April 16, 2014 | 1904 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Silk Finish Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is a nice pinkish purple color.This is a super smooth textured blush great color a little shimmer.
I agree with the reviews about this blush being almost too pigmented i find the same with berry shimmer but not with pearliscant pink.On days where I had red cheeks this looked horrible so if that you I'd try the pink shade
The only thing i don't like is that i don't find that this shade goes on evenly I find it to be patchy but love the other 2 shades that I do have which apply perfectly

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

As others have said, this is an extremely pigmented blush..almost too pigmented even with a stippling brush. Yet I think this is a universal color - pigmented enough for darker skin tones and if you could find a way to use this light enough it would be gorgeous on light and medium skin tones. I like that it is one of the few matte drugstore options out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2013 8:05:00 PM More reviews by camille002

extra extra extra pigmented so be careful, the first time i used it i ended up looking like a clown cause i didnt expect the color to show up so bright on my cheeks
a little bit goes a looooong way!
great colour though, and extremely cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by wendycoco

This blush is such a pretty colour however on light skin needs to be applied very gently. Not an everyday colour for me but when i'm feeling a little more dramatic its perfect. The price is great and their new packing is sleek and compares to more expensive brands. I'm constentley being amazed by the quality of wet n wild makeup. Good for them bringing such great quality cosmetics at affordable costs to people who cant always afford department store brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

VERY pigmented... maybe a little too pigmented lol. this is a very warm pink, maybe even "hot pink" in the pan. applied to my nw25 skin, it's a bright pink. i like mixing it with benefit hoola bronzer.
when using your brush in the pan, powder flies out and might make a mess. but to me, it wasn't much of a big deal. it lasts a long time on my face and i recommend not reapplying throughout the day because of its strong pigmentation.
i got this for $2.99 at cvs... it's such a great deal on an amazing, long lasting smooth pigmented blush. i recommend this to anyone. i think there are two other shades and i definitley want to pick those up sometime soon.
there is no fragrance. i have acne prone skin and this did NOT break me out.
the only con would probably be the cheap plastic clear packaging... but it can be dealt with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 2:36:00 AM More reviews by jessadores

I don't know why I haven't written a review on this yet. All I can say is if you have not tried it you should. Its only $3 and even has better pigmentation than some of my more expensive blushes and it is very pretty. It looks like a dusty rose/ berry color to me. It is a matte blush and a light hand is needed for this. It is especially perfect for fall and winter. The only thing I don't like, which is true IME about wet n wild in general, once you get closer to the pan or even if you drop it once the products crumble. However, I am far from hitting pan on this and if it ever does crumble I would replace it without hesitation.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by austere

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally purchase nude, peach, orange or coral blushes but I wanted to try out a pink blush for a change. I'd been avoiding pink blushes as I had assumed they wouldn't flatter my warm, golden NC42 skin tone. I saw this product online and decided to try it out figuring that since it was so cheap, if it turned out to be an unflattering color it wouldn't be a big waste.I was pleasantly surprised that this actually looked good against my complexion so no regrets here. I was also impressed with the pigmentation and will be using this one frequently. If I want a more peachy color, I can achieve this by using it on top of my WnW Princess bronzer. This is another great product from Wet n Wild.

ETA: The only reason I've deducted a star here is because although you get a generous amount of product (6.5grams) the packaging is a little too bulky which makes it less than ideal for travelling.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by kuteazabutton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love Heather Silk! Its a great shade and is highly pigmented so you get great quality in using a dab of the product! I have medium toned skin and it shows great, gives me a healthy cute pink glow to my cheeks! perfect colour!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Meech25

LOVE this blush.
The quality is better than some of my MAC blushes!
The product is very soft, so just dab you brush in it once or twice. Do not swirl the brush in the product, you will get too much.
This blush is super pigmented, very pretty pink color.
If you put to much on its very easy to buff out with a kabuki or blush brush.
It's only $2.99 but worth way more. Highly reccomend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Centcent

Was looking into buying the NYX desert rose but in Canada NYX is not sold in stores, so I would have to pay for shipping. So I went to Walmart and was so happy to see they had wet my wild! (only place in Canada)

This color is awesome! Super pigmented, beautiful deep color blush, and cheap! Easy to apply, not to shimmery or cakey
I'm please :)