November 26, 2014 | 1726 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good mascara.

I have been looking for a mascara that gives me long lashes that are slightly plumper at the base than the tips, and this does just that. My lashes are long, lush and stay that way for hours.

Magic happens when you apply this after any microfiber mascara on the tips of your lashes before applying Lash Exact to the whole lash. I bought this in brown and have dark brown hair and eyes, and it gives me a great look that looks better than natural

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Right out of the package I found Cover Girl's Lash Exact to be too dried out. I'm not a fan of wet mascaras, but this was WAY too dry and thick. It was hard to apply this mascara to my lashes evenly because it was so dry. It was too dry to grab all of my lashes...it kind of coated the front lashes and left my other lashes without mascara.

Maybe I just got a bad tube, but I was really bummed about getting a new tube of mascara that was dry enough to be thrown in the trash like an old used tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Tiffanoo

I literally made an account JUST to review this- ugh, I LOVE this mascara! I've only used it for a day, but man- it's great. It holds a curl beautifully and it's lasted the entire day! I love it. And it's cheap. It's seriously underrated. If you're deciding whether or not to buy, it. BUY IT! You will not regret it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MegP

I used this product from about 2008ish until 2012. It seemed like they might have changed the formula at that point. It didn't go on as well & often seemed kinda gunky/overly thick even when the tube was brand new. Bummer!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the very first mascara that I ever bought in 2006. I absolutely hated it! The wand isn't too bad but the formula is terrible. This mascara completely wears off in just an hour. How is that even possible? The tube also dries out really quickly, within 2-3 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by kubuko

I purchased this after Jen (frmheadtotoe) used it in a video and told how well it holds a curl (even on her Asian lashes!) Being Korean and mono-lidded with sparce, stick-straight lashes, I was really excited to try this out and I'm so glad I did! It doesn't clump and is buildable--a few coats for a day look, but add a few more for some subtle volume for more drama. Lashes are very separated when using this as well. I'd recommend this to anyone! I top it off occasionally with my Carbon Black Voluminous mascara for some extra pow with all the curl-holding goodness! (Oh yeah, I bought this in waterproof btw!)

Formula:
Very dark (I got the blackest one)
Dry (good for thin lashes and holding a curl
Very waterproof (cried in it before and no smearing and it continued to hold my curl!)

Wand:
Small and straight with the little fat, short spike type bristles (I'll upload a picture)
Easy to use and get close to the roots.

Feel:
It's a stiff, hard feel (no soft and touchable lashes) but not at all uncomfortable.

Overall:
Great length, okay volume, awesome AWESOME curl hold, Pretty natural looking, Inexpensive and wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by acihealthcare21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this mascara for several years. it replaced Lancome and Clinique for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by beverlyt

this is my all time favorite mascara. i only use mascaras with rubber brushes because it don't clump my eye lashes. this mascara is very natural looking, not too much volume, but just enough to more your eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by lslainezf

I looooove this mascara! It really is like the name describes "exact", it elongates my lashes and it separates them perfectly they look so natural and is not really thick or light is just perfect and it doesn't get all under my eyes or gets my eyes red like other mascaras I've tried before. It can also hold a curl muuuuch longer than other mascaras I've tried and my lashes are hard to keep curled for a long time. Another thing I like is that is only one step unlike other mascaras that have 2 sides to apply and I get better results with this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. Its perfect. Not wet but not dry, easily builds, no flaking and no smudging and no clumping. This is also a definite dupe for chanel inimitable mascara in my opinion! The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the packaging, I just think the tube looks ugly and they should make it more sleek and elegant to go with the effects of the mascara, an elegant natural but very full lash look!