November 28, 2014 | 2000 users online

Styling Products - Dove - Flexible Hold Hairspray

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by happycanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Utterly rubbish. I think that the people who are having success with this product holding the curl well have naturally wavy hair to start with. To just hold my bangs in place I have to spray a whole ton of it, and as for holding curls, they go limp within two hours. The scent, although not unpleasant, is rather overpowering and is stronger than my perfume, and I have no desire to walk around smelling like dove hairspray. I will say it is non-crunchy and doesn't leave a thick layer of residue on hair. I say try this if you have naturally wavy hair and want to add some definition to your curls. If your hair is naturally straight, try something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by StrawB3rryz

This is an awesome product. I sprayed it on my curled hair and it really lasted the entire day. And it smells great! My hair did not feel crunchy or stiff at all. After using it, I was able to lean back on my curls, fiddle with my hair, and toss my curls without having to worry that it would lose its shape and texture! I love this product. Definitely will buy once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 8:40:00 PM More reviews by underthestars

I just finished curling my hair and i needed some hairspray so i was looking for some hairsprays in my moms drawer and i saw this one. I didnt think really highly of it I heard some ups and downs of it but anywho i decided to try it. I was so surprisedon how well it worked. First of all, i loved the nozzle of it it sprayed so evenly all throughout my hair. Second, it did not leave my hair all crunchy and sticky like some hair sprays do. And thirdly, it lasted for the whole day. I was so surpried on how well it worked. I heard that Lauren Conrad liked it, at first i didnt know why, but when i tried it i knew.
This worked so well for me, and i would definalty purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by linseyp

This stuff is so light and clean feeling. Leaves no sticky or tacky residue. Just nice flexible hold. I have very fine and thin hair (lucky me) so this is perfect for me. Finally, my hair doesn't feel like cement. The smell is very nice too, fresh, not alcoholic at all. And the price is great. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 2:35:00 AM More reviews by beautiflaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this! I use it nearly every day. It holds without making my hair stiff to the touch, which is good for my boyfriend, and it doesn't weigh my hair down, so I can wear it curly or straight and not have to worry about my style falling. I live in the south and it is very humid here, so curling straight hair is a gamble, but this hairspray makes my style last until I wash my hair every time. Even if I go out dancing, even if its windy out, even if it rains! Plus the smell is great! A lot better than the nasty chemical smell that most hairsprays have. My only problem is that sometimes the sprayer doesn't spray will with the non-aerosol in the bigger bottle. I bought a smaller spray bottle to pour it into and that helped.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this hairspray a lot. I have had one can over the course of 2 years, which tells you I don't use hairspray that often. I use it after I use hot rollers. It does not make my hair crunchy at all. It does a decent job at holding the curls. I like it because it is not "beauty pageant" hairspray. Also, it smells good. It does a spectacular job of soaking up the oil of 2nd day hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2008 2:58:00 PM More reviews by juliekohler

Perfect hairspray. It goes on light and has a pleasant smell. I have already been through several cans and will no longer use the expensive salon stuff. This definitely does the trick and still looks soft and touchable.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by rach72tn

HG Hairspray for me. I dont even look for anything else...I just go straight to the dove section and grab it! It smells awesome.....works perfect on my hair (long, thick, wavy) plus the price and packaging are great too! I cant tell you just how much I love this stuff! I keep two cans around at all times :-) I've been using this for atleast two years....maybe longer.....try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Carmen5

Hairspray usually doesn't agree with my temperamental curly hair. Usually is just causes my frizziness to stay in place. However, this hairspray is simply amazing. It does not weigh my curls down or make my hair appear coarse looking. I get a shiny light hold. It is great to use in conjunction with other styling products because it won't add to the buildup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Tamiria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This inexpensive hair spray is all I need to keep my fine hair in place. It has a pleasant aroma and isn't sticky. I don't need heavy products, so this is perfect for me and the price is phenomonal!