Oscar Blandi Jasmine Oil Serum

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone, Phenyltrimethicone, Naturally Derived Fragrance, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I don't know how I ever got by without this product! I've been using this product over the past year, and i absolutely ADORE it. I use this religiously on a day to day basis. I live in a costal area where moisture is always in the air, and with that moisture comes a frizzy, crazy mess on my head. The smell is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous, and a little goes a long way, which makes product last for a pretty long time.It's the only product i really use on my hair. I love that it has an all in one purpose, it offers heat protection, conditions your hair, reduces and repairs split ends, AND it tames frizzzies. My hair has never looked so healthy and manageable! Although it is very pricey, and the bottle seems so small, it's totally worth it. I would recommend this to anyone, and I would repurchase this in a heart beat, in fact, i have repurchased this! I LOVE this product.

on 9/16/2011 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has become HG for me over the years! I love the scent of this serum, it is not overpowering but does linger for a while. A tiny drop is all I need to smooth out the frizz of my ends, which means that a tiny bottle lasts me forever. I've already repurchased twice and it is completely worth every penny!!!

on 8/31/2011 1:40:00 PM

On my 4th bottle of this... love it. No matter what I try, I keep coming back. I love it because it does not weigh down my hair, yet leaves it silky smooth, plus come on, you have to love the smell! It's awesome!

on 6/29/2011 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm one of those people who snagged a deluxe sample of this product from Sephora and fell in love immediately. My hair is thick and coarse and it's very important that my hair serum tame frizz and add shine without weighing it down. This serum does just that! My hair looks and feels healthier but not oily or greasy. It's super-lightweight (on my hair, anyway--it might be a little much for fine hair) and I find the jasmine smell absolutely intoxicating. I only wish the scent lasted a little longer. It's a little pricey for my taste but a little goes a long way, so even the sample size lasted well beyond what I thought it might. All I do is rub 2-3 drops between my palms and run it through my hair after I blow-dry, making sure to concentrate most of the product on the ends.
My only qualm is the synthetic silicone-loaded nature of this product. I could definitely do without the 'cones but my hair is fairly resilient so I'll continue to smooth my strands with this a few times a week.

on 6/16/2011 11:08:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! I received this as a little sample and it smells and feels great! It's a liquid and I use about a nickel size amount and rub it all through my wet hair and blow dry. I love the smell. It's so refreshing and it smells like jasmine!

on 5/2/2011 3:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have been using Moroccan Oil and wanted to try something new. I received this as a sample from Sephora and liked it so much I bought a full-sized bottle. The smell is a great jasmine. I have wavy blonde hair that's just past my shoulders. Because my hair is thick and dry on the ends from highlighting, I usually need 3-4 drops of serums, but I only need 2 for this. I either comb it through damp hair, braid, and go, or I use it as a finisher for great shine after I blow dry. It's pricey, but because I only need so little each time, this bottle will last me quite a while.

on 4/20/2011 4:03:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

The smell is soo lovely, it silkens my hair and gives it a beautiful shine. It's not a miracle product, but it definitely helps to keep the frizzies away. It's a bit of a splurge, but you don't need to use tons of product so it will last a long time. It's love for me! :)

on 3/31/2011 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Swapped for a deluxe sample about 1 month ago. I am very pleased. I have used a dime size of the product everyother day when I blow dry my hair and love the managablity and shine. Smells wonderful. Will buy after I finish the sample (which is still about 70% full)

on 3/27/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool

i like this product and it last a long time but i've read that silicone based serums make hair shiny but don't let any moisture into your hair so i dont think ill be buying this again.

on 3/26/2011 11:30:00 PM

This tames my mane. Finally, a hair oil that doesn't grease up your mop. I tried this as a sample and I loved it so much, I bought a bottle at Sephora. A little goes a long long way, so use it sparingly. I find that if I brush my wet hair straight and smooth it down and blow dry, my hair stays straight and smooth all day long.