my face afterwards!

Dislikes: Unfortunately, this is not the most effective remover on the market. It seems to have difficulty with many products including waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner and eyeshadow applied over a base or primer. It seems that the gentle formula would be outweighed by the irritating effects of increased rubbing (especially in the eye area). A dual-phase makeup remover would work better.

In summary, I like this product but will not be repurchasing as there are more effective removers for products like waterproof mascara and liner.

I love the fact that this is water based and can remove makeup. It's not so great for removing heavy eye makeup but it can pretty much remove everything else. I clean my face with this everyday, whether or not I use makeup and I just love this.

My brother has very dry but acne prone skin. After about a year of only using this, his face is completely acne free.

This thing is just amazing, at first I was afraid that I wouldn't feel clean because this doesn't lather, etc, but you literally will feel refreshed. Amazing. This also doesn't suck all the moisture out of you, don't worry. Holy grail status! But since I have pretty bad cystic acne, I still need some other cleanser, preferably gentle, and some kind of exfoliator. If you have good skin or good but dry skin, you may not need anything else. Again, holy grail status!

I have just recently discovered that if I don't rinse this off my face afterwards its causes either a breakout or red patches of irritation. Normally I use this strictly as a makeup remover then follow up with my face wash...but just the other day I used just this no rinse before doing a workout and that day I had red patches on my cheeks. This has happened before but I thought it was a coincidence-now Im sure-something in here disagrees with my skin. I read some member comments on beautypedia about bad allergic reactions from this...Im sure that's bound to happen with any product as everyones skin is different....but a cleansing water designed for sensitive skin should be gentler I think. Anyway, this is still pretty good as a first step, I kinda like it, I much prefer my beloved Marcelle micellar and will be returning to that as soon as this runs out. I chose that I would buy this again because I probably will-lol-if I happen to see a good deal on it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product is amazing . It work really well for removing makeup and feels super fresh on the skin . However I hate the container .