Cover Girl Copper Radiance

3.9

on 8/1/2011 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has been a staple of mine for years (I'm NW20). Copper Radiance gives me the same color as a week at the beach wearing SPF 50 -- natural without being orange or too brown. I usually have trouble with bronzers looking too warm and muddy on me, and this is more of a cooler bronze. I didn't give it 5 lippies because, hey, it's cheap and doesn't last through the day as higher end products do. I would definitely give it 5 lippies if Cover Girl stopped putting those stupid useless brushes in their compacts and gave us more product instead!

on 3/12/2011 1:11:00 AM

This was the first bronzer I ever purchased, and I have had a ton since Nars, lancome, Lise watier, Benefit and more but none ever worked out for me. I was shopping a few days ago and I found this for 3.99 and remembered the copper radiance name. I LOVE IT, its the same as I remember perfect color for me and I can build it to as much as I need never looking orangey. The downside is the packaging and brush, I really wish they made it in a big round palette so I could get more product and have an easier time getting at it with my big round brush( the brush it comes with is very cheap and yucky ) but now that Ive found it I will re purchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After trying out MAC, Napoleon, and Bare Minerals bronzer, I honestly lost interest in the product. But I was out shopping with my friends, and I found the CoverGirl Copper Radiance bronzer. Since it was only $1.99, what could I lose? Nothing. I tried it on when I got home, and OHMYGOSH. It was the best thing ever! It was perfect for my skin tone, and wasn't orange! It honestly is my Holy Grail bronzer, and I'm definitely gonna re-buy it! :)

on 6/14/2010 2:12:00 PM

I dont mind this product however, I felt it was to dark and to sparkly for what I was looking for. Also, has a very funny texture and made my cheeks break out.

on 2/11/2010 7:47:00 PM

LOVE this, it's so pretty and natural and replaces my usual bronze blush. Looks beautiful and makes me look like I have sun kissed color without looking muddy or fakey. Great product!

I love this bronzer. It's just the perfect shade. I have it in #102 and I use it all the time.

on 10/6/2008 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Don't get this bronzer! With all the shimmer it feels more like an eyeshadow. No bronzing whatsoever.

on 8/14/2008 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Ew. Regular, cheap plastic packaging with a terrible brush.

I did not like this bronzer... Even if it was only 3.50, it wasn't worth it. Colour does not even show up... Even on my light skinned days, this barely makes a difference to my skin. Just makes it shimmery... which I'm not a big fan of. Maybe its because my skins too dark? I don't know, but this can just sit around until I go throw it out. Ugh.

EDIT: Ok, I guess this can work as an eyeshadow. Its better as an eyeshadow than a bronzer : S Upped to 2 lippies.

on 5/5/2008 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. It didn't make my skin itch and break out with a weird rash like i do some other brozers. I love the color and it's perfect for my medium toned skin. It can give that really bronzed look if you put enough on.It lasts all day. Only problem is that the pan of it is too small and you can really swirl a big brush in it.

on 12/6/2007 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I always like its beautiful shimmer. But the

brush attached inside is awful. It's too hard and always takes a lot of

powders off. This brush make mistakes easily. I'll use my brush when

I apply this bronzer. The package is ok. It creats natural glow look.

If not for the awful brush, I'd buy it again.

Popular Bronzers