BeneFit Cosmetics Benetint

3.6

2072 reviews

WATER (AQUA), POLYSORBATE 20, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CARMINE (CI 75470), METHYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), TETRASODIUM EDTA, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CITRONELLOL, MALTODEXTRIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BHT

I wouldn't buy this again as there's much better things out there for cheaper prices but i use it occasionally as I still have alot left so I used it a little on my cheeks and sometimes my lips for a little extra tint

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love everything about it except the hefty price. Color payoff is great and the tint just makes me look so naturally flushed! The staying power is also great, it lasted me throughout a whole work day! Minimal touchups required. My skin did not break out using it and also the smell is okay. I would definitely repurchase if it weren't so expensive!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this. Omg. I was afraid to spend that much money on something with dubious reviews, but... It looks so pretty and sheer on the cheeks and with two coats on the lips, you have a flushed, sexy color. You do need balm for the lips, and I urge you to blend fast on the face, or else it will dry and streak.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

For reference, I have combo skin and fair neutral-warm skin. I actually really like this product for a natural pink glow on my cheeks. I sometimes use this under powder blush before a 10 hour workday in order to help my blush last longer. On 'no makeup' days this product is good alone for a very natural rosy flush. I like the smell (roses).

Application can be tricky -- I lightly apply it in thin streaks across my cheeks, kind of like cat whiskers. I then blend it out with fingers. A Beauty Blender makes a seamless finish. It is fussy to apply, though.

I absolutely hate this product as a lip stain. It's way too drying and doesn't last long. However, I love this product as a blush.

This is a lovely colour but very rosy pink rather than true red, I think this looks better on darker skin tones as well as fairer skin but a very natural colour, needs a lot of build up, I love lollitint

Got the sample size of this, beautiful color and smell exactly like a rose. Love the kinda red color on my lip, pretty natural but then it dried and cracked my lip so bad. And i need like 3 days to heal it by using moisturizer or lip balm. Such a disappointment. Maybe this thing just not work on me.

Love it! very natural and long lasting, stays on for really long!

The. Worst. Hands down. I was given a Benetint 10 years ago and didn't like or understand it then; I just accidentally repurchased a smaller container in a gift set, and really just--it's just the WORST! Horrible applicator, nonsensical runny formula that stains in patches and sinks into my pores so I look like I have rosacea. Why the hell is there a nail polish brush to put it on? Why is it like water? Why does it have no redeeming value whatsoever? This stuff belongs in the pantheon of worst beauty products that inexplicably have a cult following even though they are BONKERS levels of garbage.

This was one of my first 'big girl' make up purchases years ago- I saved up for it and was so excited by the super cute packaging and the promise of tinted everything. I was so disappointed with this 'all round' product. It doesn't blend on my skin well at all and ends up as a streaky mess, it is super drying on my lips and immediately headed for any cracks on my lips and the applicator is so stupid and messy. Have tried it again over the years and just reminded me how much I dislike it. Don't waste your money!

To be honest I don't get the hype with this product. First of all, I tried it on my face-- i have fair skin and no problems at all (not oily, not dry).. and it didn't look like I put anything on my face! My friend who has dry skin had a little bit more luck with the color showing, but she didn't look so flushed in pictures.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products