September 1, 2014 | 1190 users online

Scrubs - Kiehl's - Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for almost two years and I have enjoyed it very much. It exfoliates very well, leaving the skin smooth and soft. Recently, however, I started to alternate with Cosmedicine Medi-Morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliator, which has finer scrub particles, and is therefore, gentler on the skin, it achieves the same effect, and is cheaper. So, yes, the Epidermal Re-Texturing exfoliator is excellent, but so are many others.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by annaliiiisa

The best scrub ever, having so small particles, it works so quickly, you instantly feel like reborn, also helps to minimize the coloration problems. Cleanses, purifies and is hopefully also antiagening when continiously using. Lasts for a long time, since you use so small amount per time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by leiladalati

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was recommended to me by the store associate when I was looking for a product that would help me reduce the appearance of my acne scars. It it hands down one of the best products I have ever used. I leave it on for 10 minutes then I scrub it into my skin and rinse off, this leaves my skin super soft and glowy! The scrub may be a little harsh but you just need to understand that you have to scrub delicatley. It has been helping my scars alot and is leaving my skin to look really nice and vibrant.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by grace123

I got this as a sample from Kiehl's at my last purchase, and I have been using it for about a month now. It is a beautiful scrub with tiny particles which I like, and a little goes a long way. I don't use it regularly (the sales assistant suggested once every few days at most) and it leaves my skin so silky smooth, fresh and clean.

If you like quite an abrasive scrub (but not uncomfortably so), then this scrub will be perfect for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2013 7:11:00 AM More reviews by miracle974

Aqua ; Alumina ; Paraffinum Liquidum ; Glycerin ; Dimethicone ; Butyrospermum Parkii ; PEG-100 Stearate ; Stearyl Alcohol ; Glyceryl Stearate ; Diatomaceous Earth ; Ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate ; Phenoxyethanol ; Methylparaben ; Butylparaben ; Epilobium angustifolium ; Disodium EDTA ; Hydrolyzed Algin ; angustifolium extract

Ingredients are very harmfull. :((I never prefer this exfoliant. Kielhs, you don't good job!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by redcoat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using Kiehls' Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion for about a month now, and I think I am finally ready to give my review. I decided to get it, despite the steep price, due to good reviews here on MUA. I've tried the highly-raved St. Ives Apricot Scrub and that didn't work for me. So I decided to go for a scrub that is praised, but less known.

Other reviewers are right, the scrub particles are VERY fine. They are so fine that rough usage will hurt the skin. So I am very gentle when I use the product, and scrub my face for not more than 2 minutes, not more than twice a week, as per instructions. I first started using it during my menstruation period, which is when my skin is the absolute worst. But I noticed a marked improvement on my skin when I used the product then, barely any breakouts, less whiteheads, less visible pores. Oiliness was still the same, though.

My skin in general has no major acne problems, although hormonal changes during menstruation can cause bad breakouts. I did, however, have lots of tiny whiteheads on my cheeks, the sides of my nose, my forehead and my chin. They just kept popping up. But since I started using this product, they are significantly reduced almost immediately, almost gone. My skin is much smoother now, and my pores much less noticeable. I still have uneven skin tone, and sometimes it is tired-looking, but that is generally due to lack of sleep and healthy eating.

In general, I am VERY happy with this product. I love how it makes my skin looks the next morning after usage; soft and smooth. I do think it is on the slightly pricier side, but the results are satisfactory and I think a tube will last a long time because you only need so little per application!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CaptainJackSparrow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE! This exfoliator has the most refined particles out of all the products that I have used before. It is quite abrasive so please go gently and for a maximum 2 minutes as per the instructions. My skin absolutely glows after use and all my pores look so small (if only they would stay this way!) My face is slightly red after use and feels very invigorated so I only use it in the evening. Not sure how long the redness lasts. Will definately keep using this product for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by waywrd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub - I've been using it for about 2 weeks and it's definitely making a difference to my skin. I have mild eczema on my face that comes and goes, and after a bad bout, I have dry peeling skin that looks terrible.

I use a tiny amount on my fingertips and just very gently focus on the areas I have dry skin, and my T zone where I sometimes get blackheads. Afterwards my skin feels smoother and softer. I use it maybe 3 times a week, unless my skin is very dry or broken.

It IS quite expensive in Aus - I paid $68(!). But a little really goes a long way so I know the tube will last a long time. I would definitely repurchase, but it would be worth looking around online for a better price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This stuff is amazing! I get the same results from this that I get from professional microdermabrasions. HOWEVER it is very strong and the first time I used it, I got a broken capillary around my nose and I was not even pressing hard at all since it was my first time and I was being cautious. Now when I use it, I hardly use any pressure at all. Be VERY gentle when using this - You have been forewarned. I only use it once a week. This + Kiehl's Clearly Corrective treatment have seriously made my skin look better than ever before.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2012 4:54:00 AM More reviews by briano1092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

got a sample of this exfoliator from Kiehls and I loved it at first try. My skin was really glowing after using this. This product is a bit abrasive though. Even though I love this so much for the glowing effect, it doesn't really remove whiteheads and blackheads like my HG scrub does (Clinique Exfoliating Scrub). The price is high though. I will purchase this product but not at the moment.