July 25, 2014 | 1987 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by adheandithia

this is actually a life safer, my skin is sensitive, oily and acneprone skin (what could be the worst?) EVERYTIME i change my foundation or concealer or anything thats gonna touch my skin there is a few acne bumped out and its so stressful BUT since i put this to remove my make up i dont know it have refreshing feeling and my skin just "calm down" and now i can change my foundation everytime i want and there is no problem at all!

the cons is.. yes indeed it doesnt remove your waterproof mascara as good as other cleansers, i just put my baby oil to remove my mascara on my super sensitve skin..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by lenamass

Excellent product! Can be used as makeup remover or toner!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:47:00 AM More reviews by fychen

I use this product more as a toner and not as a cleanser. It does NOT remove my waterproof mascaras, so I don't like using this as a makeup remover. After I removed all of my makeup with a cleansing oil and washed my face. I will wet a cotton pad with this product and go over my face and neck to remove leftover residues of impurities. My face feel very clean but not dried out after using this. It does give me a little hydration as well. I would then quickly apply essence and lotion after to really give my skin the hydration it needs. I think this is a great toner but it is a little pricey for what it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw this trial size at Shoppers. I would have grabbed the one for Combo/Oily but I could not read the fine print so ended up with the Sensitive one. This cleaned my makeup off even my waterproof mascara. I leave the soaked pad on my eyelid for a minute then gently wipe. I usually skip foundation so it's only blush and concealer that I have to clean off. After using Bioderma, I cleaned off with my usual oil cleanser and there was no trace of makeup left. Plus I could not detect any scent. The only con for me is that it stings just a little bit if it seeps into my eye so I've learned to keep it shut tight. Since I don't use foundation, a big bottle would last me a long time. I would repurchase a big bottle as I'm amazed at this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by virulenza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great for sensitive skin! Removes makeup and I use this daily as a cleanser. I don't always wear makeup. This item is quite expensive though, but it works. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by jackz7510

This product is FINALLY available physically where I live so I finally got around to giving this cleansing water a try - and I'm pretty glad I did! I bought the small 100ml bottle just to test it out in case the product doesn't agree with my skin because my skin pretty much disagrees with almost everything (and I find myself not wasting like $30 on the normal 200ml bottle). I've been using it for a little over a week now and so far, so good! Usually if a product causes breakouts or irritation, it will show on me after a week and nothing has happened. I was also surprised about how easy it removes makeup - foundation, concealer, eye makeup, the like. Scent isn't overly strong, consistency is pretty much like water and makeup glides off when using this product. Will continue using it but I'll probably purchase it online now since I haven't seen the 500ml bottle around where I live and it's cheaper online too! I don't think I'll be using makeup wipes anytime soon now since I realised how much I've been pulling and tugging at my skin since beginning to use Bioderma. This product is worth the hype guys!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been double cleansing using a cleansing oil for years before I chanced upon this during a trip abroad last year. I'm so glad I did because I love this product. It's just more pleasant than using a cleansing oil because of its water-like texture. Doesn't strip the skin dry or leave a film and so easy to use. A few swipes removes most of my makeup, although admittedly I still use an eye-makeup remover for speedier/more effective removal of eye makeup, especially mascara. Still I can't do without this. It's so handy for those late nights when I can't be bothered to use eye-makeup remover, double cleanse or reach out for my Clarisonic. (may not be 100% clean but beats sleeping in bed with makeup). The only other cleansing water I've tried so far is Sephora's and this, in my opinion is much more effective with no residual feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Laurawn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awesome! I have been using it for about a year as an eye makeup remover and facial cleanser; Starting with the eyes, i haven't found a mascara or liner that doesn't come off easily with this. The solution is mild and doesnt irritate my eyes in any way, and you don't have to scub to get mascara off, it just falls away. I also use it all over my face before my clinique cleanser as I think it removes makeup more efficiently, prepping my skin for the Clinique three step. Not a bad thing to say about it, i get the bigger bottle which is much better value and lasts approx three months. I buy it in France for EUR 12.90 from my local pharmacy, am on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase. Huge thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by BlushingLaddie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I call it magic water! Because i use this product as a makeup remover and as a toner before i use a moisturizer. Definitely worth to buy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by tashi88

Lovely makeup remover. Consistency is like water. It's great as I have eyelash extensions and can't use any oil based products near my eye area. It did take me a few cotton pads to get all my makeup off but it does easily wipe off makeup, leaving a clean feeling. A bit on the expensive side but otherwise it's great.