September 2, 2014 | 1861 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by Sutherlande

I have had this blush for 2 years, and still love it. 2 years ago, I went to the Bay (large Canadian dept store) looking for NARS Orgasm. The sales lady was apologetic that they didn't have any NARS products, but when I explained the colour of Orgasm, she offered this as a dupe. I was a little dubious about shelling out that much money for a blush that I was unfamiliar with, but then I justified it, thinking I had just been about to spend a similar amount of money on Orgasm. I am very happy I did. I had used Orgasm a couple of times, and had bought in the hype (due to the divine colour, mainly.) However, I love Pretty Posy! Gorgeous colour pay-off. I tend to use a light hand, because I'm pretty fair. The shimmer is more pearly in this blush, than the all out glitter in Orgasm. I think it gives a lovely glow. I like the packaging - durable and attractive. As well, the blush itself has a great texture. Very firmly packed, and it doesn't flake all over the place when I'm loading it onto the brush, and when I'm swirling it on my face - very different from NARS Orgasm, which left glitter and pigmented chunks all over my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by wearescientists

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My mother bought this blush for me to wear for my debutante ball in 2009 - nearly 5 years on and by some divine miracle, I still haven't hit pan on this blush. This is a beautiful pink with gold specks throughout that gives your cheeks are lovely sheen. A little goes a long way with this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

Best blush ever! A little goes a long way (in a good way) so happy I got It! Blends nicely and won't clog your pores

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I love the glow that this gives off. This is a summer time HG for me!

Looks very shimmery and bright in the pan, but most of the shimmer kind of disappears when you put it on, so it looks pretty and natural.

Give it a try, I really like this one

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by jessface83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Gorgeous color!! Perfect combo of peach and pink! Very pigmented but not scary! Perfect for the summer months!

For reference: NW35

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 8:40:00 PM More reviews by adh1006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this blush because it is a sheer mixture of pink and peach. It's looks sheer and is not full of glitter. I love the packaging. The compact has mirror and it comes with a contouring cheek brush. I'm glad that it doesn't have any fragrance. I'm African-American and the Precious Posy looks great on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by stupidstarfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blush is very pretty and feminine. I just love the packaging of Clinique products. The pigments go on smoothly, and the colour isn't very strong, so it's hard to go overboard with this one. It has a shimmer in it which looks like a healthy glow when I first put it on, but after a few hours it tends to make my combination skin look oily, so I had to switch to a matte blush. But if my skin ever decides to stop being combo/oily (maybe when I get older) I'll come back to this blush.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 7:16:00 PM More reviews by RiriG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I live cliniques blushes for everyday use as they're all very neutral shades. They last long, and sit great on my face.
The packaging is annoying at times because the powder has a tendency to stick to the lid which can get a little messy if you throw it into your makeup bag. Overall a good product though and I think its great it comes with a little brush

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this blush. I am very picky in terms of blushes and all face makeup. My friend had a box of makeup that she wasn't using and told me to take whatever I wanted, and this was one of the items I took. It lasts forever! I use it several times a day and in the last 6 months I've only used about half of it. It has everything I look for in a blush: the pigment is strong, it is blendable, and it goes on clean/smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try this because of all the reviews on MUA. It was included with a GWP this week at the Bay. Yes, I love the colour, but use a light hand. I found it very pigmented. Couldn't really rate the packaging because the GWP packaging is not the regular packaging and the GWP packages are always awful (IMHO). I would recommend