Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 4/20/2015 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I use to struggle to take off my eye makeup on a nightly basis that I had stopped wearing eye makeup as I was fed up of struggling to remove it. One day I ran out of my usual makeup wipes from Good Things and I decided to look in my local pharmacy to find a new makeup wipes. To my surprise I discovered that my local pharmacy has been stocking Bioderma for years, which I had never noticed before. I had heard so much praise about Bioderma in the beauty community and was exited to try it. I only purchased the 100ml for 4.80 as I wanted to test it out before I committed to a bigger size with a higher price tag. I was so amazed to find that this removed all the makeup on my face quickly without a struggle. Even my eye makeup was easy to remove. All I do is saturate my cotton pads with the Bioderma solution and leave them on my eyes for 1 minute to break down the makeup and then I gently wipe it away. At this stage I would use my usual cleanser and follow with a moisturiser.

I don't have sensitive skin but occasionally a minority of products can either cause my skin or eyes to have a reaction and I was so glad that this wasn't the case with the Bioderma solution. Using this product has now enable me to start wearing eye makeup again and take it off easily at the end of the day. I was so impressed that I was going to buy the 500ml for 15, which is pricey but then I discovered a cheaper alternative from Garnier that does the same job at a fraction of the price of Bioderma and is more readily available in London. If money wasn't an issue then I would buy the 500ml but I can't justify paying for this when there is a cheap alternative that does the same job.

Despite the high price tag and the limited availability outside France, I would still recommend this product as it lives up to the claims.

on 4/14/2015 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

My skin has become increasingly sensitive and reactive over the past few years. As a result I've had to make a lot of adjustments in my routine to accommodate all of my variables -- sensitive, oily (but easily dehydrated), and clog-prone. Needless to say it has been pretty tough since most mainstream/popular products work for one aspect, but totally screw up the others.

I got this on a whim to see if it might work for me as a standalone cleanser. I don't usually wear makeup and when I do it's limited to concealer, finishing powder, blush, and mascara. I also wear sunscreen on days that I go out and about, but I use Clinique TTDO Balm for those purposes.

I have gone through an entire 500mL bottle (lasted 6+ months from what I remember) and am now on my second with a third backup in my closet. For me, this stuff is fantastic and has reached HG status. Before this I was using Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Wash, which I still love, but my skin can't handle foaming cleansers anymore. This has been an excellent alternative for me because it cleans thoroughly, is not stripping or drying, does not cause irritation or redness, and does not cause closed comedones or any other acne issues. On nights that I feel particularly grimy I use Eucerin Redness Relief Cleanser instead, but my skin is a lot calmer when I can stick with my Bioderma-only method.

After thoroughly (but gently) swiping this all over with a cotton square, I rinse with lukewarm water in order to remove any residue. The result is totally clean, calm skin that is ready for whatever treatment I may be using. As always, YMMV, but for me this definitely works as a cleanser in addition to a makeup remover, and I think it's worth a try for others who have similar skin struggles. I purchased my first 3 bottles from Beautyhabit for $35 each, but I plan on using frenchcosmeticsforless in the future since they offer a 2-pack deal and free shipping. Yep, it's a bit pricey, but you get a lot for the money and it lasts a long time. Totally worth it for me.

on 4/13/2015 4:45:00 PM

I love this! It takes off stubborn waterproof eye make up better than other make up removers. I don't have to keep rubbing into my eyes with a cotton pad when I'm using sensibio. I do use a cleanser after swiping my face with a saturated cotton pad. I can't get over the "no rinse" barrier and feel like I have to wash to be clean but my skin feels fine if I don't use a cleanser. No film, no grease, no stickiness. I also use this in the morning in lieu of face wash as well.

Its a bit pricey but I think its worth it. Since I am no longer rubbing my eyes to the point where lashes are coming out (horrible I know but my eye makeup would NOT budge), I truly do feel like I am being more gentle with my skin with sensibio. The packaging is okay. The only issue is that if you're not careful you can end up using a lot of product. I would definitely repurchase.

on 4/13/2015 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i will never be caught without this. I've been using it for 2 years now and once when I ran out, I tried getting something locally available and now I have 2 bottles of different products that sit around gathering dust... It cleans off the toughest make up, all the dirt (including the invisible one!), hydrates, calms, nourishes, refreshes, softens. It basically stops at giving you butterfly kisses... I love it.

on 4/9/2015 1:36:00 PM

Last week i've ordered this cleanser on a dutch webshop since it isnt available in any shops here. After reading all the great reviews and the fuzz around this product i just had to try this one. I love how liquid and thin this lotion is, it takes away all my makeup and leaves my skin smooth and clean. The morning after, when i wake up my skin looks fresh and feels supple. I will defenitly buy this again

on 4/8/2015 7:14:00 PM

I have used Shu uemura cleansing oil (pink bottle)- makes me skin super red and dry after every use. Deep cleansing from DHC is good but doesn't last long. Kose softymo deep cleansing oil good for removing makeup but broke me out every time I use it! :(

This sensio beats them all. It's the only cleansing water that doesn't strip out my skin or makes them dry. I have sensitive and combo skin. After use this product my skin feels so calm and relax. No fragrance or whatsoever. My skins love it. Not sure if I will go back to any cleansing oil. I highly recommend it for everyone! Great for acne skin! I just wish it comes with a pump.

Amazon or eBay is a little pricey and it could be fake so
I got mine at beautylish.com 500ml for $20. :)

on 4/7/2015 1:16:00 AM

This is definitely not a heavy duty eye make-up remover, and I wouldn't use it as such. It does a decent job of clearing the other make-up off my face. I also like to use it to clear up any residue eye make-up that inevitably finds itself around my eyes in the morning.

I'm only giving it 4 lippies because it's so expensive in Australia ($30) :(

on 4/4/2015 11:12:00 PM

Although it seems overpriced but for the amount you get I feel that it's quite reasonable. It is a very good remover even for those with the most sensitive skin. Clear, no smell, simple, almost gentle as water, and yet effective at removing all my makeup, except for heavy eye makeup, which I prefer Lancome Double Action Eyemakeup Remover. I love how it doesnt make my skin feel uncomfortably tight afterward like many other makeup removers do. The package is also nice in that I can control how much I need. I would recommend everyone to give it a try. This is one of the few products out there that I would buy again and again.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Hands down for the best cleanser. I've been using it for a while now and I LOVE IT. I use it right after I'm home to remove make up and all dirts (I use it when I dont wear any makeup) or in the morning after I woke up when i feel like it.

on 3/25/2015 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have used for 6 months now, have been suffered from acne, clogged pores and oliy/sensitive/dry surface that needs constant peeling (have used combination of Dermalogica Precleanse or some other cleansing oil + Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant /Kanebo Silky Peeling)
I use this in the evening and morning. Keeping it on (without need of washing after, which is rare for me) or washing my face with Urtekram Brown Sugar shower gel organic (yes, weird choice, but after using tons of cleansers it feels best till now). Am quite sure because of including salt and citric acid. Am a make-up artist and yes, it removes everything! Even waterproof make-up.
So no need for peeling any more and after 18 years of fighting with acne (I have been on Roaccutane, antibiotics etc.) am clear. And getting compliments.
I think, that parabens are the things that clogged my pores. I rarely use face cream (but yes, strict on eye cream, 5 years using constanly Shiseido Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist 24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream, no dry areas, wrinkles, I use it on the lids too, no puffiness or irritation).
Tried BIODERMA Hydrabio H20 Solution Micellaire, but it is too much for my oily skin. Instant need for washing off.