Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

Used to use Bioderma before i discovered the Garnier version.
Its quiet expensive where i live so id always have to wait for some dicounts thats the main downside to this product because it does what it says, removes makeup easily without irritating my senstive skin, leaves the skin feeling clean (of course you need to cleanse your face after).
I heard some people say it removes waterproof mascara but it didnt remove my maybeline the rocket waterproof mascara at all.
Good product but garnier does the same for cheaper

It might be pricey but it is completely worth all the hype. Yes it will take you extra time to completely remove your makeup but that is because it thoroughly cleanses everything. If I just use cleansing wipes and go on with it afterwards I notice a lot of makeup residue.
It is indeed very gentle on your skin so their claim that it is suitable for sensitive skin is legit. it was actually one of the few times that a makeup remover didn't irritate my eyes.

However, the Garnier Micellar Water does pretty much the same job and has a very similar formula with actually less ingredients than the Bioderma one for half the price. Depending on the pharmacy though (at least in Europe) you can find some good deals for 2 500ml packs of the Bioderma Micellar Water for 16 euro or even less. The Garnier one costs about 6.50 but for 300ml so 2 Bioderma's for about 16 are pretty much the same price as 2 Garnier 500ml ones would have been.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I'm a contacts wearer and have sensitive snowflake eyes. A lot of things geared towards us (e.g. Koh Gen Do micellar water, Caudalie micellar water, etc.) are listed as being safe for my eyes, but always wind up burning with the passion of ten thousand furious suns. And then to boot, don't fully remove all my makeup unless I sit and scrub at it.

Not Bioderma. Bioderma does not burn my eyes, Bioderma removes it within two or three strokes (it's not as efficient as straight up mineral oil, but it works very well for a micellar water), and it's scentless for the most part (or if there is one, I don't notice it.)

I hesitate to purchase it every month because as I stated previously, mineral oil is more efficient at removing makeup and doesn't burn my eyes, either. It also tends to be a little cheaper. But the reason I stay with Bioderma is because it travels well, if it gets on my clothes--it doesn't cause an issue, and it doesn't leave a greasy feeling behind. As someone with dry skin, I worry about my face being stripped too much, but I don't feel like Bioderma does that.

I also have sensitive skin, no break-outs or blemishes.

All in all, I really love the stuff and will continue to repurchase.

Pros:

- Very efficient at removing makeup for a micellar water
- Does not burn eyes (safe for contacts wearers, etc.)
- Does not strip skin
- Works for sensitive skin
- Packaging is efficient

Cons:

- Not as efficient and slightly more expensive than straight up mineral oil

I just love it! The Bioderma one and this are exactly the same (and I do love mi bioderma water). I have really sensitive eyes and this product is really gentle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favourite Micellaire water. I have repurchase it several times. It removes easily all of your make up without leaving it dry. It calms my sensitive skin. The only weird thing is the taste it leaves to the lips. I dont think I will change it.

I was so disappointed in this. I like Simple's micellar water, but it does contain some clogging ingredients, so I opted for this instead. Every time I've used it, my skin gets red and irritated. It just looks bad after I use it.
I'm not sure if it just inflames my skin or causes these reddish hue bumps, or what. Either way, I'm not going to purchase this again. I'm just disappointed because it seems to work so well for everyone else. Oh well. D:

I bought this on sale at 40%, but if I were to buy full price, it'll be $44 AUD, which is the main reason why I may not be repurchasing this.

This is a very gentle makeup remover; I reserve this only to remove eyeshadow/brows as I find it wasteful to remove base makeup and this does not remove mascara well (because it's not oil based).

Some may say drugstore products will do but I'm not entirely convinced. I tried the Simple eye makeup remover (also water based) and that stung my eyes a little while the Bioderma seriously just felt like water to my eyes, no irritation at all.

However, due to the price, I will be trying out the Garner dupe to see if this really is a unique micellar product!

I bought a large bottle with a pump and I LOVE the packaging. Sadly, if I use this anywhere but my eyes, it breaks me out almost immediately. In the past I've used Simple's micellar water, and my skin was fine if I used it every few nights all over instead of washing my face, or as a pre-cleanse. Bioderma all over my face is a definite no-go. I received a sample of their serum with my purchase, and that broke me out, too, so I think there's just something about the brand that my skin isn't fond of.

That said, this does a great job of removing eye makeup, which is primarily why I bought it. I typically use it to get off any remaining mascara residue after I've washed my face or showered. Sometimes, if I remember, I'll use it to start removing my mascara and eye shadow before I wash my face, but my cleansing balm or DIY oil cleansers tend to do a better job at makeup removal (except for that last little bit sometimes). This product does not sting in or around my eyes, which is a huge plus. It's easy to use. I just put a cotton square on the pump (I really love that pump), press down a couple of times, and gently press and wipe my eyes. I get the perfect amount, but if I don't cover the pump with the cotton square just right, it sometimes sprays my bathroom mirror. Like I said, I LOVE the bottle with the pump, so if you know this product will work for you, I'd say spring for it! I ordered mine from Beautylish, and had a great experience. They take their customer service very seriously (even texting me after I received my package to ask how I was liking it).

This ended up being a product that I don't need as much as I thought I did, and since I went all in to get the largest bottle because I wanted the pump, and I can ONLY use it on my eyes, it will last me forever. I'm not going to buy it again and I've been scared off trying the other versions since I've had reactions to two of their products already. But you better believe I'll be finding something to refill it with when it's gone so I can leave that pretty bottle on my counter.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Bought it several times already. Love how easy it is to cleanse! It takes off daily foundation and sunscreen effectively in just 1 wipe. For heavier make up, I use 2 cotton pads to remove. For eye liners and mascara, it also does a decent job, but takes bit more time. When travelling or going on biz trip, i squeeze some into a small bottle. It makes night time cleansing so much easier.

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Likes: This makeup remover is gentle and has a light, refreshing feeling that is not greasy and does not leave any noticeable residue. I particularly like the pump top bottle that comes in the 500 mL size. This product claims to be a no-rinse formula, but there is no way I would remove makeup without rinsing my face afterwards!

Dislikes: Unfortunately, this is not the most effective remover on the market. It seems to have difficulty with many products including waterproof mascara, waterproof eyeliner and eyeshadow applied over a base or primer. It seems that the gentle formula would be outweighed by the irritating effects of increased rubbing (especially in the eye area). A dual-phase makeup remover would work better.

In summary, I like this product but will not be repurchasing as there are more effective removers for products like waterproof mascara and liner.