Cover Girl Lash Exact

3.8

on 7/6/2014 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

OMG this is my HG, finally. I am used to spending $15 + on mascara, and I found this on the suggestion of a friend. NO CLUMPS, brush is big but not too big, lats all day without smudging, doesn't give you tarantula lashes, washes off easily, is cheap, simply awesome. I cannot believe I love a drugstore mascara so much. now here's the bunmmer: IS IT BEING DISCONTINUED??? i CAN'T F IND IT ANYMORE! IT'S OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE I GO!! WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME???? can anyone suggest another one from cover girl that gives the same results?????UGH

on 5/18/2014 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara... It's great at lengthening, separating and adding volume! I love the waterproof formula since it's the only one that will hold my curl but I believe this is being discontinued and I can't find it anywhere anymore :(

on 5/18/2014 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I found this on clearance, so for $2, I couldn't go wrong. I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It adds volume, length, and never clumps. I've spent lots of $$'s on high-end mascara and didn't get the results this one gives. This will be my new go-to for sure.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a pretty darn good little mascara. It's cheap, adds decent volume and length without looking overdone and has good staying power. My only complaint is the wand. It's a little spikey and for some reason I always seem to poke my eye with it. lol. If youre on a budget and have decent lashes that just need a little help you'll really like this.

on 1/13/2014 4:46:00 PM

I've tried expensive mascaras, LancĂ´me, Benefit, etc. This is my favorite mascara, by far. And it's dirt cheap!! All I want from mascara is some length and definition as I wear a lot of top liner. I just want mascara to emphasize. This is the best, it lengthens and defines and never ever clumps! I don't care if people say the packaging is cheap looking, who cares about that?! Highly recommend this to anyone...

on 12/7/2013 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've used this mascara for years! It's great for lengthening your eyelashes and doesn't clump. I usually use it in addition to Cover Girl's volume mascara in the blue packaging. Cover Girl is my favorite, even over high-end brands such as Diorshow mascara.

on 11/4/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good mascara.

I have been looking for a mascara that gives me long lashes that are slightly plumper at the base than the tips, and this does just that. My lashes are long, lush and stay that way for hours.

Magic happens when you apply this after any microfiber mascara on the tips of your lashes before applying Lash Exact to the whole lash. I bought this in brown and have dark brown hair and eyes, and it gives me a great look that looks better than natural

on 10/24/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Right out of the package I found Cover Girl's Lash Exact to be too dried out. I'm not a fan of wet mascaras, but this was WAY too dry and thick. It was hard to apply this mascara to my lashes evenly because it was so dry. It was too dry to grab all of my lashes...it kind of coated the front lashes and left my other lashes without mascara.

Maybe I just got a bad tube, but I was really bummed about getting a new tube of mascara that was dry enough to be thrown in the trash like an old used tube.

on 10/23/2013 9:56:00 PM

I literally made an account JUST to review this- ugh, I LOVE this mascara! I've only used it for a day, but man- it's great. It holds a curl beautifully and it's lasted the entire day! I love it. And it's cheap. It's seriously underrated. If you're deciding whether or not to buy, it. BUY IT! You will not regret it!

on 10/15/2013 12:49:00 PM

I used this product from about 2008ish until 2012. It seemed like they might have changed the formula at that point. It didn't go on as well & often seemed kinda gunky/overly thick even when the tube was brand new. Bummer!!