October 26, 2014 | 1551 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Score ]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by trackypup

One of my favourite coral/peachy blushes. I have Coralista & Deep Throat and while I like both, I always reach for Score first. It has great staying power and I love, love, love the shimmer that I get with this without glitter. Highly recommend. Only hangup is the packaging, sometimes its hard to open and you really don't get much product, but a little does go a long way. I'd definitely repurchase - I didn't know UD's blushes were so good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2010 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Preeti88

I really like this blush, I got it in the Las Chickas Pallette which only cost me £10 and I am really impressed with this blush. It is a coral/peach with golden shimmer similar to MAC springsheen but this one is more pink. It gives a lovely glow to the skin and is very soft and easy to blend. I will buy the full size when this runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by makeupholic87

I love this blush so much. This is the only blush that I bought another one for back up. I have lots of blushers, more than 50 pcs, so you can imagine how I love this blush ! A peach blush with gold sheen, that gives me a very fresh look and it's so pretty ! Stay on for hours without fading, smooth texture, easy to blend and pigmented. My only complain is the size, too small for a blush and I wish for $17 I got more than 3.8 gr !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 1:03:00 PM More reviews by chickflickhehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly never understood peachy blushes until I swapped for this product. I always thought that they would end up looking orange.

UD score made me a convert. I absolutely LOVE this blush and having a peach blush is now necessary in my makeup arsenal. This blush gives such a beautiful, natural, healthy look to the skin and is well-pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by suripopje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Seriously this is the best line of blushers ever. Iím buying all of them and Iím going to keep on raving about UD blushes untill I convert EVERYONE on this planet. Iím darkskinned and even on me this beautiful peach golden blush shows up. It is virtually invisible when it comes to texture ( I mean not chalky or grainy and so silky you only see the color and sheen) but the color and the sheen are possibly the best when it comes to pay off. Also I have the greasiest oiliest skin ever and even I donít look greasy with this blush. All of us with oily skin know that there are shimmery face products that just make you look dirty (some of the MSFís for example). Well this blush is not one of those products. It can be worn on itís own for a nice healthy TRULY naturel glow or you can wear it as a top over any other blush as a golden peach highlighter. In any case this blush just enhances the radiance of your skin and adds natural looking color. You seriously canít tell youíre wearing blush while you still get the benefits of wearing one. If you can get your hands on Urban Decay blushes go get them. When compared to the Nars blushes Iíve tried this one wins hands down. I canít for the life of me understand why theyíre so underrated.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 5:08:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

once again, UD has perfected their make up...
i usually use tarte's cheek stains.. but once in a while i'll switch it up with this... i love the color -score... it's like a bronzer for me cuz it gives me that sun-kissed glow... it's true what the package says - instead of blushing, you're glowing...
not too heavy.. it doesn't look fake either..
it's so rich and pigmented... it doesn't have a lot of glitter/shimmer... but it's so glowy under the lights...

will buy it again in ... in quickie - i want to try the color...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by waterbb

Here is the list of the similar blush color that I own, Dior Coral riveria, Nars Deep Throat, Flirt Hear Throb. These are all very similar but on my Asian skin NC37-40, Score really did Score =). Out of all these peachy/pink color blushes, Score is the strongest one on me, or the most peachy I should say. I love it!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by theredsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

A lovely peachy blush with a very slight shimmer. I can imagine this would be flattering on a lot of people.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by areyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very pigmented blush. With one tap of my brush into the powder, I get a good amount. It's a very glowy, peachy/pinky blush. I would mostly use this in the summer or even for fall. One down side to this blush, is how much you get for the price you pay. You can probably find a similar color to this in another line, say MAC, for a lower price with more product. It is handy to have a mirror with this compact, but it is tiny and you can't really see your whole face through it. I probably would not repurchase this blush, only because I would probably find a similar color to this at MAC and because I have yet to finish a product (other than lipbalm).

For recs, i'm about NC40-NC42/C40

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by AlixxMichele

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this blush. It goes on the apples of my cheeks great, and I use hardly any product.
I agree the pan is TINY, but I've had it for about 6 months and I haven't even put a dent in the thing, and I use it 3-4 times a week.
I will probably repurchase if I ever run out.