October 20, 2014 | 1561 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MegP

I used this product from about 2008ish until 2012. It seemed like they might have changed the formula at that point. It didn't go on as well & often seemed kinda gunky/overly thick even when the tube was brand new. Bummer!!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was the very first mascara that I ever bought in 2006. I absolutely hated it! The wand isn't too bad but the formula is terrible. This mascara completely wears off in just an hour. How is that even possible? The tube also dries out really quickly, within 2-3 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by kubuko

I purchased this after Jen (frmheadtotoe) used it in a video and told how well it holds a curl (even on her Asian lashes!) Being Korean and mono-lidded with sparce, stick-straight lashes, I was really excited to try this out and I'm so glad I did! It doesn't clump and is buildable--a few coats for a day look, but add a few more for some subtle volume for more drama. Lashes are very separated when using this as well. I'd recommend this to anyone! I top it off occasionally with my Carbon Black Voluminous mascara for some extra pow with all the curl-holding goodness! (Oh yeah, I bought this in waterproof btw!)

Formula:
Very dark (I got the blackest one)
Dry (good for thin lashes and holding a curl
Very waterproof (cried in it before and no smearing and it continued to hold my curl!)

Wand:
Small and straight with the little fat, short spike type bristles (I'll upload a picture)
Easy to use and get close to the roots.

Feel:
It's a stiff, hard feel (no soft and touchable lashes) but not at all uncomfortable.

Overall:
Great length, okay volume, awesome AWESOME curl hold, Pretty natural looking, Inexpensive and wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by acihealthcare21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using this mascara for several years. it replaced Lancome and Clinique for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by beverlyt

this is my all time favorite mascara. i only use mascaras with rubber brushes because it don't clump my eye lashes. this mascara is very natural looking, not too much volume, but just enough to more your eyes pop.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by lslainezf

I looooove this mascara! It really is like the name describes "exact", it elongates my lashes and it separates them perfectly they look so natural and is not really thick or light is just perfect and it doesn't get all under my eyes or gets my eyes red like other mascaras I've tried before. It can also hold a curl muuuuch longer than other mascaras I've tried and my lashes are hard to keep curled for a long time. Another thing I like is that is only one step unlike other mascaras that have 2 sides to apply and I get better results with this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. Its perfect. Not wet but not dry, easily builds, no flaking and no smudging and no clumping. This is also a definite dupe for chanel inimitable mascara in my opinion! The only thing I do not like about this mascara is the packaging, I just think the tube looks ugly and they should make it more sleek and elegant to go with the effects of the mascara, an elegant natural but very full lash look!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by aggrolounge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is about as close to HG as I could get with a mascara. Here's what I like about it:
-Stays put, doesn't smudge
-Looks very much like real lashes (note: this isn't for people looking for a false lash look)
-Seperates lashes easily
-Holds a curl
-Buildable

Only con:
-Occasionally flakes ...however, I've had this problem less the longer I've had the tube, which is the opposite of most mascaras I've tried.

For reference, my eyelashes are fine, blonde, and straight. I've used this in both brown-black and black and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by eunoia93

This is definitely an HG mascara for me. I'm asian but I don't have short stubby lashes.. I have decently long / full ones and could not find a mascara that didn't stick my lashes together into just a few stick-like long ones.

Needed one that would define / lengthen and volumize but work with the lashes I got and this is it! It doesn't clump or stick all the lashes together and does all the things I wanted. It looks pretty natural too (so if you want super party lash status this probably isn't for you) Great for every day. It doesn't lengthen as much as SOME mascaras but I really have no complaints with this. The only thing is that the regular black is a bit dull looking... soft, so if you want a BLACK then get the "very black" (or something like that).

I don't know if it holds a curl because I don't curl my lashes.
I like the small wand (it works very well IMO).

This is much better than lash blast also!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by LeeSays

Really great for lengthening your lashes! I've used Buxom, Estee Lauder, Clinique, and somehow THIS gets my lashes looking the longest. Great product!