Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2010 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great product :) I use this everyday during the spring and summer right after I get out of the shower. It makes my skin so soft and smells amazing! I love that the smell lingers on my skin, but is not overpowering at all. I always feel clean and fresh after using this product. I got it on sale at Ulta for 5.49.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This smells amazing and summery in the tub but on my skin it just smells gross. Overly synthetic and gaggingly sweet. Too bad.

on 1/7/2009 3:54:00 PM

I do not like this stuff at all. The smell is too strong and lingering, it leaves my skin greasy and rolls up is little balls when i try to rub it in. I guess there's a reason it's so cheap.

on 7/19/2008 11:29:00 AM

I am a huge lover of body butters, the thicker the better for me! I love the smell of this, but it feels so sticky all the time! I like creamy and smooth, but the sticky I cannot stand! I used it before bed last night even, and still this morning my legs stick together when I try to cross them! I for sure wont buy this again! It's back to my favorite Boots body butter!

on 4/24/2008 11:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love Love Love the smell of this stuff! And, you can't beat the price! I buy the scrub to go with it and even my hubby can't get enough!

This is a very thick, rich body butter. It gave my legs the prettiest sheen. The smell is strong, and it is definately coconut/lime. Although, everyone in my house agreed it smelled pretty good. This really seemed to moisturize my legs and I am constantly looking for something that will do that (nothing worse than scaly legs!). Overall, for $4 you can't beat it. Its moisturizing and as long as you like tropical scents then you should be good to go. I think its a much better deal and better product than BBW body butters. EDIT: I took off a lippie because the scent of this is simply too strong and now when I smell it, I gag a little. I won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Flakes off my skin in huge balls! Ewww...I'm going back to BBW body butter.

on 8/30/2007 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I am not crazy about this scent, but...the body butter is so wonderful that I could not take off a lippie for the scent. The scent isn't bad, maybe I'm just worn out on summer scents and ready for something new. When I do switch over to more wintery scents, you better believe I will purchase something in this line. I have had dry skin more than usual recently, and all of the lotions I kept applying were not doing anything. When I put this one my skin just soaked it up, it was amazing. It makes my skin unbelievably soft. I will definitely repurchase.

on 7/4/2007 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a really great cream that stays on all day, great for dry skin. Amazing mango scent it does defintely lives up to calling itself a body butter. It melts into the skin and makes you skin so soft no greasy feel. Better than any other ready made store bought butter out there (not including 100% natural butters such as shea butter).
If you're sensitive to smells though the fragrance will eventually get on your nerve. Without the scent it would be perfect.

on 10/15/2006 5:57:00 PM

I just discovered this line recently, and its been sitting in front of me the whole time at Walmart! This stuffs smells nice and juicy sweet. It is creamy and rich as well, so it moisturizes for a long time! Love it!UPDATE: This is now offically my HG lotion. This is the richest cream I have ever used. My skin feels so smooth, and I really feel like I am putting thick butter on my skin, which I love. I love rich, thick creams. Love!

Top Rated Tree Hut Products