April 18, 2014 | 1993 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in See Sheer

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

Another great one fro MAC. See Sheer is one of those beautiful light coral-peach that goes great for an everyday look. Great for a hint of colour for a everyday neutral makeup look for me. Great to wear to the office or just a casual day out. Being a lustre, See Sheer isnt too drying on the lips but i wouldnt say it provides tons of moisture either. Overall, great shade for everyday wear for those who want a more "gentle" toned lips as opposed to a bold lip! Definitely would consider repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by erilin87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love mac lipsticks so much: so creamy and last long
This colour is so nice aswell-very nice natural pop of colour great for spring/summer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by chemistryfordummies

This is the perfect "my lip color but better" lipstick for me. It's a bit deeper than my lips, but still a bright pop of color that's not overbearing. I wear it all the time: class, work, sometimes after a shower because it is so lovely and smooth. Favorite lipstick and I will repurchase time and time again

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This lipstick is a beautiful summery peachy colour that looks great with my skin tone. It's moisturizing and has a nice sheen which means its not as long lasting unfortunately but I will still repurchase it for the colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

See Sheer is my all time favorite lipstick color from MAC! It is a coral/red color that is perfect for every day and even in conservative work settings. It isn't too bright, which is nice for daytime. It has a lovely lustre finish, which is moisturizing looking on the lips. I love this color because it is neutral enough to go with any outfit color. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Typically not a fan of Lustre finishes when MAC lipsticks are in the question, I thought I'd give in and give this a try anyway. See Sheer is an almost sheer medium coral. With my warm undertones, I find it almost looks too busy on my face once applied full on. Don't get me wrong, I do love a bold lip from bold fuschias like NARS Schiap to deep oxblood reds like Wet n Wild 918D Cherry Bomb however See Sheer at times looks awkward on me. Pretty shade nonetheless, however I find that this with some clear gloss or Vaseline Rosy Lips on top just works great and looks so much more appealing, it took me a while to figure it out but I got there. I wear this on a daily as it's easy and not fussy, but I could find other lipsticks that do the same job for a cheaper price tag.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 9:23:00 AM More reviews by GirlQatar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is my all time favorite, perfect for everyday use, looks perfect with everything! I had to repurchase it twice because I just love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by sapiosexual

This lipstick is the one I wear when I look tired, or beaten, or dead. I love the coral pink red shade of this lipstick, it never fails to bring my face to life. The lustre formula is not my favorite, as I find it tends to exacerbate the dry buts on my lips, but see sheer is a happy exception, and doesn't seem to irritate me as much as my other lustre lipsticks. I am so glad this baby is part of the permanent range, or I might be tempted to shell out half my living expenses for a lifetime supply. This is an everyday, pick me up lipstick, and I'm sure I'll be purchasing it time and time again should I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by mangueframboise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! The colour is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure it would suit plenty of skin tones. On me it looks like a coral-pink and is pretty much MLBB. However, just like the other MAC lustre lipsticks, it has no staying power. I have to reapply every few hours. It is pretty moisturizing but I do like to put lipbalm in the morning to prevent any flakes or roughness.
I will buy again, but only for the amazing colour!