September 3, 2014 | 1444 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in See Sheer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by claresmum

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is just a great colour that I would normally have passed by but the makeup artist at a MAC store in NYC suggested I try it. People stopped to tell me it was my colour. I usually go with a berry but this coral shade is great and it lasts. Lipstick never lasts on me, but hours later the coral is still there. It must be a colour that's a different shade on different people, going by some of the other reviews here. It has taught me to try different shades and stop buying berry every time I buy lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by emodel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite `daytime red` lipstick. I am blonde and have very pale skin, and i wanted something that is redish but not too strong. This is perfect! You can really build it, one swipe and it is a soft grapefruit (toned down) red, and I love it that way. Also, when it starts coming off (hours later), your lips still have a lovely pinkish red color. Very pretty. I wish it was even more creamy though (used to Dior Addict lipsticks, those are extremely creamy, but this one has a much better staying power.). Definetely a lovely product for only $15. :-)))

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a nice little lipstick. I love coraly lipsticks in general because they suit my coloring and add a nice pop of color. If they veer too much towards pink, I can't wear them very well. See Sheer doesn't do that. This one is sheer, fruity and lovely. It's true that it is not a particularly long-wearing lipstick. But, I'm alright with that since long-wearing lipsticks can be a big culprit for dry lips. I would recommend this one!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this one two months ago remembering how much I loved it when i was in college. Our first loves are always remembered for a reason! I love it so much! I like how the color pops with the clear day light. Sometimes colors change or don't show as nicely at natural light. This one is gorgeous .Great papaya color. I also love to wear it with Chanel Coralline lipliner. This is definetly a keeper. I like it with a tan and I'm NC35

Edit: After trying other brands, I've find this formula for sheer lipstick a bit drying..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by chrissym1023

Beautiful light red, coral color!! Definitely great for the summer and spring seasons. I have NW20 skin tone but I think this would look great on most skin tones. I just wish it would stay on longer but as most of the lustre lipsticks it does not:(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful lipstick but the reason it doesn't get five lippies is because of the lack of staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

Another great one fro MAC. See Sheer is one of those beautiful light coral-peach that goes great for an everyday look. Great for a hint of colour for a everyday neutral makeup look for me. Great to wear to the office or just a casual day out. Being a lustre, See Sheer isnt too drying on the lips but i wouldnt say it provides tons of moisture either. Overall, great shade for everyday wear for those who want a more "gentle" toned lips as opposed to a bold lip! Definitely would consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love mac lipsticks so much: so creamy and last long
This colour is so nice aswell-very nice natural pop of colour great for spring/summer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

This is the perfect "my lip color but better" lipstick for me. It's a bit deeper than my lips, but still a bright pop of color that's not overbearing. I wear it all the time: class, work, sometimes after a shower because it is so lovely and smooth. Favorite lipstick and I will repurchase time and time again